SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 pm

Imp wrote:I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when you look at the tagged pictures on Ali's instagram (the ones she's allowed to stay there), there are only pictures with Taite from the Bachelorette AU instagram page that she's kept, although she's tagged in pictures with all the guys. Could she be any more obvious??

Nice spotting, @Imp yes Screencapped it in case she's told to change it up.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Ng8qbJM

Source

@AllAboutLove Yes that article is pretty on point but they probably got their "theory" from us so that's why. laugh out loud

Also, can we please get this in writing:

Ali will not be going on TV to find love ever again.

I am DONE with her. She brought Todd into our lives but bye bye never want to see you on my TV again thnx

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:00 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud they probably did get their "theory" from us. 

They got a lot of their other articles from us with exact nicknames and screenshots even used so yep it's probably us without the pay Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Also I noticed a typo with their article so just rectifying that:

Todd = Prince ‘Husband Material’ Charming.

Todd = The Funny One.

Todd = The Sexy One.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Bobette wrote:Also I noticed a typo with their article so just rectifying that:  

Todd = Prince ‘Husband Material’ Charming.

Todd = The Funny One.

Todd = The Sexy One.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698  giggling  thumbsup so true :yes: jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:55 pm

HEA wrote:I think the flirting is one person who thought she saw him at the club. No picture of him but only his friends. So rumors only IMO... plus I would like the definition of flirting from this person. Talking to girls in a club where half the population is girls? Or flirting like very close to a woman, making gooey eyes to each other? Again perception and quick judgment because he was with his buddies and not home eating cookies in front of his TV? Maybe he was flirting but maybe it was exaggerated. I take it like a rumor and a grain of salt. JMO

quoting myself...

I went to the bottom of this and all this rumor comes from this. A comment left under DM article. DM considered as trash mags clicbait$$...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 54654610
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6328397/The-Bachelorettes-Taite-Radley-reveals-one-thing-make-walk-away-Ali-Oetjen.html

Everyone can open an account and leave a comment. So anyone basically can comment let us say: I saw Taite and Ali last week ... and everyone would jump on the gun that they are still together when in fact this could very much be a troll.

I also do not understand why the comparison between Taite and Sasha. Those are 2 distinct individuals. As far as I know, they did not date the same person either, they are not even connected outside the franchise. What Sasha did is one thing. What Taite is doing or did another IMHO.

To make a comparison with clothes, edits, scripts, timeline, missing in action to sleuth seclusive visits, etc... with previous shows, that is what totally fine as many great sleuthing came from those repeating pattern edits. However, to compare a person to another person, I am very confused and IMHO to compare 2 different personalities is moot. He may have some commun traits, but it does not mean they are alike and will do the same or act the same or be the same. One may indeed heavily flirt to pick up girls and the other one can only laugh and flirt with NO intention to pick up girls. Like some people are very touchy-feely and some stranger would have a perception this person is OTT but his/her friends would be totally fine with it IMHO

Ali is not Georgia is not Sam Frost is not anyone but Ali, with her goods and bads and past and all her baggage. Same with Taite who is not Sasha and Todd is no MattyJ either. They may all have things in common but one action does not mean they will all act or do the same.

Today's generation is not that much different from mine. I went clubbing. I was quite friendly with everyone at my table when I was there, with or without a boyfriend (this was before I met my husband). Because I was with a FB, we were not couch potatoes and we did go clubbing and we all had fun. I did not stop myself laughing with guys around me because I had a BF. I laughed and if they wanted something more, I kindly told them that I had a BF and that was it. But yes, I recognize that today's generation looks wilder but it is only a perception. I am not sure they are. If I compare before my generation in the 60s, those were definitely wayyyyy wilder than any generation after that. JMHO.

Anyway. I am not a fan of Taite. You may read this in the unspoiled. I had no horse in the race. It IS possible that Taite is a big A$$ or maybe they split and he decided that he was not dead and decided to act like a fool in public in bars where everyone would recognize him. He sure did this other TV show and he seems to enjoy fame, so who knows? ... But maybe, just maybe, he is just having fun with his buddies which I think one of them has a steady GF, at bars. Everyone has a past as Ali said, it does not mean we are meant to have the same label all our life... I am not a fan of Taite but I am a fan of the benefice of the doubt if I do not see valid proofs. Perception is a dangerous thing IMHO. I have read many comments on IG that were nasty and disgusting just because a person did not like the contestant. I have read many comments on IG too that stated so many rumors that were all wrong at the end of the day. So my MO is: grain of salt until I see pictures. I believe what I see. yep. that is me.  :yes:

As far as I know Taite or Todd or Bill could be good guys, regular guys or bad guys. I do not know them, I have only a few hours to know them on my TV, read articles and consult their IG. I can hardly say that I know them and make a judgment so far.

For now, I saw no proof whatsoever to conclude that Taite is flirting in bars but a rumor of an unknown individual who left a comment on a trash online mag with no picture to prove it.

Rumor IMHO is a dangerous thing. Many people were hurt badly because of one rumor who spread all around. I am not saying they are systematically wrong, some happen to be true in the long run. But until then, I have my doubts with Taite.

I raised my case. I am now moving on to the FS and finale.  ALL of this is my opinion. Everyone is entitled to have one and this is mine. If I used the word "we" it is meant to be "I" as it is probably a lost of translation french/english. I have/had no intention (and never had) to speak on behalf anybody else but me Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Actually before this comment and sleuthing since before the season even started I had posted about being given info from a very reliable source about Taite and they corroborated this comment and that he was there acting this way and had been doing so at another location shortly after filming ended behaving similarly. 

Again, this was being discussed in the F1-F4 thread and as I stated there, one can believe it or not, but I trust the sources and evidence I've been given and it's not just "rumors".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:09 pm

I posted here instead of 1-4 because I think I read that everything with SC needs to go to the SC thread and everything with a SM media needs to go to this thread too. I am trying to respect the forum rules no idea scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Again, this was being discussed in the F1-F4 thread because it was part of whether Taite could act this way (among many other things that are not typical for F1 that were sleuthed and discussed) and still be F1, or if he is F1, or whether he rejected the lead, etc. 

As I posted there, I used the comparison to Sasha not because they are the same person, but rather as a way to show that just because a sleuthed-F1 acts in a way that is not typical for most F1s doesn't mean Taite is not F1 just like Sasha's behavior didn't mean he wasn't F1. 

Multiple things were being discussed in that thread for just that reason and I posted I still believe Taite is F1 but I also believe his behavior and other sleuthing is evidence where there is smoke there is likely fire regardless of him being F1 and I stand by that  :yes:  

Note: Further discussion of how anything sleuthed may impact Taite being F1 or F1 relationship with lead is in the F1-F4 thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:48 pm

HEA wrote: I also do not understand why the comparison between Taite and Sasha. Those are 2 distinct individuals. As far as I know, they did not date the same person either, they are not even connected outside the franchise. What Sasha did is one thing. What Taite is doing or did another IMHO.

.... to compare a person to another person, I am very confused and IMHO to compare 2 different personalities is moot.  

If members want to discuss current contestants and compare past contestants to similarities they see that is what they are allowed to do. Just like you've compared and posted about Britt being like Sam F is no different than someone saying the get vibes of Taite being like Sasha. Same thing.  

We do not tell others what to post or not to post or question whether they can post their opinions or not. We do not say that comparing something is moot and thus criticizing what others are posted.

Please keep posts on the show and contestants and not on other member's opinions. A reminder was already posted HERE in the F1-F4 thread about this very thing and this discussion was already taking place in the F1-F4 thread. Posts will be copied to that thread for further discussion to avoid duplicate discussions in both threads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Posting here to discuss Bill potentially being on BIP.

@Bobette @Dirty Street Pie IA that he has been quiet on IG and hasn't posted any IG stories either like Taite and Todd have and other contestants.

I wonder how it would work considering Bill is F3 I'd think he had have media/press to do after he is eliminated? Perhaps he could do it where they are filming and a green screen or something? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Posting here to discuss Bill potentially being on BIP.

@Bobette @Dirty Street Pie IA that he has been quiet on IG and hasn't posted any IG stories either like Taite and Todd have and other contestants.

I wonder how it would work considering Bill is F3 I'd think he had have media/press to do after he is eliminated? Perhaps he could do it where they are filming and a green screen or something?   question

That's exactly what I'm thinking too.  :yes: He would be the most logical 6th male starter IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:18 am

@Bobette IA I can only think it's Bill possibly on BIP. I think it would work too with his edit as he's not seen as being a contender by audiences. Maybe they'll do radio interviews if not green screen.

Speaking of interviews, are we thinking that both Todd and Taite will have in-studio interviews this week? If there aren't announced to be scheduled I will start to wonder what's going on.

May need to watch the feet for Todd and Taite this week. 

For the first time this season and weekend I haven't seen his friends post with Todd so he may have flown already to Sydney for possible interview prep or something else? Like it was posted Taite has this finale week off (for media/press likely).
question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens