SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KBiegs88 Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So this picture has been bothering me scratch so I thought I would just ask u amazing sleuthers for help!!
IMO the screen cap I got from the extended preview looks like Cassie and Colton in a hotel room and you can see cameras and sets in the back round like one of them interrupted an itm or something? Then I was thinking could this be when Colton goes to tell Cassie that he wants her and dumped everyone else? But then I thought Colton apparently went back to LA to tell Cassie this but in this picture it looks like it’s in a hotel room? The number 37 is next to them kissing but what the hell is written above the number????
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ac387a10
My SC

Could this be the “hot alone time” Colton spends with a “smittten bachelorette” they refer to in the next episode synopsis? Maybe Cassie crashes one of his itm’s during the night portion and the other ladies find out. It says “infuriates the ladies”...a gal not on the date card getting alone time might do just do that question

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Well, I’m not an amazing sleuther but it looks like she interrupted his ITM to me. She looks a little more casual so I wouldn’t think it would be her’s that he was interrupting. Who knows though. I’m just getting that vibe from this pic. Also, I have no idea what the sign says. Lol

thanks!i think part of sleuthing and the fun of this board is throwing around ideas  Hugesmile So yeah i was thinking that as well they seem both pretty casual hence why i am thinking its a surprise? anyway i think the top word above the 37 might start with an M? maybe Martinhal? which is in Portugal but i am probably reaching laugh out loud

I watched the preview a few times and the sign says Maximum Occupancy then 37. So I'm guessing it's in Colorado as that's the only spot left in the U.S. (Except perhaps the Hometown RC). Cassie is in long sleeves with cold shoulders (I think). Must be a conference room that they are using for ITMs.

Not sure that helps....

And when Colton and Cassie are on the bed, she has a sloral dress on so probably night time portion of Nha Trang date coming up
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:35 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:So this picture has been bothering me scratch so I thought I would just ask u amazing sleuthers for help!!
IMO the screen cap I got from the extended preview looks like Cassie and Colton in a hotel room and you can see cameras and sets in the back round like one of them interrupted an itm or something? Then I was thinking could this be when Colton goes to tell Cassie that he wants her and dumped everyone else? But then I thought Colton apparently went back to LA to tell Cassie this but in this picture it looks like it’s in a hotel room? The number 37 is next to them kissing but what the hell is written above the number????
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ac387a10
My SC

Could this be the “hot alone time” Colton spends with a “smittten bachelorette” they refer to in the next episode synopsis? Maybe Cassie crashes one of his itm’s during the night portion and the other ladies find out. It says “infuriates the ladies”...a gal not on the date card getting alone time might do just do that question

luvstx wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Well, I’m not an amazing sleuther but it looks like she interrupted his ITM to me. She looks a little more casual so I wouldn’t think it would be her’s that he was interrupting. Who knows though. I’m just getting that vibe from this pic. Also, I have no idea what the sign says. Lol

thanks!i think part of sleuthing and the fun of this board is throwing around ideas  Hugesmile So yeah i was thinking that as well they seem both pretty casual hence why i am thinking its a surprise? anyway i think the top word above the 37 might start with an M? maybe Martinhal? which is in Portugal but i am probably reaching laugh out loud

I watched the preview a few times and the sign says Maximum Occupancy then 37. So I'm guessing it's in Colorado as that's the only spot left in the U.S. (Except perhaps the Hometown RC). Cassie is in long sleeves with cold shoulders (I think). Must be a conference room that they are using for ITMs.

Not sure that helps....

And when Colton and Cassie are on the bed, she has a sloral dress on so probably night time portion of Nha Trang date coming up

Are we sure it's cassie? I'm conflicted to say that it's hannah b... I noticed some shiny earrings, and I'm not sure if Cassie would wear something like that. But as mentioned, the sign does say "maximum occupancy" so it's bound to be in the states. I'm not quite sure though...

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:16 pm

I believe it is cassie it looks like the same shirt he is wearing on his date with cassie
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:47 pm

luvstx wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Not sure that helps....

OMG that’s amazing eyes!!!! Yay finally I know what it says laugh out loud so maximum occupancy! That’s interesting so if it’s in the USA then it could only be Colorado Or HTD or when he goes back to LA to get Cassie back??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:35 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71455

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:43 pm

I made some more s/caps Screen cap thread NO Discussion

Some are duplicates but it was easier to just keep grabbing as I went along. Thanks to all those to bring s/caps over!! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71455

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:12 am

KBiegs88 wrote:
My SC

In this picture I know he has on that same blue shirt that he wore on his date with Cassie but the more I look at this pic it dosen't look like Cassie to me . I'm thinking this might be Demi or Hannah . (the body frame seems smaller then Cassie. Maybe after his date with Cassie that night the other girls got wind that he was in that particular room doing a PI and a producer probably encouraged one of the others to go in and interrupt. IMO Cassie dosen't seen the type to go barging in and jumping on him in the middle of an interview . JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:34 am

The more I look at it I don't think it's Cassie. The hair seems too long, it seems like either Demi or Hannah G. But I'm leaning more toward Demi. Maybe the time when Demi goes to his room. I'm not totally sure.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Ok but these are definitely Cassie- imo it’s almost their thing that monkey jump kiss laugh out loud

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ec506910
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E90ab510
GA SCaps
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:25 pm

Ok guys I think it’s def Cassie in this pic now because I think I found her black sweater she is wearing in the jump!
Also if it’s in the USA imo it could only be Cassie or Hannah G because I believe Demi gets eliminated next episode???
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E0d42710

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtTW0n6AOS5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bzdrg1fjpi
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:45 pm

@LeapofFaith wow. WOOOOW. this is sleuthing on another level.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly