SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by lavenderfan Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:43 pm

blueblues wrote:
tiger wrote:Am I the only one here who thinks that Cassie seems like a disingenuous mean girl who isn't particularly into Colton but gets off on being chased and wants to be famous? I just don't get the Cassie hype. And I don't think her edit has been particularly favorable, which is interesting to me considering that she wins.
Everyone else is giving Colton the canned “falling in love” statements that they think will secure a fantasy date, while Cassie says she needs to be sure before she tells him how she feels, and yet SHE is the disingenuous one? I don’t get it.
IMO she is the most honest one in the entire cast, and it’s so refreshing with someone that doesn’t follow the ridiculous rituals of this show.
JMO

completely agree. I know some in BN are upset and ask "then why did she join the Bachelor if she wasn't sure about getting engaged?" and she's addressed it on her IG story today but she went with the possibility of meeting "her person." I do think she's a breath of fresh air in that she's not seeking to advance to the next round by saying "i'm falling in love with you," but rather actually processing her feelings and staying firm to not saying those words without actually meaning them.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 pm

She is not throwing out the “love” phrase that so many girls do on this show in haste just to further herself in the process and everyone is throwing stones at her but yet, we all make fun of the girls who say it too quickly knowing good and well they ain’t no more in love with the lead than we are!

This seems to be real for her.

Furthermore, I really hate that this show creates a culture for other people to tear down other people, ecspecially women, for having....or not having certain emotions or feelings. I know we are all entitled to our own opinions and thank God for that but I just have a feeling that it’s about to get ugly for Cassie.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:27 pm

After watching this show for many years if the ending is what some of us think then I would finally get the love story that I have always wanted. I think getting engaged after only spending time together for about 3 days if you’re are lucky is ridiculous.
I like Cassie’s for keeping it real and taking the time to this drama driven show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:31 pm

Julie81 wrote: She is not throwing out the “love” phrase that so many girls do on this show in haste just to further herself in the process and everyone is throwing stones at her but yet, we all make fun of the girls who say it too quickly knowing good and well they ain’t no more in love with the lead than we are!

This seems to be real for her.

Furthermore, I really hate that this show creates a culture for other people to tear down other people, ecspecially women, for having....or not having certain emotions or feelings. I know we are all entitled to our own opinions and thank God for that but I just have a feeling that it’s about to get ugly for Cassie.

I agree, I said the same thing ,at least ugly before they get better .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:03 am

tiger wrote:Am I the only one here who thinks that Cassie seems like a disingenuous mean girl who isn't particularly into Colton but gets off on being chased and wants to be famous? I just don't get the Cassie hype. And I don't think her edit has been particularly favorable, which is interesting to me considering that she wins.
Many times the F1 gets less favourable edit than F2 or the possible next lead. 

As for Cassie being disingenuous, I don't think so. To me, imho, it's respectful and honest of her to not throw out the "falling in love" lines, unless she 100% feels it, and means it. If she was disingenuous, she would've said it already to ensure, that Colton picks her, would get engaged in the end, the dump him after a few months. Yet, she's not doing that. 

She's already getting hate on her sm for not telling him she loves him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:14 am

I'm just here thinking and it's funny in a way, that the ones spewing the (I'm falling or I'm in love with you) to me are the one's not really showing it. No kind of tone of love in their voice or emotions. Then you have one that run straight to an ex soon as she return home. Now the one that is not spewing these word is the one (at least to me) displaying love When she with Colton, the body language. Yes be sure what you're feeling is love.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:43 pm

No. You are not. You nailed it.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:36 pm

I don’t think Cassie comes across as disingenuous. She does , however, come across as young, which she is.
She is in a different point in her life, still in grad school ,not yet moved onto the next phase of her life and career. She still has a lot to figure out.
It’s a lot to take on a proposal especially while she’s in that “limbo” stage of her life, especially if her family is not 100% supporting it.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:40 pm

pbmax wrote:I'm just here thinking and it's funny in a way, that the ones spewing the (I'm falling or I'm in love with you) to me are the one's not really showing it. No kind of tone of love in their voice or emotions. Then you have one that run straight to an ex soon as she return home. Now the one that is not spewing these word is the one (at least to me) displaying love When she with Colton, the body language. Yes be sure what you're feeling is love.

Totally agree! and can you imagine when she finally does tell colton that she is in love with him how much meaningful and believable it will be beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:42 pm

Yes. Lord forbid she tell Colton she loves him when she really doesn’t mean it! Now that, to me, would be disingenuous.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:48 pm

@LeapofFaith And that... is how I met your mother.

hahaha jkjk I bet the finale will show her say that before she kisses him on the cliff, and it will be way more climatic than the ending of that dang show.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit