SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:19 am

Astrobach wrote:@natik
Yeah, well, he may try to save face and I actually thought he would say something like that, ‘ it’s for my charity’ ...but the truth is he was never wanting to be anything than a business partner with Olga and the fact that he kept repeating to anyone he encountered that he was a millionaire... even to Olga’s friends, it’s what defines him and that’s NOT what Olga is after at all. Plus there was absolutely ZERO attraction or chemistry from her to him. He was funny in his way but still too immature to take this seriously. As I said money has a way to weed out the bad seed.
It’s just a blow to Olga’ s pride and also her sense of judgment about people, she was caught off guard, you could tell. So it will raise doubts even more for her to be choosing the ‘ right ‘ partner for her...
Now, my thought that she would let Sasha go and that means he is still around. That’s another scumbag that is playing her big time. I think she is ready to let him go now. Hopefully the translation will concur with my impression.
The girlfriends visit was very informative for Olga and I am hoping it helped her to confirm and enlighten the situation.
I will watch again to get more clues and details.

Good morning guys ( it is morning for me). Before I go to work I wanted to leave you some food for thought. Didn’t wanted to let you hang without anything regarding episode 6.

So lady you are on track regarding she is ready to let Sasha go.
regarding the situation with the girlfriends that whole thing was a mess. Those girlfriends confused her more than they helped. They liked Evgeny and were all saying to her she should go out with Evgeny. One of them (in the yellow dress) was talking and asking only about money. It’s like she was interested only in the materialistic stuff rather than the well being of Olga. The viewers who already saw the episode are furious about her. Her IG was burning with some very hard critic. People started to warn Olga to watch out who she is friends with because they think that her girlfriend tried to project on the guys what she is interested in. They also put down Denis for being not from Moscow and she said she found him interesting and there is something special about him but in general she thinks he wants a piece of Olga`s fame. She was in general really arrogant and very off putting.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29 am

Agent99 wrote:Epi 6 – wow!  I am going to need a lot of translation for this episode laugh out loud   So.much.happening.  What were Valja and Denis talking about at the beginning?  Has he left – did Olga tell him to or did he remove himself?

I thought there was a flirting moment between Sasha and Olga when they were talking?  Is she still hanging on to that?

Why did Olga become angry and Denis run after her?  He quickly disarmed her though.  Yep he’s a keeper.

Who was Olga looking for when she was knocking on doors?

Seryozha date was stunning.  Italy is so beautiful.  I think Olga really enjoyed it and if this show followed the normal Bach format, he would be F2 IMO.  But we know it is different  Hugesmile

Denis said to Valja that his approach of solving that problem was stupid. He could have handled it better without that show. He said something like, what the hell was that?! You wanted to show off in front of all what a man you are?!

I am gonna translate their conversation later for sure.

Olga run away because she got jealous. That was actually one of the highlights of the episode. The viewers had their fun with it. They even cut a video and put a Russian song about jealousy to that. rotfl
Well it was a provocative situation. Olga asked all the guys how they liked her girlfriends and the conversation with them. And everyone said something nice. Denis was a gentlemen and said that she has smart, funny and beautiful girlfriends. As soon as the word „beautiful“ dropped.....BURN! cantstopl Her face changed in a second and she said to him that she thinks that it is not ok to compliment another woman even if it’s her girlfriends.
He answered: „no comments.“ And she repeated his „no comments“. And ran away with the words „Well now go on with your compliments :uptonogood
If you look at his face I think he got it and enjoyed that she got jealous. His smirk was priceless. Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698
And then he ran after her to comfort her. She was saying that he wants to be liked so badly by everyone and he said „Stop it, that’s not truth. Bu t going by you I am the worst man anyway. I was simple sincere.“

To be continued.....
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:51 am

And then he said to her „you are the most beautiful, amazing and magical woman to me“. And she melted like ice. She said „ why didn’t you told that before?!“ and he answered „because I don’t if I should because I think you will see it as too much again and as not sincere.“ And she answered „no why?!“. She was waving her tears away and took a walky talky and was making jokes to make her laugh. He said „three, two, one...can you hear me?! I am collecting tears here. Every single tear...over and out.“
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:05 am

Regarding Sasha. They showed a flashback when Olga wanted to speak to Sasha after their fight with Valja and Sasha snapped at her and shut the door infront of her door. So he wanted apologize about his behavior and got her flowers and a letter. He was giving that to her and she said to him: „You know I read your blog how does you call it the diaries of a seducer?!“ And Sasha : „No that’s not like that.“ And Olga told him how she read how he described he seduced a mistress of a millionaire.
She said in her ITM: I read how he seduced a chick of a millionaire.
She asked him: Am I an experiment for you Sasha?
Sasha: What do you think?
Olga: Sasha! I am asking you. Am I an experiment for you? Am I the next on the list for your diary? How to seduce Olga Buzova?!“
Sasha: No it’s not like that....
Denis interrupted them and pulled her away and she went with Denis.

In her ITM regarding Sasha she said: You know in an early stage of the project I was looking into his eyes and I was drowning in them and now I am looking into his eyes and all I see is emptiness and falseness.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:15 am

Hey GURL! @natik Nice work schedule... laugh out loud Thanks for stopping by...and for the new info. I tired to figure the first part of the episode when they are reviewing the fight and what I got is that Denis ( let’s remember that on top of being a peacemaker he has martial arts reflexes! :yes: ) was trying to separate them and you could tell they are saying nasty things to each other and Denis was saying, let’s go to the car, ( away from this mess) and then we see Olga responding to a producer who asks her if given the way that Walja is reacting every time someone offends him, is it safe to keep him in the project? And then the dark scene is a producer saying to Walja that she said that he cannot continue with the project and he is pissed and throwing something in frustration. He knows he’s out and pissed that the guys got to him. Exit Walentin.

About the girlfriends, I’m surprised that they were so off..is it mostly the blonde in yellow only...? Who is her best friend there? Liana? She certainly was talking to him for a while too. Do you think it influenced his decision to leave...like he would want to pursue her...drama drama drama...? cantstopl

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:23 am

natik wrote:Regarding Sasha. They showed a flashback when Olga wanted to speak to Sasha after their fight with Valja and Sasha snapped at her and shut the door infront of her door. So he wanted apologize about his behavior and got her flowers and a letter. He was giving that to her and she said to him: „You know I read your blog how does you call it the diaries of a seducer?!“ And Sasha : „No that’s not like that.“ And Olga told him how she read how he described he seduced a mistress of a millionaire.
She said in her ITM: I read how he seduced a chick of a millionaire.
She asked him: Am I an experiment for you Sasha?
Sasha: What do you think?
Olga: Sasha! I am asking you. Am I an experiment for you? Am I the next on the list for your diary? How to seduce Olga Buzova?!“
Sasha: No it’s not like that....
Denis interrupted them and pulled her away and she went with Denis.

In her ITM regarding Sasha she said: You know in an early stage of the project I was looking into his eyes and I was drowning in them and now I am looking into his eyes and all I see is emptiness and falseness.

YES, I felt that she was finally catching to his charades, when he brought the flowers, she was really checking what his responses would be, and he was so sure of his shtick but when she ask him ‘Am I your new experiment? His face completely changed and he was looking like a kid caught with the hand in a cookie car...good thing Denis came in and took her away. I was sure she would let him go by the end.... no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:35 am

@Astrobach The only one that was on point almost with everything was Yana, the blond one in the black dress. I liked her and her approach and the questions she asked. And she read all the guys pretty good. She loved the conversation with Denis.

By the way I forgot to mention something important regarding the whole situation with Olga getting jealous. When that situation happened she said in her ITM: I am reacting like that because I am feeling something. And it’s something I didn’t felt since a long time. It’s finally a feeling that is not connected to my work. It is like my heart is starting to awake after such a long time.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:41 am

Ahhhh.. good insight for Olga to realize that. She had a pretty good date with Serghei but I can tell, and maybe she even mentioned it ?, that she was thinking of Denis. She kept a good distance with him at the end on the beach...and then at the table later on, I could tell she was not 100% there. I’m watching and putting notes together again. Loving it!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:10 am

Episode 6 Part 1

Things start off with the guys doing ITMs discussing what happened the previous night and then we are back to where they left off. Valja and Sasha...punches flying, guys rolling on the ground, Denis and production staff trying to break them up. Poor Marina had to jump out of the way. It's lucky she didn't get clocked in all the commotion!

They are separated and Denis follows Valja and is talking to him, calming him down. Seriously, I can understand why Olga thinks he is manly. They all listen to him and all respect him...even Olga! He keeps his cool, but isn't afraid to step in when necessary. He doesn't get involved in the drama or tattle like a teenager. Plus the man is a romantic and can cook!!! Does he have an older, available brother?

Next Olga is talking with production. I don't know how much she saw from that balcony that she was on, but I think they heard the fighting. She went downstairs and then they were filling her in on what happened

Looks like someone from production is talking to Valja. Have no idea what they are saying, but he is not happy. Hard to see what is happening since it is all filmed in the dark, but he is frustrated and is throwing something off the cliff. Has he been eliminated?

Now they are at the pool on the next day and the guys high fiving Denis. I only see Evgeny, Sasha and Sergei. They all look pretty happy and I see no sign of Valja. Olga saunters in in a red dress that is billowing in the wind and of course Denis is practically drooling. I think he compares her to a CVJET...flower.

Olga is doing some ITMs. I think she is talking about how everyone is happy and getting along at the pool. She doesn't seem too thrilled. Something about SERCE...heart? Maybe she doesn't think they are really invested in her?

A blonde comes to join the group. Sasha's eyes nearly pop out. I thing she is a friend of Olga's.
Two more ladies join the group. They are talking and Evgeny breaks into song? No idea why. They all sit around the pool talking and laughing. I wish I was understanding what they were talking about because once the ladies are doing ITMs, they don't look happy again.

One lady pulls aside Evgeny and naturally he seems to be talking about money and investments.
Once they leave, there is a spot available next to Olga and guess who fills it? Just guess. Maybe if I gave you a hint. He brought her a flower....

Meanwhile, the other two are grilling first Sergei and then Sasha. They continue to look unimpressed while the guys seem a bit defensive. Denis interjects. I have no idea what he is saying, but even he looks a little flustered.

Sasha gets pulled aside and has some explaining to do with one of the ladies and the other one pulls Sergei aside. (That leaves Denis alone with Olga. No doubt he is making the most of his time.) Finally, Denis' turn. He gets grilled first by one and then the next. I really want to know what is going on here during all these questions.

After that, here comes Sasha pretending interest in Olga and bringing her flowers. Her friends must have said something to light a fire under his a**. We get a flashback to the previous night. Olga is going from room to room and it looks as if she is searching for someone...maybe Sasha? She looks concerned. She is talking to someone through the door. Maybe he is thanking her for her concern? Apparently, he also gave her some kind of scroll. He is really turning on the charm. For a guy who is supposed to be able to charm the pants off of women...literally...he is not all that convincing to me. Maybe it would work better if I actually understood what he was saying, but as of now, not buying his spiel. Not sure, Olga is buying it either. She seems to be getting p*ssed and guess who comes to the rescue by interrupting as things seem to be getting a bit heated? Just guess. She seems really upset in her ITMs. I'm thinking she might have even been crying.

Everyone is back in the group and Olga is talking and getting more and more upset. Denis is sitting next to her and he is looking upset because she is getting very emotional. She was crying in the ITMs! What is going on???

Olga is talking to her friends. Again, have no idea what they are saying, but she seems calmer.

Back with the guys and the friends. At first the mood seems lighter, but then Olga is asking Denis something and she is not happy because he tells her "No comment". What now? She takes off again and naturally Denis follows. They are arguing one minute and the next he is making her laugh. She is wiping away tears and they seem to have a serious conversation and then they rejoin the others. I think the friends can see how things are. She is smiling and laughing again. Seems the friends think she should take Sergei on a date next. He looks surprised. I am too, but then she can't be going on every date with Denis since then there would be no point for the show. Sergei gets down on a knee and asks her something. I'm assuming for a date. He then whispers something to her. There are smiles all around.

Off to watch part 2.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:20 am

@Sprite I think you will have a lot of your questions answered if you read a few posts from @natik and I right before this page...I understand you may want to watch before you read the comments but then you are missing some clarifications that are made.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:28 am

Astrobach wrote:@Sprite I think you will have a lot of your questions answered if you read a few posts from @natik and I right before this page...I understand you may want to watch before you read the comments but then you are missing some clarifications that are made.

Yes, I read those after I posted. Makes things a lot clearer. What a show! She is hilarious. Denis is going to have his hands full. One minute she doesn't want him to be too OTT, but then she gets all jealous as he is trying to butter up her friends and wants him to be all OTT with compliments. Good thing he seems to enjoy it all. That smirk was priceless. We need a GIF of it!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:29 am

Épisode 6 notes

We are in Puglia,  ( the heel of the Italian boot, on the Adriatic Sea) Brindisi, I think.
Marina tell us that it is one more step closer for Olga to find love maybe?

( I went on a search for the location and it looks like the area where there are caves and the Cape Otranto lighthouse, we see that in part 2 opening as Olga is waiting for Serghei)

We see the guys enjoying the pool and Olga arrives, dressed in a sexy long Red flows dress. Serghei is the first one to greet her, then we can see they are 4: Serghei, Evgeny, Sasha and Denis. She talks to them in a very serious tone, not sure if it’s about the night before with Walja or what. She doesn’t  look pleased.
Now the first girlfriend arrives, a gorgeous blonde, Yana, and of course you see the men’s reactions and especially Sasha, who cannot hide his interest and his smile is telling it all. The second beauty comes in and she is also named Olga, oh, man he can’t contain himself as the third woman comes in, a brunette, he literally does little jumps with his feet as he tries to contain himself. It’s actually hilarious, especially that the women who are standing in front the guys are observing them.
Then when they are all sitting and discussing things, it’s I interesting to note that the women are on the right, 4 of them, the guys all sitting facing them, EXCEPT Denis, who is sitting with his back to the camera, on the ground, and directly opposite Olga.
Then, when Yana takes Evgeny away to chat in the garden,we see Denis sitting right beside Olga on the women side, in the middle of the action. Another note: in the background are Evgeny and Yana who I see are having some body language that I think is possibly reciprocal. She is constantly touching her hair, and lowering her eyes, and he is leaning towards her, they are high giving , maybe it’s subtle, but if I am aware of it...there might be something brewing...?

On Sasha’s side, he is smiling SO big when Anya ( the brunette) takes him away...does not look like someone in love or even interested with the Bachelorette Olga...
When Anya talks to Denis, it’s very short and it looks like she is saying that Olga needs a man not a boy, (?) and Denis is blushing and they shake hands.
And his meeting with Olga, the blonde, is also pretty quick, but she doesn’t seem too impressed. Ok.
Then we see Sasha who probably borrowed flowers from the set ( hehehe) to try and appease Olga. But she may like the flowers and gesture, but we see flashbacks of her trying to open doors in backstage...and back to Sasha who is trying his charm on her - again- but, epic fail...she sees right through him...oh... and his body language changes too, he closes up, folds his arms up as she turns away from him, in disdain almost... and right in cue, a hand appear... Denis comes in to take her away. How chivalrous and timely of him !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach