SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 60 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:30 pm

HEA wrote:
natik wrote:@HEA It was really interesting to witness. Her insecurities surfaced thanks to her ex. She wasn't so closed of in her earlier years. Its too bad that he messed up. Now it is really difficult for her trust men and her status is not helpful either.

I understand.but her burst of jealousy was funny! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

I liked that sequence and watched it already like 100 times. It was really funny. :yes:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:33 pm

HEA wrote:@natik just finished ep6 part 1

Anyone noticed how she played with the white flower? Smelling it? Smiling? Did not say a word but that was HUGE sign cruising message to Denis!!!

Chess mate. The $$man understood as welll as everybody that Denis was the one. I believe $$man understood right there he had zero chance and first opportunity he was out to avoid public national rejection

Yes I saw how Sasha had big eyes with the blonde

Yes I saw the smirk Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887

The brunette seemed more genuine

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887

Yes and they both tried to be near to each other.

Sasha totally liked her sister Anna (the brunette). He was so eye googling her. All of sudden it was a totally different Sasha because he was interested in her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:35 pm

HEA wrote:However, Olga was cruising with Sasha before Denis interrupted  until he said something she did not like (am I an experience?) but it was cruising.... then on itm she was harsh about him.

Regarding the situation with Sasha Hugesmile

natik wrote:Regarding Sasha. They showed a flashback when Olga wanted to speak to Sasha after their fight with Valja and Sasha snapped at her and shut the door infront of her door. So he wanted apologize about his behavior and got her flowers and a letter. He was giving that to her and she said to him: „You know I read your blog how does you call it the diaries of a seducer?!“ And Sasha : „No that’s not like that.“ And Olga told him how she read how he described he seduced a mistress of a millionaire.
She said in her ITM: I read how he seduced a chick of a millionaire.
She asked him: Am I an experiment for you Sasha?
Sasha: What do you think?
Olga: Sasha! I am asking you. Am I an experiment for you? Am I the next on the list for your diary? How to seduce Olga Buzova?!“
Sasha: No it’s not like that....
Denis interrupted them and pulled her away and she went with Denis.

In her ITM regarding Sasha she said: You know in an early stage of the project I was looking into his eyes and I was drowning in them and now I am looking into his eyes and all I see is emptiness and falseness.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:39 pm

HEA wrote:
Maddy wrote:I guess she was always a jealous person.

Jealousy means insecurity. Having been publicly betrayed yet put on a pedestal for her talent, beauty must be a huge fall. It seems to me that no man ever made her feel unique and secure. Not sure what example she had with her parents but it often start when the person is a child. Jmo

Totally agree with that! That is where her problems lies. She was constantly disappointed by the men she dated. So she has no idea how it feels when a man is treating you the best way. And that's the case with Denis and that's why she is mistrusting him because she didn't experienced such kind of treatment before.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Astrobach wrote:
HEA wrote:However, Olga was cruising with Sasha before Denis interrupted  until he said something she did not like (am I an experience?) but it was cruising.... then on itm she was harsh about him.

I read that differently, she was playing into HIS game, making him think he was still effective in his charm..  and then BOUM ! She asks him if she is an experiment, like that millionnaire wife...It was obvious  - to me - that she was on to him...and the vibe changed too, he was caught off guard and very uncomfortable, trying to laugh it off.. she said it, his eyes were now not having the same effect on her. I think she finally is over him, as a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure she wanted to let him go before Evgeny$$ jumped ship...JMHO.

I agree. She was playing with him the cat and mouse game. She knew something about him that he didn't expected she would know. So she had all the cards in her hands during that conversation and she caught him off guard with her revelation that she read his blog. He tried to talk himself out of it by asking her questions like "What do you think?" or "Are seriously believe into that?" Classical behavior when you were busted.
Plus her girlfriends said to her that out of the four Sasha is definitely not interested in her. Her sister Anna said that his eyes are empty and that there are no emotions.
The blond girlfriend with the yellow dress told on her ITM that she said to Sasha "so Sasha you are not the favorite anymore" and he answered "yes and I am ready to go home."
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik Yes. Thank you.

I laugh every time I see his reaction and then hers when he butters her up. He is good!

He is indeed good. He said it by himself during the conversation with the blond girlfriend in the black dress. He said "I am feeling her."

Plus I think it is turning him on when she has her little temper tantrums. Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Maddy wrote:I guess she was always a jealous person.

I am not sure where that statement comes from as we knew nothing from her before this show. It seems to me that she was very much in love with someone who played her and betrayed her in the worst way and she obviously will have issues after that. She focused on shielding herself from being in a vulnerable place with men and instead devoted all her energy to her work and business, and purposely avoided any one on one interaction with men. Then, she felt it was time for her to reawaken her sensitive woman side and that is why we are seeing the progression of her feelings, coming away stronger and more in touch with her power.

As we speak about that topic. Here is a video interview with her and her ex-husband. It was made during the Valentine time. They asked questions like who is their favorite writer, what movies they like, how they will celebrate the valentine day, if they already bought each other a gift. What bad habits they have and so on. Anyway it is not important what they say. Watch her body language. She is a whole different person here. Its like Olga before the scandal and now on the show Olga after the scandal.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:26 pm

Love the gifs, thanks @natik. I love seeing two people falling for each other, so cute.

Also, check out this new banner by @natik! bestbud!

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 I5xEi1sw_Xw

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:40 pm

Thanks @natik... very interesting to watch that. Can I ask when this was taken...? Early or late in the relationship.? I can still see that HE is way less touchy with her. She is the one who is constantly touching him, as he stands mostly with his hands behind his back. They look in sync somehow, but she is very much more playful and looking at him, getting closer to him. I have to say, even without knowing him much, I can’t say that I like him...just OK. Not more. She found a REAL man in Denis and I am so glad we are witnesses to this love story.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Sorry for double post but W O W.! @natik...you always deliver !
firework
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:57 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you! beatingheart

@Astrobach Thank you gorgeous! blowkiss

It was recorded in February 2016. And in November the same year it was over.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:01 pm

This show makes me happy. I am not following it to the dots but each time I watch Olga around Denis, I am smiling big :rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 60 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach