SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:29 pm

blueblues wrote:
pbmax wrote:What are your thoughts on what Caelyn said to Colton that they so conveniently chose not to air?
I think she was offering to give up her rose for Cassie because she could see that he was falling in love with her and she would hate for their relationship ruined. Notice how happy he was after that conversation.
This is what she said as far as I can tell:
I know this is a big decision and as much as I what it to be you and I at the end of this, I think part of wanting someone is being honest, and knowing that you’re not getting the full truth killed me.
This is all lies and it’s all bleep and it’s all… I’m sick of girls throwing other girls down and I wanted you to have all the facts. I would hate for you to send someone home that you have a connection with and then look back and have regrets.
So I think she basically says that Cassie is the one to beat and that her chances would be better if she (Cassie) was sent home, but that she nevertheless is willing to speek for Cassie, in the name of  beatingheart. Too bad that they cut after that.

IMHO if you noticed how Cailyn and Coulton were smiling when she showed up ( almost as if he knew she was coming and he was waiting for her.  I think Cailyn already knows that Cassie is "the one" I'm sure the producers already got to her about being next lead (just like we saw with Andi, Ali ect) and thats why she was let go at F4  (give her enough time to get over the rejection from Colton.,so they can announce her at the ATFR.JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:57 pm

blueblues wrote:
pbmax wrote:What are your thoughts on what Caelyn said to Colton that they so conveniently chose not to air?
I think she was offering to give up her rose for Cassie because she could see that he was falling in love with her and she would hate for their relationship ruined. Notice how happy he was after that conversation.
This is what she said as far as I can tell:
I know this is a big decision and as much as I what it to be you and I at the end of this, I think part of wanting someone is being honest, and knowing that you’re not getting the full truth killed me.
This is all lies and it’s all bleep and it’s all… I’m sick of girls throwing other girls down and I wanted you to have all the facts. I would hate for you to send someone home that you have a connection with and then look back and have regrets.
So I think she basically says that Cassie is the one to beat and that her chances would be better if she (Cassie) was sent home, but that she nevertheless is willing to speek for Cassie, in the name of  beatingheart. Too bad that they cut after that.

For a reason too, something said that they did not want revealed. Then he's giddy as a school boy.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:03 am

I also think Caylyn knows that cassie is more into Colton than she is I think it is probably true that Caylyn talked about being the bachelorette and cassie got attached to the drama because she is friends with Caylyn jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:07 am

Listening to a podcast.
They are talking about a preview clip they saw at some point - Colton in the same clothes as his fence jump talking to Hannah B. 
I didn’t pre-season sleuth and haven’t been reading all the posts during the season. 
Can someone fill me in on this?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:09 am

@notarose That's incorrect. I think it might be when Hannah B confronts Colton in Alabama. It's the same/similar outfit as the fence jump but with a different scarf. For Hannah B it's grey and for fence jump it's red.

OR they might be referring to the pre-season preview where we see Colton jump the fence and cut to Hannah B saying "What just happened."

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:16 am

lavenderfan wrote:@notarose That's incorrect. I think it might be when Hannah B confronts Colton in Alabama. It's the same/similar outfit as the fence jump but with a different scarf. For Hannah B it's grey and for fence jump it's red.

OR they might be referring to the pre-season preview where we see Colton jump the fence and cut to Hannah B saying "What just happened."

Thanks Smiley I have no clue. They were thinking Hannah B returns for some unknown reason.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:20 am

Has it been sleuthed that the reason Hannah B returns is to spill something on Caelynn ? And perhaps that is why she is eliminated over the others at F4?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:00 pm

So I'm glad there has been more conversations in here lately! I really like Colton and Cassie and I know alot of people think Cassie is fake but she just seems so sweet and sincere. I'm totally here for the love story. But I have also been WATCHING Ashley and Jereds IG stories and they both really think Cassie never liked Colton and maybe not there for the right reasons. I would think that being Coltons friend, maybe they would speak about Cassie more sympathetically right?! I just wonder if they know for a fact Cassie was never into Colton. Thoughts?

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 pm

kraft33 wrote:So I'm glad there has been more conversations in here lately! I really like Colton and Cassie and I know alot of people think Cassie is fake but she just seems so sweet and sincere. I'm totally here for the love story. But I have also been WATCHING Ashley and Jereds IG stories and they both really think Cassie never liked Colton and maybe not there for the right reasons. I would think that being Coltons friend, maybe they would speak about Cassie more sympathetically right?! I just wonder if they know for a fact Cassie was never into Colton. Thoughts?

honestly i don't get them 2..imo jared thinks he knows cassie because that is how he felt about ashley at first...and maybe they are hating that they are being used as examples or reminded of this fact Rolling Eyes hopefully they will have to eat their words next week laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:16 pm

But are they even really friends? Ashley, Jared, and Colton?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
kraft33 wrote:So I'm glad there has been more conversations in here lately! I really like Colton and Cassie and I know alot of people think Cassie is fake but she just seems so sweet and sincere. I'm totally here for the love story. But I have also been WATCHING Ashley and Jereds IG stories and they both really think Cassie never liked Colton and maybe not there for the right reasons. I would think that being Coltons friend, maybe they would speak about Cassie more sympathetically right?! I just wonder if they know for a fact Cassie was never into Colton. Thoughts?

honestly i don't get them 2..imo jared thinks he knows cassie because that is how he felt about ashley at first...and maybe they are hating that they are being used as examples or reminded of this fact Rolling Eyes hopefully they will have to eat their words next week laugh out loud  

I hope so! Colton deserves a good person and I really hope and want Cassie to be it!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:53 pm

Julie81 wrote:But are they even really friends? Ashley, Jared, and Colton?

Hmmm, guess I just assumed they are. Ashley kept saying it's sad to say that they don't think Cassie is into Colton because Colton is their friend.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
George1218
Cocoasneeze
kraft33
lavenderfan
avacaroline