SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 52 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 pm

SFoster wrote:
blueblues wrote:I never thought Twitter bullying would be defended on this forum.

I wasn't defending Twitter bullying. In fact, I've never seen Cassie's twitter, didn't know she had one. But I was referring to IG.  I just checked her latest twitter comments, and didn't see anything that would come close to bullying. She's is getting negativity for sure. Maybe we have a different definition of bullying. I consider her confrontation with Kirpa, bullying, though, since it was on TV.  And Kirpa was telling the truth and Cassie was not.  Sorry to offend anyone.  Not my intention.  Just stating my opinion.

IMO Truth and Opinion is like apples and oranges, kirpa even said on WTA that it was her opinion.. Cassie never said she wasn't ready for marriage infact because she is so religious and puts god first in her relationships it shows she is actually serious about marriage or an engagement, but she said to colton she was not in love with him yet and doesn't know if in this bach time frame she can get there.. not that she isn't ready for marriage just she is not going to say yes to a proposal if she was not in love with him yet...IMO she is ready for an engagement but when she is sure its someone she is in love with...it would actually be really cool if cassie proposes to colton on ATFR laugh out loud

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GinaRose Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:28 pm

@LeapofFaith Wouldn't that be great!!!

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:35 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
SFoster wrote:
blueblues wrote:I never thought Twitter bullying would be defended on this forum.

I wasn't defending Twitter bullying. In fact, I've never seen Cassie's twitter, didn't know she had one. But I was referring to IG.  I just checked her latest twitter comments, and didn't see anything that would come close to bullying. She's is getting negativity for sure. Maybe we have a different definition of bullying. I consider her confrontation with Kirpa, bullying, though, since it was on TV.  And Kirpa was telling the truth and Cassie was not.  Sorry to offend anyone.  Not my intention.  Just stating my opinion.

IMO Truth and Opinion is like apples and oranges, kirpa even said on WTA that it was her opinion.. Cassie never said she wasn't ready for marriage infact because she is so religious and puts god first in her relationships it shows she is actually serious about marriage or an engagement, but she said to colton she was not in love with him yet and doesn't know if in this bach time frame she can get there.. not that she isn't ready for marriage just she is not going to say yes to a proposal if she was not in love with him yet...IMO she is ready for an engagement but when she is sure its someone she is in love with...it would actually be really cool if cassie proposes to colton on ATFR laugh out loud

clapping! Thank You for saying what I wanted to say ! I was also wondering how Kirpa was right about her when it was obvious that it was just her opinion. I think Cassie is one of the most real contestants that has been on this show. I applaud her by not going by what TPTB wanted but just wanted more time to get to know him. She doesn’t deserve any hate on here, Twitter , or IG . It truly saddens me to see how others bully someone that they don’t know. I think after next week we will see how Cassie really feels and see a love story like no other. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:40 pm

Since Colton took engagement off the table, why did Cassie choose to leave?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Maybe she was simply confused and needed time to process it. Just a few weeks ago it was such a huge issue for him, getting engaged in the end. He also had two other ladies still he was dating, and his sudden 180 about engagement might've been a huge shock. A lot to process, and she didn't think she'd share his feeling in the bach time frame. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:26 pm

mbl wrote:Since Colton took engagement off the table, why did Cassie choose to leave?

I think she left the meeting with her father with him believing she was going to leave, and she would have had to tell production (who likely already knew because they filmed the meeting) so she was surrounded by people who she had told she was going to leave and she just didn't know how to back down and shift gears. With a clearer head she might have been able to think it through but she had no time to do that.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:10 pm

I don’t think people should have to turn off their notifications so they can ignore hate or disable comments just so others can’t comment hate. JMO. I think people should just not bully. End of story.

Being called illiterate, fake, hated, her dad is an effing douchebag, etc is bullying. These were just a few things commented to her on her latest pic on insta.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:06 am

@Lucas15 welcomeback Nice to see you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:16 am

mbl wrote:Since Colton took engagement off the table, why did Cassie choose to leave?

I think much of what Cassie did was producer driven and Colton knew it. That's why he told her even if you leave right now I will still fight for you.

Anyone else wonder why both of them had their hands covering their faces most of that night. I'm still trying to figure out why she kind of smiled when she saw him shaking .And when he pulled her away from the producers and she said as she was crying " I was so excited for tonight , I don't want to be confused. I think hearing her half talk some good, some confusing ,alot of "I don't know's" must have signaled to him that it screamed " Producer driven" and  made him furious ., but he went along with it . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:07 am

This is interesting about pupils in the eyes seeing hearts

https://www.instagram.com/p/BurzUHqAeTb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=thrd7eukw5qe
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Cassie's mother posted this today:
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 PodWY9J
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:07 pm

jessietrey wrote:Cassie's mother posted this today:
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 PodWY9J

In other words love came different for Cassie, it took a little time for her.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit