SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:46 pm

I beatingheart Gogglebox so much.

Source

Meanwhile, I flicked through NW this morning while waiting to pay for my groceries.  The layout of that article with the guys in beds was VERY interesting.  Taite and Ali were on the same page together and they had pics of their date.

Todd got a full page to himself while a lot of the other guys were two-to-a-page.  His headlines were about wanting a baby girl and to foster a bunch of kids.  Taite's headline was about being prepared to walk if he wasn't feeling it.  

All just more ammunition for people to hate Ali when she picks Taite IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:26 am

Priorities in this pic :yes: - the girl in one hand and the bottle in the other GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

@bacheloretteau Running towards the weekend like...  #BacheloretteAU

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 44257872_132111921005203_89096532902144907_n
GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 45355402_10215536506879671_2252723128574672896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteau
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpqZ72nHwnT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:06 am

Punkee's Recap for Ep8 cantstopl rofl GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

https://punkee.com.au/episode-8-the-bachelorette-funniest-tweets/60167?fbclid=IwAR3lf1sit7YQmZ0yyRr5XrR9rmN4VS7zEBdhVB4-u_FqOvrGGm_q2Xp5-18
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:46 am

Has anyone seen the ad for HTDs? Apparently an ex gf turns up. Haven't seen it myself, just heard about it.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:28 am

Agent99 wrote:Has anyone seen the ad for HTDs?  Apparently an ex gf turns up.  Haven't seen it myself, just heard about it.

Could be Todd's ex since she encouraged him to go on the show.  She's a "bad girl" so I could see a storyline in that (cat fight!)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 am

Per SC thread discussion is taking place there about the ex in HTDs. It's not Todd's and doesn't seem to be Taite's either. So likely Bill, maybe Charlie. 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am

Speaking of Charlie, Paddy talking about Charlie breaking his contract and spoiling things since he is still on the show but with Dasha (showmance imo).

'I talk to Charlie every day. I don't really know what his tactic was there. I said [to him], "What are you doing?" basically,' Paddy explained.

'I don't know what's going to happen between them guys, but yeah he's on the show [The Bachelorette]. He should have kind of thought about it. Yeah, it is what it is.'

Over the past two weeks, Charlie, 31, has been pictured on several dates with single mother Dasha, 32, who is from this year's season of The Bachelor.   

'It's obviously their life. It was a bit of a spoiler but they look good together. I FaceTimed them the other day,' he added.

Paddy saying he reckons Charlie DM'd Dasha GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2498057887  No kidding. We sleuthed and speculated that looong ago :yes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6343897/Bachelorettes-Paddy-Colliar-confirms-Charlie-Dasha-dating.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:04 am

It does look like Charlie was kicked out by Ali and he is pissed off. So he doesn't care if he is breaking the contract.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:08 am

Enough wrote:It does look like Charlie was kicked out by Ali and he is pissed off.  So he doesn't care if he is breaking the contract.
:yes:  he did it on purpose imo to try save face. He knew he was getting kicked out and likely trying to act like it was his choice. 

But we sleuthed him following tons of the past bach women and no doubt DM-ing them to try get one to go into a showmance with him. 

Seems like it worked on Dasha and no wonder since neither one cares about raising their respective child and rather getting staged paparazzi photos  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:08 pm

Looks like some of the eliminated guys will be at Melbourne Cup. 

Not sure if Ali or any of the guys who are still on the show will be there question

daniel_hobley.....Soooooo see you lot in Melbourne soon  #melbournecup #rowdywear @ivantheaussie @rob_colangelo

Will post in the BIP thread for the eliminated guys and how this pertains to BIP filming if they are on it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like some of the eliminated guys will be at Melbourne Cup. 

Not sure if Ali or any of the guys who are still on the show will be there question

daniel_hobley.....Soooooo see you lot in Melbourne soon  #melbournecup #rowdywear @ivantheaussie @rob_colangelo

https://instagram.com/daniel_hobley

Will post in the BIP thread for the eliminated guys and how this pertains to BIP filming if they are on it.
Cass and Britt on their way the Melb too. Remembering though that Today is Derby Day which precedes Melb Cup. So they could be down for that and not Melb Cup
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:11 pm

@Sundy yep I posted about Cass being at the races with Britt and Soph in the BIP thread yes

I was just wondering about any of the guys who are still on the show being at the races. And if Ali will be at the races?

Not sure the guys currently still on would be there. So maybe they invited those eliminated due to the show airing later this year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens