SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:01 am

Alternative link:

http://www.holostyak-natv.ru/8-vypusk.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mella13 Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:50 pm

natik wrote:Alternative link:

http://www.holostyak-natv.ru/8-vypusk.html

Thank you! Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:52 pm

:tissuebox :sprinklehearts rose bud :fanningfan Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3045963862

Sorry, I need a moment to absorb all of it...@natik. So much gratitude for your dedication to bring this to us. beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:16 pm

I heart you so much @natik.  I have been so busy with work so i haven’t had time to post much but I have been following along. Thanks girl for everything, you are truly appreciated bestbud!

Oh mine, I am in tears, what a beautiful ending....I am so happy for Olga and Denis. I pray this love they have found holds them together forever and they conintunoulsy draw strength from it even when the tough times come.

On another note, IMHO the US series needs a major overhaul, they need to learn from the Bette RU ....give us mature folks that want to fiind love and edit the show to give us the love story & not ridiculous drama. I love that the producers and film crew were waiting outside for Olga and Denis, amazing show, congrats to the producers for an absolute job well done.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:34 pm

@mercieme COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

US show lost their way along the FAKE path. ‘Real’ Reality provides enough drama when you let it play itself. And love can be shown with tact and respect.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Pics from the finale:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 5f9kPd8Lxk8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 HjwEuZYztpQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 WvvwJB31HZM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 AdWKWHT_oTY

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 NFhh0wvMNOA

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 C24xXu_pdfk

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 9Xi1cxCCtCs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Ew3z9Mnk0PU

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 XULMgT1JHdQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 OnE-YNu4T5Q

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 I8Uu0JyWTCQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 H3MYy9L6SHU

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Mu2zK-TZWQw

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 S82WgaI2VKY

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 AcQeHBRjr3I

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3Tsj0kc-p5Q

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 9js39w6mVtc

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 MIwG0nR7fNo

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 X8SOrWehHng

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 J-OFTh1EIp0

Source:
https://vk.com/zabuzovy
https://www.instagram.com/za.buzovy/
https://www.instagram.com/zamujzabuzovu86/
https://www.instagram.com/tv_8798/
https://www.instagram.com/fox_9456/
https://www.instagram.com/bbuuzzoovvaa8866/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:40 pm

STUNNING! Beautiful ! blowkiss
Thanks for all these gorgeous photos @natik!
So that lock has the date 16 July , it’s been 3 months almost to the day... are they planning something together, press conference, photos or IG ? So many people wonder if they are still together... I do believe in them and want to see them happy! sign heart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:49 pm

@Mella13 You are welcome beatingheart
@mercieme Hey girl! Good to know that you were with us all the time. Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for watching. blowkiss
@Astrobach On the lock Denis wrote "I like/accept you the way you are." I am gonna post later more information. I am so sorry but I am so tired it was a busy day for me and I was almost constantly today in the Russian community. And it is going to be a very stressful week at work for me.
I promise you I am gonna answer all your questions for sure. I hope you understand.

Some tidbit regarding the ring. Denis explained it to Olga. Its a special ring with a special stone. That stone was created only for her. It is a "Cartier" ring and it was not paid by the channel or sponsored. It was a personal gift from Denis.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Yes, I figured you were probably having a viewing party or something. Bless you and good night dear @natik blowkiss
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Astrobach wrote:Yes, I figured you were probably having a viewing party or something. Bless you and good night dear @natik blowkiss  

Thank you gorgeous and thanks for your patience.

To everyone who still didn't saw the finale, enjoy! It is really a fairytale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:03 pm

:tissuebox clapping!

Beautiful!!!

And here is why kissing the one means sooooooooo much more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 pm

@natik thank you again. Please continue to share every tidbits you can sweetie!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach