SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 60 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:22 am

I saw Taite's best mate Phil @van_den_hoogenband who was on his HTD liked and comment a laughing emoji back to this person talking about Ali and her "cheating" on Grant. 

Made me  Suspect  he'd do this since he doesn't follow and he wasn't tagged in which means he was scrolling through replies on the BetteIG post.

Seems to be another pattern along with Taite's SM activity and liking Charlie's posts and his IG stories this week. Another thing I noticed is around that time Ali unfollowed Phil on IG. 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 45798279_10215603684039058_344679792748003328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
IG bacheloretteau Taite's HTD pic
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I saw Taite's best mate Phil @van_den_hoogenband who was on his HTD liked and comment a laughing emoji back to this person talking about Ali and her "cheating" on Grant. 

Made me  Suspect  he'd do this since he doesn't follow and he wasn't tagged in which means he was scrolling through replies on the BetteIG post.

Seems to be another pattern along with Taite's SM activity and liking Charlie's posts and his IG stories this week. Another thing I noticed is around that time Ali unfollowed Phil on IG. 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 45798279_10215603684039058_344679792748003328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
IG bacheloretteau Taite's HTD pic
Wow that is really tasteless and completely disrespectful to your mates girlfriend. On what planet is it ok to joke about her past isn’t that way, publicly too, knowing how angry and upset she was at the cocktail party when it was raised. Correct me if I’m wrong too but didn’t Taite walk her away from the situation? But he is ok with his mate doing this?  It makes no sense to me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:26 am

The fact that this needs to be said at all is pretty funny TBH.  Oh, you don't want to marry someone you've only spent like 8 hours with?   laugh out loud

'I want to get to know them before getting down on one-knee': The Bachelorette's Taite Radley says he WON'T propose to Ali Oetjen if he wins the show

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:32 am

@Sundy ITA. I was  speechless when I saw it. Ali unfollowed Phil around that time to so I wonder if she saw his comments. IA it makes no sense to me either but neither does Taite liking Charlie's posts while Ali was liking comments that are negative about Charlie  Suspect 

That's not a man who is backing and supporting his supposed girlfriend if they are together. Which is why I won't be buying whatever Ali and Taite try to sell if they try to sell they are on the same page, getting engaged in 3 months time  Rolling Eyes dizzy 

If they try sell that then imo it's for the benefits that can come with staying "together" Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 4256136633 (at least for a time). jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:43 am

Bobette wrote:The fact that this needs to be said at all is pretty funny TBH.  Oh, you don't want to marry someone you've only spent like 8 hours with?   laugh out loud
'I want to get to know them before getting down on one-knee': The Bachelorette's Taite Radley says he WON'T propose to Ali Oetjen if he wins the show
Source

I think Taite going on First Dates was the first clue he's not looking to get married any time soon imo laugh out loud Now he's onto his second reality show and his interviews and BTS photoshoots he seems more into trying to model or extend some fame imo. 

If they haven't seen each other for SQT and given Taite's SM activity it makes me think he is likely setting a stage for an "out" even if they are still together. He already said "nope" to moving to Adelaide when Ali explicitly said that's what she was looking for. I can see him using the distance like Sasha did and ending it even sooner (or as soon as he gets what he opportunities he wants  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 4256136633 )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:46 am

@AllAboutLove, ITA.  :yes:  

When Taite's had enough all he needs to say is "Ali wanted too much, too soon."  After the way she's behaved during her time on our screens people will understand why he wouldn't want to comply with her hyperspeed timeline and - no matter what else has been going on behind the scenes - he automatically gets his out.  It's the upside of being F1 to an unpopular Lead I guess.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 am

@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 4256136633

ETA: Ali posted. She's going to be on HYBPA tonight. Sometimes the clips or questions they ask on there are telling and what TEN is pushing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 4256136633

ETA: Ali posted. She's going to be on HYBPA tonight. Sometimes the clips or questions they ask on there are telling and what TEN is pushing

COOL - a good opportunity to read her face :detective

I wish her luck - HYBPA can be brutal.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1f62c Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1f62c Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1f62c

ETA:  I'd just like to say that pretty much every entertainment "news" website has picked up that completely BS Daily Mail story about Todd having changed his IG bio and it is making me doubt we have any credible news outlets left in the entire country.

Two Words, journalists:  FACT.  CHECK.  :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:50 am

Hang on. Why is Ali on HYBPA tonight. It’s usually F4. Charlie did all other media rounds. The F1 and Bach normally do post frc
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:54 am

Good point @Sundy scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:55 am

Ok just saw a different ad with the ring. It’s on Ali’s FINGER and she is stating ‘I’m so happy, I’m so happy’ looking at it. Looks like a proposal to me but it’s on the wrong hand. Not sure
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:09 am

Wow, this whole Phil thing is crazy!

Anyone else hanging out for a big, juicy spoiler? Hugesmile
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 60 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens