SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 54 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:59 pm

A sleuther at another site (not sure if I can say which?) has discovered that Colton is friends with cassie and several of her family members on venmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Relalou Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Billysmom wrote:
A  sleuther at another site (not sure if I can say which?) has discovered that Colton is friends with cassie and several of her family members on venmo

Yup that is correct - I just checked and Colton is listed as one of Cassie's friends on Venmo... That wouldn't be a show thing because they aren't out there paying for things, so it has to be post show.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:10 pm

GinaRose wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:It must be so hard as a mother to see the level of hate her daughter is receiving sad especially when her character is being attacked knowing she is the total opposite of what these trolls are saying and wanting to defend her but can’t.
Hopefully next week people will have a better understanding and feel remorseful

I doubt it.  These  same trolls  wanted Colton to "jump the fence" before he got to it.  

Agree ... it's not like these opinions are based any real truth anyway.... people just dig in harder so they can feel justified in their comments ... SM isn't a forum for reasoning .... it's about crazy people thinking their opinion some how matters laugh out loud :yes: :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GinaRose wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:It must be so hard as a mother to see the level of hate her daughter is receiving sad especially when her character is being attacked knowing she is the total opposite of what these trolls are saying and wanting to defend her but can’t.

I doubt it.  These  same trolls  wanted Colton to "jump the fence" before he got to it.  

Agree ... it's not like these opinions are based any real truth anyway.... people just dig in harder so they can feel justified in their comments ... SM isn't a forum for reasoning .... it's about crazy people thinking their opinion some how matters laugh out loud :yes: :crazed

:yes: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 54 3806527698
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:12 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GinaRose wrote:

:yes: For sure.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Crazy what people can sleuth out. I’d never have thought to check my Venmo. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Relalou wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
A  sleuther at another site (not sure if I can say which?) has discovered that Colton is friends with cassie and several of her family members on venmo

Yup that is correct - I just checked and Colton is listed as one of Cassie's friends on Venmo...  That wouldn't be a show thing because they aren't out there paying for things, so it has to be post show.
I am sure we can refer to Reddit, just not link.
First of all, that’s impressive sleuthing! Props to whoever did it.

It appears from the comments on that post that Colton is also friends with Amy (mom), Landon (brother), Michelle (sister) and her boyfriend Gregg Sulkin. Not with dad, but they think he isn’t on Venmo (clearly Amy is the Internet savvy one of the older generation).
So the way I understand Venmo, Colton may not have had economical transactions with all of them, but at least they are in his phone book. Seems to me he is already part of that rather inclusive family.
Julie81 wrote:Crazy what people can sleuth out. I’d never have thought to check my Venmo. Lol
Follow the money. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:49 pm

I just read a post on another forum, from a poster who reported reading on a Facebook page that Cassie's parents called Cassie's ex (Caelan) to prepare him for the fact hat Cassie had gone on The Bachelor and had made it pretty far. It was also said (which I find bizarre and sort of funny) that Caelan had applied to be on The Bachelorette.

The second part of this (the Bachelorette application) seems likely to be true based on Caelan's Twitter although that was an old post.

I knew from Cassie's IG post where she said "We share a lot of mutual friends and he is close to my family." (Source) so I believe the first part could be true; TBH I'm creeped out that Cassie's parents are close enough to her ex to have called her him to prepare him for the fact that Cassie could go far on The Bachelor. But it just makes me wonder - did Cassie's father (or perhaps both parents) feel that she should marry Caelan not some random new dude she met on a TV show and that her father set out to break up her relationship with Colton in the hope that she would end up getting back with Caelan?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:24 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I just read a post on another forum, from a poster who reported reading on a Facebook page that Cassie's parents called Cassie's ex (Caelan) to prepare him for the fact hat Cassie had gone on The Bachelor and had made it pretty far. It was also said (which I find bizarre and sort of funny) that Caelan had applied to be on The Bachelorette.

The second part of this (the Bachelorette application) seems likely to be true based on Caelan's Twitter although that was an old post.

I knew from Cassie's IG post where she said "We share a lot of mutual friends and he is close to my family." (Source) so I believe the first part could be true; TBH I'm creeped out that Cassie's parents are close enough to her ex to have called her him to prepare him for the fact that Cassie could go far on The Bachelor. But it just makes me wonder - did Cassie's father (or perhaps both parents) feel that she should marry Caelan not some random new dude she met on a TV show and that her father set out to break up her relationship with Colton in the hope that she would end up getting back with Caelan?

Anything is possible but I don't think i believe that her parents would do that. Plus If Cassie and Colton are together the past 6 months now and not even in public yet . I think she pretty much knows if she loves him. I don't know Caelans but there's no way in my mind that he can match up to Colton, Colton seems like a special type of guy in so many ways and just from how he is handling this show and her tells alot about him and his character. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:27 pm

@Jolena Actually, I do see her parents doing that (calling Caelan to give him a heads up) but I don't think that's a bad thing. Caelan seems to be very close with Cassie's family, and I think they wanted to give him a heads up because of Young Once and he'd probably be mentioned if Cassie were to make it far. I think they wanted to also let him know in case people started reaching out to him. I don't think it's a bad thing at all, rather it just shows to me how extremely close, inclusive, and welcoming her family is... and how they aren't the type to just cut you off because you're not dating their daughter anymore.

This is why I'm excited for Colton to really get involved and close with Cassie's family. They seem to provide such warmth and stability. It's great.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:36 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena Actually, I do see her parents doing that (calling Caelan to give him a heads up) but I don't think that's a bad thing. Caelan seems to be very close with Cassie's family, and I think they wanted to give him a heads up because of Young Once and he'd probably be mentioned if Cassie were to make it far. I think they wanted to also let him know in case people started reaching out to him. I don't think it's a bad thing at all, rather it just shows to me how extremely close, inclusive, and welcoming her family is... and how they aren't the type to just cut you off because you're not dating their daughter anymore.

This is why I'm excited for Colton to really get involved and close with Cassie's family. They seem to provide such warmth and stability. It's great.

idk I think thats ok and very warming but kind of uncomfortable for the new boyfriend . I mean a christmas card, a text to him on a special birthday or something but I don't know about being so close . I say this only because my son had a GF that I was very close to , loved her like a daughter I was so upset when they broke up, she still texted me and called me once in a while but once my son found his (now wife) I didn't want my daughter in law to feel uncomfortable . So I think strings have to be broken to an extent. jmo Maybe it depends on the people  , colton is such a selfless, caring guy it might not matter to him, he says he is friendly with his ex's but I don't think Cassie would love it if his ex's were still in his families lives. idk
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:38 pm

Anyone know if the people magazine shoot took place? Any new previews? Any new interviews?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit