SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:59 pm

I was watching The Voice mostly, but was impressed by Danielle and Artem...that was quite an achievement I thought.
Great dancing and eye candy for Juan Pablo ( YUM DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 3 1176891977 ) !
And Joe didn’t do very well, as expected. He is so STIFF...maybe quite nervous and uncomfortable. Jenna is a great coach, if she can help him relax more, it will improve his game. Hopefully the massive fan base will keep him around. I sure did voted him as much as I could with all my possible outlets.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Joe is safe! Yay! clapping!

This is the power of the fan vote, people. Go Bachelor Nation!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:43 pm

Amethyst wrote:Joe is safe! Yay!  clapping!

YES!!! I gave him all my votes... He is what the show is supposed to be about anyway!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:52 pm

I didn't even remember that it's on again! Thanks for posting!

ETA: @LoveDovez exactly. I'd rather see someone with no experience and hopefully come along way with hard work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:36 pm

@guardianangel when the show first came on that was what it was about. Taking people with no experience and watching them grow into dancers. Now just about all of them have experience coming into the show and it isn't fair.

On the Junior show coming on they called them celebs Why is Tripp a celeb just because he's Bristol Palin's son?

After Mama June had all her weight loss stuff looks like she would get Honey Boo Boo on a healthy diet. I don't mean it in a mean way, but it's gonna cause her health problems if she don't get her weight under control. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:58 pm

LoveDovez wrote:After Mama June had all her weight loss stuff looks like she would get Honey Boo Boo on a healthy diet. I don't mean it in a mean way, but it's gonna cause her health problems if she don't get her weight under control. ; (

Well, considering Mama June has problems keeping the weight off, no surprise Honey Boo Boo has issues as well. Although I will admit that she did look a little thinner than she did on the last episode of Mama June From Not To Hot. So she may have worked hard enough to lose some weight. But I wonder if they were limited to the number of hours they could practice because of child labor laws. If they were limited, it may not have been enough time "exercising" to have helped with weight loss like some of the adult contestants have had over the years.

Tonight's show has been boring with all the filler content in the show. Not sure if I'll watch next week... I've been doing other things while it has been on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 am

LoveDovez wrote:

YES!!! I gave him all my votes... He is what the show is supposed to be about anyway!!!

Me too. My mobile, my husband's mobile and our land line. Glad that I could help keep Joe there.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:58 am

Doats wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Me too. My mobile, my husband's mobile and our land line. Glad that I could help keep Joe there.

@Doats You sound just like me. I wanted to keep him on there. I felt so sorry for him when he said he wasn't doing it again that he was quitting..My heart went out to him because I would have felt the same way, but then there's no amount of money that could get me on there trying to learn all those dances. lolol I hope he does better next week. Bach Nation will keep him on there for several weeks I hope.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Loved this tweet I found!!!
https://twitter.com/AnnieBarrett

As Jenna said Joe is one of few on the show this season with no performance or dancing background. To have the Quick Step which is complicated footwork and speed as your first dance is incredibly hard for anyone. It is disheartening to hear such Harsh comments from Len who judges all against strict professional standards. Totally unfair situation IMO, for Judges to compare someone like Mary Lou with years of dance/ gymnastics/performance experience to someone who has none! John Schneider was in a Christmas movie "Come Dance At My Wedding" where he was owner of a dance studio where he taught ballroom dancing so don't let him fool you, he has previous ballroom training. Alexis Ren is a classically trained ballerina. Danielle who is blind and Joe were the only regular non-performing celebs and both did great considering their starting point of no dance experience. I can certainly appreciate being nervous and overwhelmed on your first performance in front of a live audience. For goodness sakes, Joe lasted 1 night on Bachelorette because he was so nervous and putting yourself in such a stressful environment where everyone is expecting so much from you on live TV in front of a studio audience and judges is reason enough to be nervous the first dance of the season. I would much rather watch the growth of someone with no dance experience learn and perform dances than someone with an unfair advantage who has had dance training. I am really glad bachelor nation voted in force for Joe. I suspect the reason DWTS had him dance next to last on premier is because he had such a fan following to keep Bachelor Nation watching to the end!!! So I hope Joe is not doubting himself, I am proud of him for putting himself out there, and hope he has the fire to prove judges comments wrong in the coming weeks. Can't wait to see his next dance.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:52 pm

LoveDovez wrote:@guardianangel when the show first came on that was what it was about. Taking people with no experience and watching them grow into dancers. Now just about all of them have experience coming into the show and it isn't fair.

On the Junior show coming on they called them celebs  Why is Tripp a celeb just because he's Bristol Palin's son?

After Mama June had all her weight loss stuff looks like she would get Honey Boo Boo on a healthy diet. I don't mean it in a mean way, but it's gonna cause her health problems if she don't get her weight under control. ; (

I have watched DWTS from the beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed it because I love to dance. We were taught how to tango waltz and polka at a very early age.

The last 3 yrs but it was building up for several years, they have totally turned me off. It was so obvious who their favourites were and who they wanted to win. Very predictable and unfair IMHO. I thought, here we go again, when I found out he was doing the Quick Step. Len's comments were ridiculous.

@Luvstruck Great post. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:03 pm

I don’t watch either. They put ringers on the show. I complained about Kristi Yamaguchi being a ringer. They fake relationships like Maks and Meryl to garner votes too. It’s been a turnoff . If they can put ringers on , then I’m fine with voting simply on the basis of popularity . Go Joe Go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:35 pm

I have lost interest in this show over the last 3 to 4 years as well. One of the things I dislike the most is all of the outlandish production dances they make them do or using troupe members along with the contestant and pro. Ringers rate next on my list of dislikes.

I much prefer the contestant and the pro alone on the dance floor with no props on the dance floor... just 2 people dancing. I also preferred when there were only 2 dance styles performed each week. And, they can throw out the contemporary style. I want to see ball room dancing. Guess I like it like it was in the first 10 seasons.

My favorite winner actually came from one of those seasons. They had to dance to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape