SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:27 pm

Sundy wrote:Horrid small man syndrome. Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 F7f16110

Maybe it's just regular horrid man syndrome @Sundy as Taite has plenty of the same   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633 Suspect  

Here's one of them. Apologies to everyone's eyes  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887 (Taite was ready to take his kit off on First Dates reality tv show too so he'd be up for any of this stuff imo) 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 12540683_10153714162965622_4553200850799841771_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLoveBachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4103285151Muscleman

"Happy trails" to you until we me again... giggling

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:29 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Vogue wrote:see, I just read an interview and they asked Todd if he would consider being The Bachelor if Ali didn't pick him, and he said that not The Bachelor, that Bachelor in Paradise is more his style because there are more choices

Wouldn't he be wrong about the number of choices between TB and BIP? Maybe he is a little wilder than we think laugh out loud

Actually I think he's probably right.  It's pretty clear IMO TPTB only cast 1 or 2 people for the Lead and the rest for "drama"/storyline.  Also on BiP it seems much more natural, you can actually spend time with the other person, which seems more Todd's style.  Maybe there's a past contestant he already has his eye on?  He's said he usually goes for bad girls.  

Ideas, anyone....?!  question

AllAboutLove wrote:More important though is Todd as F2 means he won't be able to be on BIP. Filming starts soon (Nov) and will likely be nearly over by the time Bette finale airs and Todd does his press rounds as spec/sleuthed F2.

No way Todd would be able to be on BIP with that schedule and given the ending I'm sure a lot of emotions will come back up by then especially with Ali sobbing her eyes out and likely due to her dumping Todd.

IA, the timing sucks.  If Todd declines Lead and we don't get to see him on BiP either I'm holding Ali personally responsible.:pout

Sundy wrote:Muscleman
 cantstopl I didn't know that emoji existed @Sundy  Do ANY women find that style of pic attractive?  I guess some must. no idea

AllAboutLove wrote:
I don't think Ali changed her mind. I think she picked Taite and is still with him. It's definitely possible though that his family aren't thrilled about it

I agree 100% - definitely still with Taite IMO.  I think she would have been adamant about getting her fairytale ending, including the safe house visits, the sneaking around, the post-show interviews.  She'll want the FULL package, IMO.  

Re: Taite's family.  It's definitely possible IMO they're not thrilled, considering the allegations flying around.  A lot of that came out after the show started filming, so they probably had to "catch him up" on the rumours post-show.  AWK-WARD.

Also I noticed during the tea party interrogations, there was a LOT of focus on whether the guys would be prepared to move to Adelaide.  If Taite's considering/expected to move, that may not go down well either (no pun intended laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLoveBachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4103285151Muscleman
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 cantstopl

Both Tim Robards and Sam Wood have posted photos like Pete with the towel so low like that. Lots of others have too. It's a thirst trap thing. Not my taste but most of these guys do it.

Idlemess wrote:

"Happy trails" to you until we me again... giggling
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:05 pm

@Bobette my luck would have it that Todd would turn down being the lead sad It's like Cam 2.0 again. I deserve a Todd season after dud Nick. Please Praying

Or... maybe he's saying that because he's F2 and he knows he can't be on BIP so it's a safe answer and a plug for BIP as it's coming up soonest (I'm going to believe this is it. I refuse to think otherwise and will be in denial until mid-March when filming starts :yes: ).

If I don't get Todd as Lead and no BIP (he can't be on with the timeline of filming and Bette finale) I will also hold Ali personally responsible  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633   She probably scarred him for life because that ending looks next level. Maybe that's why she's sobbing her eyes out. She told him goodbye on the condition he'd accept being the lead and he declined and now she knows there's no silver lining for her with at least a lead in him coming out of this hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette my luck would have it that Todd would turn down being the lead sad It's like Cam 2.0 again. I deserve a Todd season after dud Nick. Please Praying

Or... maybe he's saying that because he's F2 and he knows he can't be on BIP so it's a safe answer and a plug for BIP as it's coming up soonest (I'm going to believe this is it. I refuse to think otherwise and will be in denial until mid-March when filming starts :yes: ).

If I don't get Todd as Lead and no BIP (he can't be on with the timeline of filming and Bette finale) I will also hold Ali personally responsible  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633   She probably scarred him for life because that ending looks next level. Maybe that's why she's sobbing her eyes out. She told him goodbye on the condition he'd accept being the lead and he declined and now she knows there's no silver lining for her with at least a lead in him coming out of this hmmm

The above is the first thing that entered my mine @allaboutlove.. I don't think TPTB are gonna let him slip through their fingers that easily. IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:41 pm

@LoveDovez Oh I definitely think TPTB want him, I'm just not sure he wants to do it (the Nick fiasco could be a definite scare reason not to, there's a ton of pressure with being lead). I'm going to tell myself he'll come round to it. If not, I'll be so bummed as there's no one else from this season I want to watch and I'm D-O-N-E with celebrity bach leads  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:01 am

I don't think he'd be scared off by the Nick ending since Nick was a different style of Bach.  It definitely looks like Todd's getting the Matty J treatment and Matty got a pretty easy run on his season IMO so I think Todd would more likely use that as a comparison.

I agree saying he'd rather do BiP than Bach is a safe answer since the public is still unaware he gets to F2 and he needs to finish playing "that role" before he can take on the next.  I think TPTB would be desperate to get him to do it and will make an offer he can't refuse.

Right, TPTB... RIGHT?  :fingersarecrossed

AllAboutLove wrote: Both Tim Robards and Sam Wood have posted photos like Pete with the towel so low like that. Lots of others have too. It's a thirst trap thing. Not my taste but most of these guys do it.

I don't know what it says about me but I find men far more attractive fully clothed. Someone with a nice smile and unique/quirky dress sense is a much bigger turn on for me than flesh in a towel.  

I am reminded of a quote by Elaine from Seinfeld:
"The female body is a work of art.  The male body is utilitarian; it's for getting around.  It's like a jeep".  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:46 am

LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette my luck would have it that Todd would turn down being the lead sad It's like Cam 2.0 again. I deserve a Todd season after dud Nick. Please Praying

The above is the first thing that entered my mine @allaboutlove.. I don't think TPTB are gonna let him slip through their fingers that easily. IMO

I like Todd but by the end of the season, will he be popular enough for the producers? His Instagram numbers are still low, but most people commenting online seem to like Tood, so IMO as soon as he starts having more screentime those numbers will increase significantly.

I am also thinking that as soon as Todd gets more screentime the Daily Mail is going to start publishing more articles discussing Todd's profile on Plenty of Fish and the fact that in his profile he states that only wanted something casual (well, to me it means that  he wasn't taking Plenty of Fish that seriously but as a way to meet more girls, it doesn't mean he is the same outside Plenty of Fish) . They are going to exploit that to make him look less appealing.
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:59 am

Bobette wrote:I don't think he'd be scared off by the Nick ending since Nick was a different style of Bach.  It definitely looks like Todd's getting the Matty J treatment and Matty got a pretty easy run on his season IMO so I think Todd would more likely use that as a comparison.

I agree saying he'd rather do BiP than Bach is a safe answer since the public is still unaware he gets to F2 and he needs to finish playing "that role" before he can take on the next.  I think TPTB would be desperate to get him to do it and will make an offer he can't refuse.

Right, TPTB... RIGHT?  :fingersarecrossed

AllAboutLove wrote: Both Tim Robards and Sam Wood have posted photos like Pete with the towel so low like that. Lots of others have too. It's a thirst trap thing. Not my taste but most of these guys do it.

I don't know what it says about me but I find men far more attractive fully clothed. Someone with a nice smile and unique/quirky dress sense is a much bigger turn on for me than flesh in a towel.  

I am reminded of a quote by Elaine from Seinfeld:
"The female body is a work of art.  The male body is utilitarian; it's for getting around.  It's like a jeep".  cantstopl
I agree  that they'd be desperate to have someone like Todd and get away from the Nick fiasco. 
They need to make it happen and yes, MattyJ is a successful example for him :fingersarecrossed Praying 

I'm not keen on the body building/bulked up look AT ALL. It's Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 318829699 to me. 

But I can't say I don't enjoy a nice bod (not too muscular as that's a turn off for me) for some eye candy  :gotcha: 
I mean, Todd in that costume for the Mills & Boon date... yes please  :yes:    :fanningfan

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Giphy
giphy.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:22 am

Vogue wrote:
snipped:
I like Todd but by the end of the season, will he be popular enough for the producers? His Instagram numbers are still low, but most people commenting online seem to like Tood, so IMO as soon as he starts having more screentime those numbers will increase significantly.
Everything sleuthed so far shows the producers love Todd  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633 That only Todd was asked about being next bach out of all the guys and the Bach IG only liked his bio pic and no one else says it all imo (as does his edit, their SM for him, and of course Osher who loves him which is always a huge clue). 

As popular as he was/is, MattyJ wasn't even as liked at this point like Todd is and barely had many IG followers. Same with Richie who was also a contestant who became lead. So I don't think that's a problem. It's all about what the Bette AU SM is posting and Todd's edit and how they present him and so far it's been very pro with ovaries exploding even giggling (see here here and so much more) and has the best edit out of contenders/non-F1. 

If they go with a contestant, Todd's the only option imo. Rob has a rocky/bad edit, as does Charlie and Bill. Dan and Daniel are non-existent laugh out loud (and the rest are MOTs - matter of times meaning non-important figures).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens