SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:09 pm

@Jolena here’s my take. Beware I am a bit of an optimist. I believe Cassie and Colton are very compatible. They both have a weird side that is endearing and cute, but also a bit of a troll-like humor. They both seem happy with each other, though I’d have to say just by social media judgement alone (so nothing’s really valid), Colton seems absolutely infatuated and head-over-heels for Cassie.

My concern would be how Cassie feels under a microscope. Now that her one on one date was broadcasted and young once is also broadcasting, I can see that she’s taking the scrutiny and criticism rougher. I can’t inagine what it’ll be like when she leaves Colton during FS, because I know many in BN won’t be happy about it and criticize her for going on the show if she wasn’t ready to get engaged

I do think Colton would be fine waiting for Cassie to be ready to get married as they date, but for Cassie, I think she needs to feel a sense of normalcy and private time with Colton to be sure. If there’s a sense of stability between her and Colton, I can really see the relationship working. I mean, in young once Cassie said that if she had stayed with Caelan and invested in their relationship, they would’ve been married with children several years later.

We shall see; imo it really relies on how Cassie can handle the public scrutiny of her character and relationship with Colton. I do wish them the best because I just think they’re very compatible.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by suzq Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:14 am

On reddit, they posted an insta posting from Cassie's ex. Is that something that can even be referred to here or posted?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:23 am

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Phtvl4rn482qbwe
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Ph75gk9cqo2qbwe
http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/217569/cassie-bachelor-colton-winner
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:27 am

suzq wrote:On reddit, they posted an insta posting from Cassie's ex.  Is that something that can even be referred to here or posted?
Can you bring it over here?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 am

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 D98W7W01BH4EdNyT
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
Part 1 of @CassieRandolph + @colton's one-on-one date this week. "Cassie and I have our very own private island in the middle of the ocean" ❤️ #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/4d346GnCCK
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:47 am

@Maddy. I am not sure how to bring it over. I think he wrote an interesting post, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:48 am

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Maxresdefault
a sc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:51 am

suzq wrote:@Maddy. I am not sure how to bring it over.   I think he wrote an interesting post, though.

@suzq, can you give a link to it?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:32 am

suzq wrote:On reddit, they posted an insta posting from Cassie's ex....

I’m posting this here so no words can be misconstrued. As many know, my ex girlfriend is currently a contestant on the tv show The Bachelor. The both of us have also appeared on a documentary series called Young Once. The show catches you up on our lives as the first season was shot at Biola University while we were still going to school there. They happened to catch the closing of mine and Cassie’s on and off relationship during the recording of this show. Make no mistake that Young Once was filmed before The Bachelor, and the fact that they are airing at the same time is a strategy to attract viewers. Both Cassie and I made mistakes in our relationship, but I think we’d both agree it dragged out much too long anyways. This is because I persistently pursued a reunion and she knowingly kept the door open at times because of indecisiveness, neither of which matters because it has been over for good since before she went on The Bachelor. However, it can be said without a doubt that her and I were not a fit for each other. Also, I’m sure there are millions of breakups that have lasted longer than they should have and nobody should be held at fault for that. The reality of the situation is that Cassie is a great girl. Her decision to go on The Bachelor was a decisive moment in my life to move forward so why couldn’t it serve as that for her as well? If I met my dream girl a month after our final closing this summer that would just be how God had it planned for me. Nobody has the right to tell her whether or not she has good intentions. So although the full truth may not be out...not everybody’s business needs to be on reality tv. Cassie will eventually explain her side and I endorse whatever she says because there is no reason for her to hide the truth. I wish her nothing but success and happiness moving forward. I post this because of the outlets who reached out to hear “my side” and because I heard Cassie was receiving a lot of negativity for our past relationship. I thought this would be the best way to preserve the truth and encourage the trolls to check themselves before tearing down a good human being. Life is about moving forward, not dwelling on the past

**edited**
Instagram Link

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Do not link to other forums.)

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:41 am

Thank you @jen689! yes

How “The Bachelor” Contestant Cassie Randolph ended up on a Christian TV Show
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 1*e3Ep-8YLksSTh-Eg9IxmfQ

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 1*uQ5hHJy_BXxcP7erLakm1g
https://medium.com/@castletv/how-the-bachelor-contestant-cassie-randolph-ended-up-on-a-christian-tv-show-cdfcb51d78da

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:43 am

Well it is nice when a ex bf does not hold a grudge seems the parted amicably
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:03 am

jen689 wrote:
suzq wrote:On reddit, they posted an insta posting from Cassie's ex....

I’m posting this here so no words can be misconstrued. As many know, my ex girlfriend is currently a contestant on the tv show The Bachelor. The both of us have also appeared on a documentary series called Young Once. The show catches you up on our lives as the first season was shot at Biola University while we were still going to school there. They happened to catch the closing of mine and Cassie’s on and off relationship during the recording of this show. Make no mistake that Young Once was filmed before The Bachelor, and the fact that they are airing at the same time is a strategy to attract viewers. Both Cassie and I made mistakes in our relationship, but I think we’d both agree it dragged out much too long anyways. This is because I persistently pursued a reunion and she knowingly kept the door open at times because of indecisiveness, neither of which matters because it has been over for good since before she went on The Bachelor. However, it can be said without a doubt that her and I were not a fit for each other. Also, I’m sure there are millions of breakups that have lasted longer than they should have and nobody should be held at fault for that. The reality of the situation is that Cassie is a great girl. Her decision to go on The Bachelor was a decisive moment in my life to move forward so why couldn’t it serve as that for her as well? If I met my dream girl a month after our final closing this summer that would just be how God had it planned for me. Nobody has the right to tell her whether or not she has good intentions. So although the full truth may not be out...not everybody’s business needs to be on reality tv. Cassie will eventually explain her side and I endorse whatever she says because there is no reason for her to hide the truth. I wish her nothing but success and happiness moving forward. I post this because of the outlets who reached out to hear “my side” and because I heard Cassie was receiving a lot of negativity for our past relationship. I thought this would be the best way to preserve the truth and encourage the trolls to check themselves before tearing down a good human being. Life is about moving forward, not dwelling on the past

**edited**

Instagram Link

What a great communicator yes 
JMO this guy understands value and respect.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit