SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:16 pm

It must be so hard as a mother to see the level of hate her daughter is receiving sad especially when her character is being attacked knowing she is the total opposite of what these trolls are saying and wanting to defend her but can’t.
Hopefully next week people will have a better understanding and feel remorseful
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:28 pm

pbmax wrote:In other words love came different for Cassie, it took a little time for her.
Funny how Matt forgot that part of his own love story. More producer mind games I presume.

Random thought after checking Amy's IG: Mothers take better pictures.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:50 pm

I keep thinking about the fact that she only had one 1-on-1 going in to home towns. That isn’t common for an f1, is it? This show is so nuts. No way in heck I would’ve accepted a proposal from my husband after our 4th date and we’re going on 20 years.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:54 pm

avacaroline wrote:I keep thinking about the fact that she only had one 1-on-1 going in to home towns.  That isn’t common for an f1, is it?  This show is so nuts. No way in heck I would’ve accepted a proposal from my husband after our 4th date and we’re going on 20 years.

I think this was discussed a while back on the boards. Also she got no GD roses so how was she to know that she was his front runner ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:
avacaroline wrote:I keep thinking about the fact that she only had one 1-on-1 going in to home towns.  That isn’t common for an f1, is it?  This show is so nuts. No way in heck I would’ve accepted a proposal from my husband after our 4th date and we’re going on 20 years.

I think this was discussed a while back on the boards. Also she got no GD roses so how was she to know that she was his front runner ?
And she was twice competing for the rose with another woman. Once with Kirpa, another time with Caelynn. But when she had doubts, and perhaps didn't even believe he was in fact in love with her, he did his 180 about engagement, she no doubt was confused. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:03 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

And she was twice competing for the rose with another woman. Once with Kirpa, another time with Caelynn. But when she had doubts, and perhaps didn't even believe he was in fact in love with her, he did his 180 about engagement, she no doubt was confused. Jmo.

That 180 was because he was onto what producers did and he went off so called script of (lead not being able to declare his love until the end) He knows and feels Cassie does love him and they flew the father in behind his back to confuse her. She even told him " I was so excited for tonight and I don't want to be confused" . He knew. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:58 pm

Jolena wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

That 180 was because he was onto what producers did and he went off so called script of (lead not being able to declare his love until the end) He knows and feels Cassie does love him and they flew the father in behind his back to confuse her. She even told him " I was so excited for tonight and I don't want to be confused" . He knew. jmo
Oh yes, I agree. I'm just trying to see it all from Cassie's POV. She had no way of knowing she was a front runner, based on Colton's actions prior. Barely any validation, and then a complete 180. She must've been totally confused. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:04 pm

I wonder if we've seen the last of Daddy Matt? I think at some point she must call him to tell him how she feels .  I'll say this much. If Cassie comes back to him I hope she tells him that she knows she is in love with him too. I can't see her showing up to tell him lets just date without confessing being in love after he poured his heart out to her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:55 am

JMHO but I think the greatest source of confusion - from Cassie's viewpoint - was that while most contestants (and most leads for that matter) seem to be able to treat a show engagement as somewhat less of a commitment than a real-world engagement (one reason why so few show engagements end up in marriage); getting engaged on the show and breaking it off down the road is not that big a deal - to most. But I suspect Cassie sees engagement as a serious commitment - you don't get engaged unless you are committed to marry and she wasn't positive to that extent.

ETA: What I'm getting at here is that Cassie wasn't just concerned that Colton might not pick her - she was more concerned that he might pick her.

IMO her father messed with her head when he suggested that she should know immediately that Colton was the one - just like he knew that Cassie's mother was the one immediately when they met. (Isn't it interesting to learn from her mother's recent IG story that while her father may have had immediate certainty her mother didn't even after a year with her father????) While she started out with a mindset that she didn't want her relationship with Colton to end she wasn't sure (yet) that he was the one she wanted to marry, and her father wanted her to break it off completely and she wanted to please him so she left that meeting convinced that was what she needed to do. Production knew what happened in that meeting so she was then surrounded by people with expectations that she should break it off (this is how the show bubble works IMO).

Colton surprised everyone, IMO, by taking engagement off the table which threw Cassie into confusion - she thought she had found an answer - everyone around her thought she had an answer - and suddenly she was presented with the possibility to get what she wanted - the possibility of continuing her relationship with Colton to see where it would go without having to get engaged to someone she barely knew. Little wonder IMO that she was confused.

IMO Cassie wasn't the only one confused - while I'm sure other leads have gotten angry and frustrated with TPTB I think this was the first time they've had a lead so close to leaving the show before filming was done. I'll just say that while I think it's possible for this to happen, it's contractually high weeds and complicated and I suspect there were more things that happened behind the scenes than we will ever know. Technically Cassie left at F3 - but Colton then sends F2 / F1 home without picking either so unless they get Cassie to come back, production has a show with no ending. The closest I think the show has ever been to such a position was Brad's first season. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall to see how they scrambled with this one.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:44 am

Lucas15 wrote:JMHO but I think the greatest source of confusion - from Cassie's viewpoint - was that while most contestants (and most leads for that matter) seem to be able to treat a show engagement as somewhat less of a commitment than a real-world engagement (one reason why so few show engagements end up in marriage); getting engaged on the show and breaking it off down the road is not that big a deal - to most. But I suspect Cassie sees engagement as a serious commitment - you don't get engaged unless you are committed to marry and she wasn't positive to that extent.

ETA: What I'm getting at here is that Cassie wasn't just concerned that Colton might not pick her - she was more concerned that he might pick her.

IMO her father messed with her head when he suggested that she should know immediately that Colton was the one - just like he knew that Cassie's mother was the one immediately when they met. (Isn't it interesting to learn from her mother's recent IG story that while her father may have had immediate certainty her mother didn't even after a year with her father????) While she started out with a mindset that she didn't want her relationship with Colton to end she wasn't sure (yet) that he was the one she wanted to marry, and her father wanted her to break it off completely and she wanted to please him so she left that meeting convinced that was what she needed to do. Production knew what happened in that meeting so she was then surrounded by people with expectations that she should break it off (this is how the show bubble works IMO).

Colton surprised everyone, IMO, by taking engagement off the table which threw Cassie into confusion - she thought she had found an answer - everyone around her thought she had an answer - and suddenly she was presented with the possibility to get what she wanted - the possibility of continuing her relationship with Colton to see where it would go without having to get engaged to someone she barely knew. Little wonder IMO that she was confused.

IMO Cassie wasn't the only one confused - while I'm sure other leads have gotten angry and frustrated with TPTB I think this was the first time they've had a lead so close to leaving the show before filming was done. I'll just say that while I think it's possible for this to happen, it's contractually high weeds and complicated and I suspect there were more things that happened behind the scenes than we will ever know. Technically Cassie left at F3 - but Colton then sends F2 / F1 home without picking either so unless they get Cassie to come back, production has a show with no ending. The closest I think the show has ever been to such a position was Brad's first season. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall to see how they scrambled with this one.

Great post. Couldn't agree more with everything you said.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 am

LeapofFaith wrote:It must be so hard as a mother to see the level of hate her daughter is receiving sad especially when her character is being attacked knowing she is the total opposite of what these trolls are saying and wanting to defend her but can’t.
Hopefully next week people will have a better understanding and feel remorseful

I doubt it. These same trolls wanted Colton to "jump the fence" before he got to it.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit