SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:58 am

We will find out soon enough I suppose. I too would point the finger at Charlie but wonder if he would do that to Taite. question 

I would have suspected that even though he has an overinflated ego he would toe the line for a mate
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:06 am

@Sundy or he's doing it with Taite's permission? Taite would benefit from being known as the winner before Todd makes his frontrunner status confirmed and Ali crying her eyes out letting him go (per sleuthing/spec). Can't look good for Taite to not be seen as the winner or the "one who got away" or not the fan favorite I'd reckon. I am going to be watching his SM, I noticed already he's been OTT more than usual with his IG stories this week of his past date. Someone's not keen to see Ali with Todd. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Someone's not keen to see Ali with Todd.

Well at least that strikes you, me and @Sundy of the list of suspects.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:15 am

True @AllAboutLove. Somethings not right in this mix though. Not suggesting that Taite is not F1 but something is toxic about this season. Just don’t know what yet though
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:17 am

Bobette wrote:

Well at least that strikes you, me and @Sundy of the list of suspects.  cantstopl
Soooooo true. Can. Not. Wait  seeing hearts
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:23 am

Bobette wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698  truer words were never spoken. I've only been ready to see Todd since before the season started  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:28 am

Sundy wrote:True @AllAboutLove. Somethings not right in this mix though. Not suggesting that Taite is not F1 but something is toxic about this season. Just don’t know what yet though

Yeah I am not sure about Taite. Not for F1 but just about him. Idk. Something off a bit but always harder to pinpoint when their SM is so controlled like it is these days. Even the way he was put in the promos with all the drama, his edit a bit, and how he was hidden first ep, I get why but at the same time it makes me feel something else there. He gives me similar vibes that I got of Sasha F1 for Sam (who I didn't like even though Sasha had a great edit). Idk, just off. Will see....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Charlie has already broken his contract and gone rogue. He's full of BS too imo and per the facts so I could see him acting like he knows something. 

I don't see how a contestant would have video or evidence on set of anything at FRC considering they don't have their phones with them. 

Only crew, paps, or someone else would have videos. Maybe Charlie weasled his way into getting some vids from paparazzi and the reason they are so swift to pap his every move with Dasha  Suspect

It's definitely not the F2 guys. imo It doesn't help either one of them to spoil themselves and put a target on their backs and neither would have their phones when they're the ones being filmed.

To me it's Charlie and he's either BSing or in cahoots with some paparazzi  :stirthepot

All About Love, but let's imagine this scenario: the top 3 go to the Northern Territory (wasn't it during Richie season that the top 3 went to Bali?) Okay, so if Charlie happened to be one of the top 3, and decided to stay around, would he have taken some shots? Perhaps when he left -eliminated by Ali- he contacted the paparazzi and told them to go and chase Ali and her F1, or perhaps out of spite Charlie told one of the members of the staff of the hotel that he would pay them money to take shots. Oh, but it doesn't make much sense to me. It could be that he has photos of them hanging out in Australia....or it could just be all a fabrication. Perhaps the Daily Mail is lying about it :S if they don't say names no one can accuse the DM of diffamation! :s
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:46 am

@Vogue is it possible that stalker Charlie would stalk for some pics? I can see it laugh out loud 

Only thing is I'm not sure that even if Charlie was in F3 that he would be in the NT as there's only two men for NT and one is Todd and the other sleuthed/spec to be Taite. Just sleuthing SCs it is likely they filmed F3/FD dates near Sydney area and typically only the F2 for the Bette go on the more luxurious dates.

It is possibly the contestant is lying to the media or the media is making stuff up/exaggerating. Won't be the first time  no no I mean, it wouldn't be too hard for paparazzi to give their pics to someone to sell and make a profit on it. SB has shown they usually know the ending anyway so likely from pap pics they got.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Vogue is it possible that stalker Charlie would stalk for some pics? I can see it laugh out loud 

Only thing is I'm not sure that even if Charlie was in F3 that he would be in the NT as there's only two men for NT and one is Todd and the other sleuthed/spec to be Taite. Just sleuthing SCs it is likely they filmed F3/FD dates near Sydney area and typically only the F2 for the Bette go on the more luxurious dates.

It is possibly the contestant is lying to the media or the media is making stuff up/exaggerating. Won't be the first time  no no I mean, it wouldn't be too hard for paparazzi to give their pics to someone to sell and make a profit on it. SB has shown they usually know the ending anyway so likely from pap pics they got.

True! One thing though, it isn't just Sportsbet anymore, the other agencies know it too; in fact, during Masterchef I believe William Hill had the closer odds. It must be the paparazzi telling them and selling the information to all the betting agencies, or someone inside.
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:25 am

Sorry ladies, I hope I am not repeating something that has been posted already, but I read one of the comments poster below the DM's article about Taite. Certain person said that she/he saw Taite flirting at Baroq House (yes Baroq spelt that way) in Melbourne:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6328397/The-Bachelorettes-Taite-Radley-reveals-one-thing-make-walk-away-Ali-Oetjen.html

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:35 am

Vogue wrote:Sorry ladies, I hope I am not repeating something  that has been posted already, but I read one of the comments poster below the DM's article about Taite. Certain person said that she/he saw Taite flirting at Baroq House (yes Baroq spelt that way) in Melbourne:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6328397/The-Bachelorettes-Taite-Radley-reveals-one-thing-make-walk-away-Ali-Oetjen.html
I don’t normally pay much attention to comments in articles but seems Taite may have been at the Baroq Bar last week

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 B79ca710
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens