SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Awwe the welcoming committee at the door! :Bendog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:55 pm

Kris and Krystal and mom's great stuff!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:59 pm

bloopers were boring

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:02 pm

Have to say all in all this was a pretty good season.

I think this was the best so far. Overall!

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Idk maybe i'm just drinking the kool aid but I feel like all three remaining couples have a decent shot at making it and all three are so good for each other in such different ways.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:09 pm

I'm hopeful for Chris and Krystal.

And, I'm hopeful for Kevin and Astrid. They are watching the show together tonight in Canada and it appears at least one of his friends is there as well.

The RS story has been picked up by online media so am expecting the 🚋 in the days ahead for Jenna and Jordan.

I'm still skeptical of Joe and Kendall but it it works, good for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:11 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 YXxGC1Wd-drKLqYw
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
Ready to see who spills the tea tonight.  #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/40dO7ajsRg
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 IOVmJxZQjfYzIF27
We love a good reunion. #BachelorInParadise tonight! pic.twitter.com/Qz7fTw9Dl8
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Dm13WiYU8AAPpAa
It wouldn’t be the #BachelorInParadise finale without a reunion! pic.twitter.com/eTI6ilIiLs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:17 pm

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-in-paradises-jordan-kimball-disgusted-after-jenna-is-accused-of-cheating-on-him-exclusive

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:20 pm

I didn't realize that David was tall. Will's suit! dizzy

I wasn't expecting to but I liked Crystal and Chris together. Loved the crystal goose. laugh out loud

I could barely watch Jenna. She's coming across as so fake now that I've seen her texts and I didn't love her before. I hope Jordan dumps her sorry a**.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Bibi and David were posting on US Weekly's IG during the show. I actually like these 2 together but they just appear to be good friends that hang out together at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:49 pm

Just read at reddit that Jordan’s mom is comforting him. Oh boy no Geez Jenna!

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:51 pm

1. Not one bit surprised about Jenna. She seemed fake all season (JMO)! Jordan needs to dump her asap. #MarilynMonroeWannaBe

2. I adore Kendall and Joe, and they made my heart melt in puddles all over the floor tonight!!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

3. I really think Krystal Goose are going to get married!  I didn't believe it until tonight. laugh out loud

4. Annaliese needs to stop being so desperate; it's not attractive to men.  (she seems way older than 32 imo - more like early 40s - I'm not believing her age)

5. I don't know what's happening with  my Eric, but I still love him!  I think she must not have been into him and he could read it.  She has Clay now anyway and they look gorgeous together.

6. They didn't let Colon open his mouth, did they? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+26
Nibbles22
Longhornfan
Lucas15
Rolly
Lievta