SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:57 pm

Jared wasn't into Ashley but that didn't stop her, for 3? years. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:04 am

Julie81 wrote:But are they even really friends? Ashley, Jared, and Colton?
Ashley is friends with everyone that can be useful to her. Next week she will ask her BFF Cassie to be on her podcast.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:36 am

Yeah, AshleyI and Jared are "friends" with all the Bach people. They haven't even met Cassie, so their opinion really carries as much weight as any other viewer's. Imo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Where can I watch the part of Cassie breaking up with Colton where she tells him that her father came to see her?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:11 am

It is all over youtube. Just look up Colton fence jump and there are various versions of that scene.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:33 am

I saw on Reddit that someone posted that they looked on Colton's Spotify playlist and thinks it has some spoilers in it if someone wants to reference that post here.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:40 am

suzq wrote:I saw on Reddit that someone posted that they looked on Colton's Spotify playlist and thinks it has some spoilers in it if someone wants to reference that post here.

How do you find Colton's Spotify?  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:28 am

suzq wrote:I saw on Reddit that someone posted that they looked on Colton's Spotify playlist and thinks it has some spoilers in it if someone wants to reference that post here.

I read the post. The gist of it is that Colton announced on Twitter that he had a Spotify account and had been dropping spoilers. So someone found his Spotify account and reverse matched the image he had uploaded as an album cover and it's Placa Reial in Barcelona. Speculation is that Barcelona might be some place the Colton and Cassie stayed or went. Also one of the songs on the playlist is "Barcelona" by Ed Sheeran so that song may have some significance.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:10 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I read the post. The gist of it is that Colton announced on Twitter that he had a Spotify account and had been dropping spoilers. So someone found his Spotify account and reverse matched the image he had uploaded as an album cover and it's Placa Reial in Barcelona. Speculation is that Barcelona might be some place the Colton and Cassie stayed or went. Also one of the songs on the playlist is "Barcelona" by Ed Sheeran so that song may have some significance.
I hope this link works: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1olQkmNruDFuyqohF1Vol2?si=ON-QStJQSyixL8zHMwkMDQ

There are definitely hints in some of the songs. “Wait for you” is obvious with the “Patience in love” theme.
I think you could use someone like me
It's killing me inside
But you can take your time
'Cause I'll wait for you
No matter how long I have to
Yeah I'll wait for you
And every night I'm hurting
But I know you'll be worth it

Not sure how Barcelona fits in. If they went there post filming, they wouldn’t be able to get out. Certainly not hit the dance floor or dance in the streets like the song says.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:39 am

You can catch a ferry to Mallorca from Barcelona.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:41 am

blueblues wrote:Not sure how Barcelona fits in. If they went there post filming, they wouldn’t be able to get out. Certainly not hit the dance floor or dance in the streets like the song says.

Maybe it doesn't really but he couldn't find a pic of Mallorca. Maybe he and Cassie had talked about coming back to Spain after the show ended because she had always wanted to explore Barcelona. Maybe the clue is in some of the lyrics of one of the songs on the playlist - Barcelona by Ed Sheeran:

You're like something that God has sent me
I want you, baby, solamente

solamente means just or only ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by krusca Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm

I'm not sure this was sleuthed on here yet,  but someone on reddit found his venmo friend list, which uploads the contacts on your phone. Sure enough, I searched for myself and colton's account has Amy, Michelle and Cassie Randolph as friends. I didn't see any of the other girls from this season on there...Smiley

Last edited by krusca on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

krusca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
George1218
Cocoasneeze
kraft33
lavenderfan
avacaroline