SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:32 pm

What was she doing booking his flight?? She is the one who was delusional. Kamil as much as I don't like him, I wonder how much choice he had in this matter to hold out until now.

She mentioned they talked about breaking up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Kendall and Joe are in NYC. Look for him on Good Morning America tomorrow when they announce the full cast for Dancing With The Stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Just me or did Jenna dodge Jordan's kiss?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:41 pm

There are just some guys who want to be the one to do the breaking up on their timetable . When the other party tries to do it first, they act as if they don’t want to let you go. Mindgames and pride . Truth tho, Ananalise needs help with her issues too

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:There are just some guys who want to be the one to do the breaking up on their timetable . When the other party tries to do it first, they act as if they don’t want to let you go. Mindgames and pride . Truth tho, Ananalise needs help with her issues too
all of this x infinity.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:44 pm

did jenna get work done? she is so fake
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:45 pm

June 9th so are they BIP wedding,

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:46 pm

mizzoufan wrote:June 9th so are they BIP wedding,
I think that wedding might be off laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:June 9th so are they BIP wedding,
I think that wedding might be off laugh out loud
You would think but who knows laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:47 pm

My heart goes out to Jordan. He's a good guy.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:48 pm

I think Annaliese falls to hard too fast but Kamil played her from what I could tell. He should never have told her he loved her unless he meant it. And then her meeting his family. Tia seemed to support that Annaliese had planned to break up with him so then he talks her out of it and then blindsides her? no

I think that Kendall going after Joe had to happen in order for this relationship to have a chance. She had to want him, imo. I hope it works out. 

I love the pics of Astrid & Kevin. Fingers crossed for them. lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Also i'm fake because I'm taking back everything bad I said about Joe & Kendall. Idk the way she reacted to him on the couch tonight kinda won me over. W/e it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+26
Nibbles22
Longhornfan
Lucas15
Rolly
Lievta