SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:19 am

During Ali and Todd’s date Ali says that she loves looking into Todd’s eyes. Todd whispers his reply. Imo it’s the same voice as the finale goodbye. Can someone listen to both and confirm
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:22 am

Sundy wrote:During Ali and Todd’s date Ali says that she loves looking into Todd’s eyes. Todd whispers his reply. Imo it’s the same voice as the finale goodbye. Can someone listen to both and confirm

I shall do that Sunny Smiley I thought the same. I will also ask my husband for a another opinion ;)

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:28 am

Sundy wrote:During Ali and Todd’s date Ali says that she loves looking into Todd’s eyes. Todd whispers his reply. Imo it’s the same voice as the finale goodbye. Can someone listen to both and confirm

Yes - definitely Todd IMO. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:40 am

Yes sad first thing I thought. Same voice I heard when Todd said "over?" in that promo vid for him in the limo in his knight suit. It's just a show but I am going to be so sad to watch it  Upset
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:47 am

@AllAboutLove and @Bobette people will lose their minds. This is Richie and Matty J rolled into one. I did read somewhere on fb though and now I can’t find it that Todd finishes third. It’s got me second guessing the screencaps. I’m wondering if the Ali jumping into Todd’s arms is part of the fairytale date???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:03 am

@Sundy I think that person may have typo'd or are just guessing. I don't see it being possible that Todd is not F2. There's SCs for Todd sleuthed in the NT and confirming he is in the finale location. Add in all sleuthing, the edit of Todd being the new contender/frontrunner media, betting odds, etc, it's clear to me that Todd would be F2. There's no viable way that Bill or Charlie could be in the finale. Neither one has enough SCs and neither is their edit one of slow burn/heartbreak which Todd has, Matty J had.

IA. I speculated awhile back that the jumping could be part of a date (2nd SD or FD) and posted a summary in the SC thread of remaining SCs from season preview here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:18 am

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove and @Bobette people will lose their minds. This is Richie and Matty J rolled into one. I did read somewhere on fb though and now I can’t find it that Todd finishes third. It’s got me second guessing the screencaps. I’m wondering if the Ali jumping into Todd’s arms is part of the fairytale date???

A similar comment was made on the Bette IG but like @AllAboutLove I can't see any way he's not F2 when we have SCs of him in the waterfall and the voiceline of him saying goodbye.  Goodbye Ali... hello pretty much any girl you want Todd, so chin up!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:32 am

Yep @Bobette plus for Todd to be F3 but be in the NT that would mean they'd have to have FD/F3 dates in the NT and LCD/F2 dates in the NT. I don't see that happening when the SCs are only for Todd and one other guy (Taite imo) in the NT.

Plus, the whole show has been about Todd the "slow burn" now ramping up. It's like they shouting "SLOW BURN F2 IS HERE". That's the typical F2 edit :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:48 am

Oh Trust me I firmly believe he is F2, such a shame too because they are a pretty couple. But then again over the course of the last 20 hours I think I have watched that kiss toooooo many times and have come to realise that I need to see more kisses like that and the best way to do that is as bach
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:55 am

Sundy wrote:Oh Trust me I firmly believe he is F2, such a shame too because they are a pretty couple. But then again over the course of the last 20 hours I think I have watched that kiss toooooo many times and have come to realise that I need to see more kisses like that and the best way to do that is as bach
:yes: I am hoping so Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:59 am

Dead.  Confidence in a funny way. Love it. He could carry a season of Bachelor. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 F3da9a10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:40 am

Sundy wrote:Dead.  Confidence in a funny way. Love it. He could carry a season of Bachelor. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 F3da9a10

Dayum  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1105969562   :yes: he could! I noticed a lot of comments on SM saying the same!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All