SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Post all sleuthing in regards to F1 through F4 in this thread

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Taite for F1 per sleuthing before Sportsbet odds names were released and before the season aired:

AllAboutLove wrote:Taite lives in Melbourne and is a body builder who is big time into muscles and fitness (sounds perfect for Ali). Is also a banker for his regular job at Bank of Melbourne.Taite lives in Melbourne and is a body builder who is big time into muscles and fitness (sounds perfect for Ali). Is also a banker for his regular job at Bank of Melbourne.

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 44BA6AF600000578-4921018-image-a-16_1506426651900  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 44BA6AE600000578-4921018-image-m-15_1506426641253

source  more pics on his Fb but haven't brought them over yet
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 43223437_10215335657098552_2239596033480851456_n
--I’m a highly self-motivated People Leader who has been working in the Finance industry for the last 3 years. Leading high performing bankers towards organisational success. I’m a driven individual that goes above and beyond to not only meet, but also exceed my goals whilst meeting my client’s individual and financial goals.

https://au.linkedin.com/in/taite-radley-a3839a130

He has been on reality TV before for FIRST DATES laugh out loud shown in Woman's Day sep 2017 last year so he is no stranger to dating on tv.

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 43082515_10215335401972174_2242020731498004480_n
Meanwhile Taite presented himself as a cheeky character, selecting '#FallsAsleepVeryQuickly' as the hashtag that best summarises his dating life. 'My dating bio probably wouldn't really say anything, it would just have a few pictures,' he said in the sneak preview.
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 44B9EB4F00000578-4920512-Cheeky_Meanwhile_Taite_presented_himself_as_a_cheeky_character_s-a-42_1506418431754
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20170925/283643940117544

I am shocked Daily Mail didn't reveal him already since they wrote about him before lolhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4920512/Dee-Taite-set-appear-Dates-Australia.html

original post

Bobette wrote:Taite suddenly on my F1 radar with the release of the first round of Sportsbet odds [for location of possible winner being VIC] and latest [pre-season] preview (scap below).  Suspect

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2VGtdlM
Source

And he does look A LOT like her ex.  Suspect Suspect Suspect  
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* H9GsBFFSource  
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  I agree. Posted above that he sounds perfect for Ali. He is shown in every promo, sneak peek and pics. The time when he is shown is also indicative of past F1s (shown in succession when arriving)

I had screenshot the intimate scene in the sneak peek of him and Ali too when I was taking the other screencaps (trying to have them all for each contestant). Usually F1 has a scene shown in every promo vid (excl. Stu because he was an intruder). So this is typical F1 like.

my sc tenplay.comFallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 43167804_10215334971201405_7789009262440611840_n

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove, we're on the same page.  

Think I'm officially bumping Taite up to F1 and Todd back to F2 or even 3.  The first ad (of the guys arriving) came on TV just now and I noticed Taite is walking towards Ali on screen right when the narrator says the "one" in the sentence "one of these guys will be your Mr Right..."  Plus her expression above matches the one on her face when she's telling Osher she's SO in love.  The resemblance to her ex is a big factor for me too.  It really is uncanny.  If she has a physical type, he's it for sure IMO.  

If they release his name on IG before Wed I'm sold.

ETA: Ali has so much beard rash on her face in that screencap.  There was a LOT of kissing before that frame was shot IMO.laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:Something else I forgot to mention:

According to the article below that came out a couple of days ago, Ali says it wasn't love at first sight.  So IMO we're looking for someone who doesn't stand out too much in the first ep.

Taite's entrance seems low key, as opposed to Todd in his knight suit (Ali's reaction ITM:  This guy is HOT!) and Charlie with his white picket fence speech (Ali's reaction in ITM:  How can I not fall in love with him?)

IMO Taite's entrance fits the narrative better.  Also, it mentions fighting for her, and he is shown in the preview where the men are getting physical and wrestling - could be a subtle clue IMO.

Bobette wrote:OK here we go.  They are setting up the narrative already.

'It wasn't love at first sight': Australia's new Bachelorette Ali Oetjen confirms while it didn't happen right away she's found her guy ...and reveals the VERY sneaky way she's hiding his identity

By Wade Sellers For Daily Mail Australia

As rumous continue that The Bachelor's Nick Cummins has already split with his winner, audiences will be happy to know there will be a different outcome for this year's The Bachelorette.

Ali Oetjen, Australia's new star of the mammoth spin-off series, has confirmed that she is officially off the market.

The 32-year-old spoke to OK! Magazine recently and also revealed the sneaky trick she uses to conceal her new love's identity.

'I definitely have him as another name in my phone' she said.

But while she may finally have her fairy tale ending now, the star conceded it was not an instant connection.

'Not [love] at first sight, but definitely sparks at first sight' she said.

The bubbly blonde admits that her man had to work for her affection.

'For me when I love, I love really hard, and I wanted to see how they would fight for me' she told the publication.

However, this ploy has proved to work in her favour, admitting to the publication that she has finally found he guy.

Source

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette me too! Soon as I saw him I thought he was her type and perfect for him. In the sneak peek near the end when it says "one of these guys will be your Mr Right" Taite is shown as the third person/last person before Ali says she is so in love. So Taite's nickname could be Mr Right  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633

He's definitely her type - "dark handsome with a muscular body" literally what she said about her physical type when she was on Tim's season.  

Geez you've got a good memory!!  

Another tick in his box:  He's from Melbourne, which is the nearest capital city to Adelaide.  People often move from Adelaide to Melb and it's only a 45 minute flight so if she moved there she could easily pop back to see her family.  Or if he's a REAL keeper, maybe he'd be willing to move here for her.  Now that would be something.  laugh out loud

AllAboutLove wrote:
Regarding Taite. From sleuthing him I Ali is probably perfect for him and totally his type. They have things in common like working out and food prep all day every day. I can literally see Taite saying "you had me at protein powder" to Ali. She's his dream girl laugh out loud  

Out of all the guys I can see him [Taite] fitting with Ali the most. They'd be the couple who would have matching IG themes on food, diet, protein, muscles, working out, etc. They already have a brand that will unite them and can see the "couples that meal prep together stay together" hashtag already laugh out loud

I joke but a lot of the successful couples are the ones who have the same brand and outlook on being on the show and on the same page with fame and social media and their brand (think Tim and Anna the only couple to be married - they know their brand and are on tv shows and things now too, never shying from fame or opportunity and so both on the same page so it unites them). I can see Taite and Ali's "brand" already 
AllAboutLove wrote:Taite is my current pick for F1 atm unless something else happens with Sportsbet [and he is not the odds favorite].

I've noticed that only Taite and Ali follow the show's producer and vice versa and that they both had activity Sept 11/12 when BetteAU IG posted.
Bobette wrote:Taite suddenly on my F1 radar with the release of the first round of Sportsbet odds and latest preview (scap below).  Suspect

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2VGtdlM

Source

And he does look A LOT like her ex.  Suspect Suspect Suspect

AllAboutLove wrote:
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 44B9EB4F00000578-4920512-Cheeky_Meanwhile_Taite_presented_himself_as_a_cheeky_character_s-a-42_1506418431754
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20170925/283643940117544

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* H9GsBFF

Source

I wonder if they're going to release his bio next?

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  I agree. Posted above that he sounds perfect for Ali. He is shown in every promo, sneak peek and pics. The time when he is shown is also indicative of past F1s (shown in succession when arriving 

I had screenshot the intimate scene in the sneak peek of him and Ali too when I was taking the other screencaps (trying to have them all for each contestant). Usually F1 has a scene shown in every promo vid (excl. Stu because he was an intruder). So this is typical F1 like.

my sc tenplay.comFallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 43167804_10215334971201405_7789009262440611840_n

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove, we're on the same page.  

Think I'm officially bumping Taite up to F1 and Todd back to F2 or even 3.  The first ad (of the guys arriving) came on TV just now and I noticed Taite is walking towards Ali on screen right when the narrator says the "one" in the sentence "one of these guys will be your Mr Right..."  Plus her expression above matches the one on her face when she's telling Osher she's SO in love.  The resemblance to her ex is a big factor for me too.  It really is uncanny.  If she has a physical type, he's it for sure IMO.  

If they release his name on IG before Wed I'm sold.

ETA: Ali has so much beard rash on her face in that screencap.  There was a LOT of kissing before that frame was shot IMO.laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:Something else I forgot to mention:

According to the article below that came out a couple of days ago, Ali says it wasn't love at first sight.  So IMO we're looking for someone who doesn't stand out too much in the first ep.

Taite's entrance seems low key, as opposed to Todd in his knight suit (Ali's reaction ITM:  This guy is HOT!) and Charlie with his white picket fence speech (Ali's reaction in ITM:  How can I not fall in love with him?)

IMO Taite's entrance fits the narrative better.  Also, it mentions fighting for her, and he is shown in the preview where the men are getting physical and wrestling - could be a subtle clue IMO.

Bobette wrote:OK here we go.  They are setting up the narrative already.

'It wasn't love at first sight': Australia's new Bachelorette Ali Oetjen confirms while it didn't happen right away she's found her guy ...and reveals the VERY sneaky way she's hiding his identity

By Wade Sellers For Daily Mail Australia

As rumous continue that The Bachelor's Nick Cummins has already split with his winner, audiences will be happy to know there will be a different outcome for this year's The Bachelorette.

Ali Oetjen, Australia's new star of the mammoth spin-off series, has confirmed that she is officially off the market.

The 32-year-old spoke to OK! Magazine recently and also revealed the sneaky trick she uses to conceal her new love's identity.

'I definitely have him as another name in my phone' she said.

But while she may finally have her fairy tale ending now, the star conceded it was not an instant connection.

'Not [love] at first sight, but definitely sparks at first sight' she said.

The bubbly blonde admits that her man had to work for her affection.

'For me when I love, I love really hard, and I wanted to see how they would fight for me' she told the publication.

However, this ploy has proved to work in her favour, admitting to the publication that she has finally found he guy.

Source

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette me too! Soon as I saw him I thought he was her type and perfect for him. In the sneak peek near the end when it says "one of these guys will be your Mr Right" Taite is shown as the third person/last person before Ali says she is so in love. So Taite's nickname could be Mr Right  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633

He's definitely her type - "dark handsome with a muscular body" literally what she said about her physical type when she was on Tim's season. Maybe he's nice and all but considering her track record and the guys she picks (most of them douches regardless of opinion of what she may be like) I totally can see her doing that again laugh out loud 

Will be interested to see if what type of guy he really is. He has a lot in common with Ali and tried the reality tv dating thing before too. Who knows he could be the one no one really wants to win. So you may get your wish and she picks the one no one really likes. Good things can happen laugh out loud  yes

Geez you've got a good memory!!  

Another tick in his box:  He's from Melbourne, which is the nearest capital city to Adelaide.  People often move from Adelaide to Melb and it's only a 45 minute flight so if she moved there she could easily pop back to see her family.  Or if he's a REAL keeper, maybe he'd be willing to move here for her.  Now that would be something.  laugh out loud

ETA:  We definitely need to track down his First Dates appearance.  The guys on that show usually come off looking like douches IMO.  I wonder how they edited him.

Bobette wrote:@Sundy Same.  

OK so having looked through his IG, I still think he's a likely F1.  Even more so now in fact.  They definitely seem to have a lot in common and I could see Ali thinking she found her "Mr Perfect" in him.  

Their IGs are like a matching pair of his & hers bookends.  All seems a tad egocentric/superficial/crafted/#spon life for me so quite happy for him to be F1 and for us to see more of Todd etc on BiP.

AllAboutLove wrote:This only makes me think Taite is F1 even more

AllAboutLove wrote:Here's Taite dressed very well in the velvet that is a go-to for past F1s. It's more than coincidence that F1s more than not are dressed the best for the men so a tick in his favor. Definitely think he's a pick by producers for match for Ali and IA with them he is.

.... it's being spun like he is "there for Ali" which is a typical F1 thing and only further convinces me he is likely F1. Only needs one date to make her his laugh out loud Everything about this makes me think "I AM F1"  :yes:  
Taite, 28, Bank Manager, VIC - "I ditched 'Love Island' for Ali" 

He fell out of love with his ex of seven years a whole year-and-a-half ago and ever since, Taite has been on a mission to find his new leading lady. Yep, he's been on First Dates – where he was set up with local Geordie Shore star Dee Nguyen – and almost made it to Majorca, Spain, to be on Love Island. "I was about to head there until The Bachelorette* called – I'm after more than a fling," he laughs. 

Taite, who describes himself as "a guy who doesn't take life too seriously", says his perfect girl is someone who is "career- driven, someone who makes me laugh and a girl who's close with their family".

Sounds a little like a certain blonde we know
! And when we ask how he plans to win over Ali? "All I need is a single date!" he grins.

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1538717392919_Taite
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-contestants-51458

AllAboutLove wrote:Taite's official bio and says he "knows" he will win over Ali (not lacking in the cockiness laugh out loud ) Will move so likely one of them will be moving post-show (of course I think Melbs but they may choose another place). Definitely F1. jmo

Taite
State: VIC

Known as ‘Dr Phil’ among his group of friends, Taite is the mate who is always there with some good advice. The family-oriented bank manager is looking for a career-driven woman who his mum and nan would adore. Confident and attractive, he knows he will win over Ali’s heart with his blatantly daring and flirtatious personality. The 28-year-old believes that when you love someone, you need to surrender and that’s when you truly let a person in.

How would you describe your perfect partner?
"Someone who is career driver and who can make me laugh. A girl who is close with their family."

What would be a deal breaker for you?
"Long distance would suck. But I would move for love."

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* TheBachelorette_S4_Bio_Taite
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/taite

Above posts originally posted
here 
here
here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Continued.... Pre-season airing sleuthing

Taite sleuthed for F1 before Sportsbet odds names released and before season aired

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1377737533 I have Taite locked for F1 before Sportsbet confirms. I hope so in a way so then I can focus on the other men laugh out loud 

snipped

I think Todd may get more narrating and more like Matty J who was super earnest and just wanting to be seen as more than the friend/unrequited love and heartbreak. 

I am ready for it to air!

Me too and don't worry I am keeping a VERY close eye on SB (betting is still suspended at present).  Looking forward to seeing if we are correct.  Why wait for the FRC when you can confirm the winner before the premiere even airs?!  Thanks SB Hugesmile

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
since Ali has confirmed she has a F1 then SB will be able to confirm what is sleuthed so far.

My biggest hint SM-wise is one producer who only follows Ali and Taite and vice versa.

Definitely a clue imo and reminds me of Lee and G who had the same and also with Sam and Sasha.

I suspect that producer would be their handler for setting up SHV for secret rendevouz.

Well that pretty much seals it then IMO.  

And yes, with SB, IMO there is no way we will see another intruder win (that was a one-off for Stu's benefit IMO because I don't think he could be bothered giving them more than a week or two of his time) so F1 will be revealed Day 1 IMO.  
originally posted here

CatLover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Are there any other bets for this season on Sportsbet? Hopefully the odds for the men (location, age, etc) will be up soon and their names and winning odds.
snipped

Age of Winner  
Settled on age as per tenplay.com.au/
25 or Under 16.00
26 to 28 2.00
29 to 32 3.00
33 to 35 7.50
36 to 40 10.00
Over 40 14.00

Winner's State of Origin  
Victoria 2.20
New South Wales 2.75
Queensland 7.50
Western Australia 10.00
South Australia 12.00
Tasmania 16.00
Northern Territories 21.00
Australian Capital Territory 31.00
AllAboutLove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Hmm that is interesting.  Victorian and 26-28.  Sounds like Taite.

Agree! When he was sleuthed I posted Taite sounds perfect for Ali - they could workout together bodybuilding lifestyle laugh out loud He has the other typical pattern stats too for promo and preview being seen in that so could be!  yes
here 
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
26-28 @ $2.00 and max bet of $50.00 = total profit of $50.00
29-32 @ $3.00 and max bet of $25.00 = total profit of $50.00
33-35 @ $7.50 and max bet of $8.00 = total profit of $52.50
36-40 @ $10.00 and max bet of $6.00 = total profit of $54.00

State
QLD @  $7.50 and max bet of $8.00 = total profit of $52.00
Vic @ $2.20 and a max bet of $42.00 = total profit of $50.40
NSW @ $2.75 and max bet of $29.00 = total profit of $50.70
SA @ $12.00 and max bet of $5.00 = total profit of $55.00
WA @ $10.00 max bet of $6.00 = total profit of $54.00

Adding some and changing some as at 9.40pm

Thanks so much @Sundy.  

Exactly as I suspected - there's barely any difference to the payout figure when max bets come into play.  yes

So no clear favourite at this stage from Sportsbet's POV. My eye's still on Taite though for other reasons Hugesmile

Adding the scaps for comparison later:

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* UCdYVRo
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* OY7DjIY

Source
here

AllAboutLove wrote:I thought Taite was perfect for Ali when I saw his pics and before Sportsbets odds on state and age so that only adds to it. So Taite for F1 and not sure of the others but thinking maybe in F4 is Todd, Bill...not sure about Charlie yet but he has a lot of push so far so could be 
SM before season started, Taite tagged in pic with his mate and the caption "dazed and confused". Play on the movie and just boys going out together partying and boys only (so F1) any doubt at all can be read into as dazed and confused by the ending (if anything happens and not F1)
AllAboutLove wrote:
There's also a public pic that Taite is tagged in that he liked at that time
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 43319906_10215365500444617_2046783187647987712_n
IG andreas_cud

Pre-season Sportsbet releases names of contestants and Taite the odds favorite to win!

Bobette wrote:Paging @AllAboutLove FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1377737533

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* O4jyipR

Source
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4914p36-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-betting-odds-sleuthing-spoilers#1355224

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Pre-season airing sleuthing for Todd pre-season and before SB released names:
- Todd has past F1 patterns of Heart Emoji with pic and media push pre-season, including "Meet Todd" video. Also has F2 patterns like Matty J ("slow burn")
- Sportsbet odds pre-contestants names released (see above in Taite's post; Age fits with Todd AND with Taite. Location does not fit with Todd); post-names released Todd's odds fit with F2 and past non-F1s like MattyJ and Richie

AllAboutLove wrote:They're calling Todd Mr Charming (and the pre-season article referred to him as possibly Ali's Prince Charming!)

@bacheloretteau MEET TODD  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2764  This charismatic Sales Rep is ready to find his happ-Ali ever after. But, will he be Ali’s Mr Charming? 

The Bachelorette premieres 7.30 Wednesday, October 10 on TEN. #BacheloretteAU
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 42128587_2260566654232111_2333002251575769010_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoSDLIqjgiH/?taken-by=bacheloretteau

I noticed Todd has a HEART emoji in his caption for his pre-season pic!  

For all past BetteAU seasons only F1s got a heart emoji with their pre-season pic (Sasha and Lee; Stu never had a pic of solely himself posted before being on the show).
No other contestants except for F1s in the past got the heart emoji in their caption. Could be a clue for F1  question

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 42782644_10215297187296831_7071923163377958912_n
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 42686542_10215297178176603_1698166546272092160_n

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 42679425_10215297191376933_2828028251207630848_n
my scs https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteau/
Media push for Todd 
AllAboutLove wrote:Todd is now officially being called Prince Charming! Ties into the PerthNow article which has info about his M&G that hasn't been seen yet (so media must have seen the first episode already I think). Seems like a definite push for him.

MEET TODD video (past F1 Lee had this). It's too funny laugh out loud He can barely move in the knight armour suit. I love the theme of it all laugh out loud 

AllAboutLove wrote: 
Woman's day with their capture about Todd possibly being the one to win

Preview...if Todd saying goodbye or being implied as F2?
Agent99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:OMG I just saw the preview! 

Todd is the thumbnail they use for the video and he is all over that preview! 

Wow she is sobbing her eyes out at that RC (FRC?).

Who says "Goodbye" Is that TODD  affraid  My sweet Prince Charming. How dare she laugh out loud 

Pre-season Sportsbet released names for contestants (see post on Taite above). Similar odds to MattyJ/F2 ((odds did jump a bit with Rob in fav spot and then Charlie in fav spot before going back to Taite). After media of Todd Oct 8, odds changed and showed Todd moving in the second spot (see below).

Similarities with MattyJ/F2 and Richie/F3 - both "slow burn" edits, similar background stories, and next Bach leads 

AllAboutLove wrote:Todd's PerthNow article and TV Week's via DM is giving me Richie F3 and Matty J F2 vibes  :yes: 

The article of Todd talking about his background reminds me of Richie/F3 and BachAU S4 who had the same exact type of articles coming out pre-show for him and his backstory with family (no dad in his life and hard times) and same with Matty/F2 and BachAU S5 and his backstory (no dad in his life).

Lots of focus on their mums and same with Todd. Definitely intentional imo he was cast and like Richie and Matty who had the same. I wouldn't be surprised if like them, Todd has a similar story shown this season  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633  

All Todd's pre-show articles already have "slow burn" written all over him and heartbreak too. Definitely seems that is what he is set to have and will likely be his storyboard  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633 
If you're going to slowburn Todd, do it like Matty J and Richie and get that heartbreak next lead edit  Praying
While he's undoubtedly hoping he turns out to be Ali Oetjen's knight in shining armour on the new season of The Bachelorette, the truth is Todd King could have used a hero himself.

In an interview with TV Week magazine on Monday, the 26-year-old sales rep spoke about his heartbreaking family tragedy, revealing two of his sisters died before he even had a chance to meet them.

'It's one of my biggest regrets,' he told the publication. Todd said the devastating passing of his sisters, just years apart, occurred before he was born, and he said it made his mum fiercely protective of him. He said special occasions are especially hard for his mother. It will always affect her, and it does hurt to see her at Christmas and on their birthdays,' he added. 'They're never forgotten.' 

Describing himself as a 'mummy's boy', Todd is the youngest and only male in his family, having grown up with three older sisters. He said he was basically a human 'Cabbage Patch doll' for his sisters when he was younger. 'It was all dresses, makeup... I think that's why I'm more of a feminine type of bloke,' he admitted. 'I don't mind getting my hands dirty, but I definitely love a facial and a pedi!'

And while he's open to finding love with Ali, 32, on The Bachelorette, Todd says he's not expecting lightning to strike the first time he meets her. 'I believe love takes time to develop. You can be in lust or infatuated, but love is a bond that develops over time,' he told tenplay.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6251547/The-Bachelorettes-Todd-King-opens-devastating-family-tragedy.html
AllAboutLove wrote:Todd in his official bio described as having "a heart of gold" awwww
Todd
State: WA

Competitive Sales Rep Todd has a heart of gold and can often be found in the gym. Being able to make everyone around him laugh and smile is what motivates this country-turned-city lad every day. Tired of being single, he is now on the look-out for a partner who is able to take a joke and have a laugh with him.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
"I believe love takes time to develop. You can be in lust or infatuated, but love is a bond that develops over time."

Describe your dream date:
"Hiking to the top of a mountain or scenic view with a full picnic basket and an IPod-dock playing old school RnB."

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* TheBachelorette_S4_Bio_Todd
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/todd
original post
Bobette wrote:Yep, MAJOR Matty/Richie vibes here too. Even his relatively low status in the Sportsbet rankings suggest to me he'll make a late charge and they've got him as an outsider at present hoping to snag some early big bets.
ETA:  Go check the new Sportsbet odds on the betting thread.  Looks like people have been reading up on Todd.   
originally posted
Bobette wrote:New Odds (oh hi Todd laugh out loud)

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* XlyFS06
Source
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4914p60-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-betting-odds-sleuthing-spoilers#1355377

All contestants at $25 max bet, TODD was a "hot tip" so insider info?
Bobette wrote:All limit of $25 then eh?  Unusual to have the same max bet but makes the maths a lot easier - Taite still favourite.  yes

ETA: I noticed this site had Todd as the "hot tip" yesterday when his odds were 4.5.  

Makes me think even more that Todd might be F2 since they'd want to make it look like their tip was a good one. :yes:

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CzBMDuc
Above Todd tipped and then new odds for Todd in the second spot (F2?)
Bobette wrote:New odds and they're not mucking around.  Clear favourite.

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YSi9hTW
Source
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy :Thanktwo for all that. It's so helpful and definitely gives a lot away when seeing the max bets :yes:

@Bobette great catch about Todd yes IA they likely know something (it matches with all the pre-season sleuthing and media for Todd). I've never been more hopeful and wanting someone to be F2 like I do Todd laugh out loud 

Taite is definitely still locked in for F1. I suspect his numbers will be lower and lower until he is unback-able laugh out loud
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4914p60-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-betting-odds-sleuthing-spoilers#1355377

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 am

Need to add sleuthing once season aired for Todd and Taite sleuthed to be in F2 (per SCs, pre-season sleuthing, media/SM, SB, etc).

Posting here to update and add info sleuthed...

Sleuthing for Todd once season aired Oct 10: 
Episode 1 - Todd's red carpet was long and typical F1-like, the BetteAU twitter posted vid of it and lots about Todd!
Todd following Ali on IG, then unfollowed (speculated to be someone monitoring his IG and told him to)
Todd has heart emoji and bachelorette on his bio
Ali liking posts with Todd pre-season
Helen only posted of Todd as did the stylist
Ali posting on her IG stories of her and the poster promo that has Todd closest to her head in the poster (this was at TEN's hq) and also Ten Insider posted same image. Focus on Todd in that.
Promo image is Ali looking at Todd (he is closest to her in the poster)
Lots of SCs of Todd in season preview (sleuthed to be in finale in Northern Territories)

Sleuthing for Taite once season aired Oct 10:
Episode 1 - Taite's red carpet was short (not typical F1-like)
Taite as clear SB odds favorite as well as other betting sites: TAB, ladbrokes, etc
SCs of Taite in season preview

TBC
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:48 pm

F3? F4? 
- Need to sleuth other possible contenders in F4, who gets HTD, who is F3 and has FD.
- Current possibilities are Charlie and Bill (per SCs they both have the most). Other options possible: Rob? Dan? 
- SB odds not reliable but tying into SCs and other sleuthing likely Bill and Charlie in F4
- Based on # of SCs and other sleuthing I'd say Charlie=F3, Bill=F4 unless there are other SCs not yet seen (not included in Season Preview) and someone else is in F4?

Charlie:  
- first contestant revealed, posted by BetteIG, lots of media and in promos
- has quite a bit of SCs in season preview (more than Bill)
- media article (TV Week?) stating Charlie likely out around F4
- deleted his couchsurfing acct when it was posted on the forum (it contradicted him wanting to settle down like he said in first ep)
- first date contestant: usually first dates go far 
- was following lots of past bach contestants, seen out and 'dating' Dasha from Nick's season recently 

Bill:
- was in pre-season media and promos 
- some SCs of him in season preview (less than Charlie but more than other F8; including Rob)
- was on 2on1 date which is never a good sign
- his family following Ali on IG so possibly they met her at a HTD; Bill tagged in IG pic Sept 3 so likely home before 
- could potentially go further than Charlie but would need to see if has more SCs as currently Charlie has more in season promo

My ranking order so far:
F1 Taite
F2 Todd
F3/F4 Charlie or Bill (I can see either way). If Charlie has a HTD that doesn't go well or is being questioned by Ali (the preview lady make me think so) he may leave on his own before HTDs or even after, especillay if Bill is still there. Not sure with SCs but the storyline almost makes me think Bill lasts longer than Charlie does.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 am

@AllAboutLove

Oh, All About Love, I hope Charlie isn't top 3, not even top 4 or I will have to skip all his scenes! he is awful...I am willing to give Ali more credit... sad I am ready to see Charlie leaving soon. Has there ever been a villain as a top 3? Charlie is this season's villain by all means IMO

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:59 pm

@Vogue I hope Charlie isn't either and I'm ready for him to be gone too :headbanging 

He has more SCs than Bill but that could be he gets a second date or special quality time and his paddle boarding SC is from his HTD so he could be F4. Charlie and Bill have their feud but it's fueled by Charlie and it doesn't look like he'll stop.

I can see Charlie being eliminated or leaving on his own if Bill is still in the picture by F4. The media article said Charlie leaves around F4 so it's likely around there. I'd need to sleuth more SCs for Bill and Charlie to rule out which spot they leave.

ETA: This article an "insider" saying Charlie possibly there until F3  :gah:The show sometimes refers to finale week as the finale for F3 so not sure if that's the case here. I don't see him edited as F1 but definitely a frontrunner that audiences now don't want to win.

Last week, insiders told Daily Mail Australia he's tipped to make it to the show's finale, however it's apparent he doesn't win.

'He's a major part of the show and is being edited as the winner, or at least final three. It's frankly unbelievable he's doing this [going out in public with Dasha, breaking contract],' revealed the source.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6324911/Charlie-Newling-REFUSES-pose-Dasha-Gaivoronski-Sydney-event.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:04 am

Vogue wrote:@AllAboutLove

Oh, All About Love, I hope Charlie isn't top 3, not even top 4  or I will have to skip all his scenes! he is awful...I am willing to give Ali more credit... sad I am ready to see Charlie leaving soon. Has there ever been a villain as a top 3? Charlie is this season's villain by all means IMO

I am just thinking that that I cannot see Charlie as top 3, because he is already out with Dasha. The first photos could have been interpreted as friends catching up but the subsequent photos (beach photos) show a romantic interest there. IMO, if Charlie was top 3 or even top 4 the producers would have  found a way to stop him from seeing Dasha in public as soon as they could.  I hope that the producers sue Charlie for it should be an example for future seasons. What he is doing almost feels deliberate and most people do not want spoilers so with his attitude he is ruining the experience of many viewers; he is blatantaly disrespecting the audience.  :pout  Charlie seems like an awful person. I cannot believe how popular he is online. He isn't even good looking IMO Redfacemad
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:25 am

@AllAboutLove can I post about something I've read on a closed Bach fan Facebook group? It's about Charlie, and what he's telling people about his placement.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:27 am

@Vogue I think Charlie is just being douche Charlie. I don't think TPTB will do anything other than just not invite him on BIP and he's definitely not the next Bachelor (probably his goal imo and why he's OTT). Most comments on the BetteIG are very very negative about Charlie so he is not liked by the majority.

Still not sure where he ends up but will sleuth SCs and then use that to nail it down  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:28 am

@Dirty Street Pie If it's private and not public we can't post private things. But if it's been told to you and you keep the sources anonymous then that's fine to state what you heard  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All