SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:39 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@AllAboutLove can I post about something I've read on a closed Bach fan Facebook group? It's about Charlie, and what he's telling people about his placement.

2pop wishing I had Facebook right now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:47 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:@AllAboutLove can I post about something I've read on a closed Bach fan Facebook group? It's about Charlie, and what he's telling people about his placement.

Open a Facebook account only for sleuthing, use just a fun name like 'Lady Bond 007' cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl  That way if you write a comment there we know that is you Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:48 am

Remember anything private from a private account, page or group can't be posted here. If one is told something, heard something etc and not revealing a source then that can be stated as such. 

Speaking of which, anyone/lurkers reading and have any inside info feel free to PM me if you don't want to post and your anonymity will be assured  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:52 am

So, what I’ve heard is that Charlie is telling people that he walks out at F4 because he knew he was going to win, and he wasn’t really into Ali that much, which IMO is BS. 
If he walks at F4, IMO it’s for the opposite reason, and he realises that he ISN’T going to be F1, so he walks because his massive alpha sized ego couldn’t cope with not being F1
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:35 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So, what I’ve heard is that Charlie is telling people that he walks out at F4 because he knew he was going to win, and he wasn’t really into Ali that much, which IMO is BS. 

If he walks at F4, IMO it’s for the opposite reason, and he realises that he ISN’T going to be F1, so he walks because his massive alpha sized ego couldn’t cope with not being F1

OOooo :stirthepot ITA and can definitely see Charlie leave on his own - it's such a Charlie thing to do  Rolling Eyes Have a hissy-fit and all. The man (using that term loosely) is such an ego lip-licking creep imo he'd definitely be leaving if he knows he isn't going to win  :yes: If anyone was on the show just to "win" it is Charlie and it's hilarious to me that he thinks he was going to win laugh out loud

Also makes sense why he's with Dasha now and the paps conveniently there for staged impromptu pics  Suspect Totally something he'd do imo to try make it seem like he walked for any other reason than realizing he was a loser  cheeky Imo he's a loser not just character-wise (his poor son he has nothing to do with per his choice) but also in the sense of not winning and not having a shot at being Bachelor either. He knew this imo and is just trying to save face now Rolling Eyes jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:20 am

Vogue wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Open a Facebook account only for sleuthing, use just a fun name like 'Lady Bond 007' cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl  That way if you write a comment there we know that is you Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
OT, but even if you don’t have Facebook for your normal life, it’s well worth having a fakey to see some of the batshit stuff that comes out in the groups. In the aftermath of Nicks season the Sippy Cup was posting definitions of cyberbullying and getting stuck into people who were having a laugh at the expense of the family meal ticket, so she got kicked out of the group  laugh out loud  And every so often a friend or family member will show up and abuse everyone and accuse them of having no lives, and everyone laughs at them, it’s pretty funny. Or maybe I’m just really childish?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:58 am

Also I think Bill must be in the Final 4 and Charlie just can't accept that Bill may get a rose and he doesn't. So he walk!! Sore loser.

I thought Dasha has better taste in men or just using Charlie for more public exposure.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Enough wrote:Also I think Bill must be in the Final 4 and Charlie just can't accept that Bill may get a rose and he doesn't. So he walk!! Sore loser.

I thought Dasha has better taste in men or just using Charlie for more public exposure.
:yes:  IA with all of this. I think Charlie and Dasha have a showmance that's fake. I saw bts videos of them at the swimwear event and other than when someone took photos of them together they didn't even talk to each other and were on their phones. Looked more like strangers just sitting next to each other  Suspect

OTOH, if Charlie doesn't eliminate himself at F4 and ends up in F3 (he currently has more SCs than Bill which is why I could see that happening) then I bet Charlie was thinking he was better than Bill only to be eliminated anyway cheeky I could see him playing the "well I was going to leave anyway" excuse even then.

I'll have to see more screencaps to determine if he leaves or if he is eliminated and if so if it's F4 or F3 :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:34 pm

Everything for me is saying Taite as F1, except for his entrance in Ep 1 which was very similar to Matty J's entrance. Todd got the glamourous entrance (well as glamourous as you can be in a plastic suit of armour)... it's making me wonder whether sportsbet are playing games - is it illegal for them to have a non-favourite as the favourite knowing that they will get more bets from it and therefore more money due to previous season trends ousting the winner?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:47 pm

IA @Spangler The short red carpet entrance of Taite is definitely not a typical F1 thing. It's been discussed about Sportsbet playing games possibly but I am not sure if they would this season especially after Nick's where people who bet felt played already by the ending and SB.

I do think Taite is F1 and I think the focus for Todd first ep was to lay the groundwork for him as F2 and the FRC where Ali is sobbing and so a push for Todd like MattyJ had so to have him in the forefront from the beginning as he and Taite would have a later start in the season so a way to get him in the audiences mind early because of that FRC reaction of Ali's imo letting Todd go.

Because Taite and Todd are mid-season frontrunners they're different from early frontrunners Lee/Sasha/F1 who were early on contenders compared to their F2s. This season it's more believable I'd think that this could be a two-horse race rather than the typical one-horse race. The F2/runner up would thus think they'd have as much a chance as the F1 (and even more of a chance to win than past F2s), especially since the early frontrunners (Charlie and Rob) won't be in the finale and Todd would get the closest headstart this show has had for a F1 and F2 both getting their SDs within days of each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:17 am

Hey guys, I am speculating that Rob is revealing here in this interview at least 3 of the top 4...Charlie being in doubt for me. This seems to support our inferences too Smiley

https://punkee.com.au/bachelorette-robert-exit-interview/60064

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:09 am

Popcorn For All wrote:Hey guys, I am speculating that Rob is revealing here in this interview at least 3 of the top 4...Charlie being in doubt for me. This seems to support our inferences too Smiley

https://punkee.com.au/bachelorette-robert-exit-interview/60064
@Popcorn For All nice find  yes  IA, definitely thinking Taite, Todd, and Bill for F3  :yes:

“I don’t know the result myself, it’s a tough one. She’s got a lot of energy with Bill, Taite and Todd. Charlie seems to be digging his own grave, it’s a tough one to pick.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All