SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:27 am

Alvin77 wrote:I don’t know. I feel ripped off somehow. Why did Nick reference his new ‘misso’ on his Insta story (maybe he has a new girlfriend). I think he has completely led on at least the final 2 girls - I know that’s the show, but all that kissing and public displays of affection - these girls are human! I think the show was a farce. I don’t think Brooke being in the finals would have changed anything, honestly she dodged a bullet leaving early, she wasn’t the one for him either IMO. I thought I liked Nick, but I think it was all strategic to boost his profile for his book, Kokoda trip etc. I think the girls will be better off without him. Feeling sad

Nick was fooling people and playing some. That's all I can say but bts some things were happening and messing with and giving false hope. Shady shady on his part imo and his family too  no no  

Nick was there to boost his profile and because he doesn't need to pick anyone he didn't. He has a book tour to attend to and I think he will bounce back - celebs get to play by different rules. His family were in overdrive ott and confirmed what I suspected that they were just there to promote themselves. His sister's IG says it all. Self-serving in every way  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:32 am

I agree @handsanitiser.  

IMO none of the girls were terribly invested, though I sympathise with Brooke saying she wishes she hadn't let them into her private life.  Probably another mark against her being next Lead since that would be even more intrusive.  

Spoiler:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:37 am

Spoiler:
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:52 am

^ Ahahahahahaha good one
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:03 am

She'll be right - bit of spakfiller, no one will notice thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:07 am

For more on Bachelorette Australia Ali and her season, please join and post in her thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f254-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers 

Britt and Sophie have both posted on their IG (will post in SM/Media thread). They are classy women and will find their one. It's a blessing in disguise for them not to have been chosen. 

Nick is not bad for what he did imo. Doesn't make him a bad person. I just don't buy that he did it for any other reason than he was never going to choose anyone no matter what  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 4256136633  

The best part of the season has been discussing and sleuthing with everyone. Thanks for a great ride and making this season better than it was  group hug wine

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:11 am

Yes I agree, this one was fun; great to have something a bit different at the end too.  

Thanks everyone! :Thanktwo
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:13 am

I just realised how even more disgusting Nicks comments about Sophie in the spa are now, and liking a comment about her booty. Tells me what he was really there for and what he took from the experience. I also noticed that he sort of tried to keep things open with Sophie for after the show.. "have to let you go for now" ect. I wonder if he tried it on with her after and she rejected him cantstopl
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:13 am

@Bobette thanks to make sure to do not post anything about Ali. I would like to remain unspoiled please. thank you hmmm :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 am

Oh my goodness. Still no internet so can’t really read what everyone has said but just wanted to say well played production team. Never expected them to throw a celebrity lead under the bus quite the way they just did!

The conversation I had with source 1 now makes perfect sense. Wish I could share it with you all. :yes: cantstopl

I now realise source 2’s job didn’t change from normal because they paired up Britt and Sophie from the frc onwards and there was no change of plan.

Wow. Savage edit for poor Nick. Trying to even up the last 3 girls to make the ending more of a story just made him look like a player. Which couldn’t be further from the truth from what I know.

Wow savage season. I feel for all involved. I want to go all mother bear on the producers. Geez. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2254279460 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2292733854

I feel like I will be having more conversations once i’m back online.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:19 am

HEA wrote:@Bobette thanks to make sure to do not post anything about Ali. I would like to remain unspoiled please. thank you hmmm :gotcha:

That wasn't a spoiler @HEA. Ali's eye doesn't actually fall off.... OR DOES IT Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheriden Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:20 am

@Bobette You just gave me a reason to go back to Netflix. giggling
Cheriden
Cheriden

Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF