SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:26 am

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove I think we need a Louis Theroux fan page. I’ll be the president Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698

Fight me  laugh out loud Now that is one SEXY man.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:31 am

Sundy wrote:No mention of the boys. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 E61ba010

Yep looks like no men which is what they did with Nick's season neither of the F1 doing interviews so this it looks like a doozy ending too (either picks no one or is rejected at FRC, or split with the F1 if there is one)  Suspect Suspect

Wow. So that pic of Taite with his bud post-filming out to the club and "dazed and confused" that I posted that made me have doubt back then and wonder what was going, if that turns out to be something indicative of the ending and it was there all along speechless  Plus the rumors of Taite flirting with girls and his SM activity too.

What a year this has been. I need a lie down.  :thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:34 am

Regarding "the current situation", let's not forget that this finale is predicted to be the least watched in AU history. IMO it wouldn't be beyond the scope of reason to think they chucked the boys on a flight to Fiji to get tongues wagging. Which it has. And IMO people may now be enticed to turn in on the off chance they get to see an unpopular Lead turned down.

I'm still really suss on the pic. How fortunate someone noticed them and posted it on social media. Suspect I still say if they were there for Paradise they would have been whisked away like EVERY other contestant, would have had handlers, and would not have been in the departures lounge. IDK what they were doing there but it's not just for a gig on Paradise IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:34 am

How about we just all pretend like 2018 never existed.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:37 am

How long has Alex Nation been following Taite on IG for? Anyone know?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 am

Sundy wrote:How long has Alex Nation been following Taite on IG for?  Anyone know?

It's been a while.  I remember someone noticing earlier in the season and commenting that Alex likes to "align" herself with the winners (I think she did the same with Matty's Laura).  

Looking at her follows on desktop (chronological order) it seems she followed Taite before Ali, and then Todd only very recently.  Before Todd she followed Jules, Bill, Damien and Paddy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Article on Todd as rumored winner.

It's so odd to me that only Todd, not Taite, has gotten interviews like this from pre-season too where it was an official photo taken post-filming like they did with past F1s 

Anyway it probably doesn't even matter and there's either no F1 or something like laugh out loud Not to mention of course it's not Bill who is F3 but he can't say Taite either I am sure so he has to say Bill.
Does Todd win The Bachelorette?
https://images.thewest.com.au/publication/B881019113Z/1542158682989_G5G1U5GIO.1-2.jpg?imwidth=800&impolicy=.auto

Rumours are persisting that Todd King has won The Bachelorette.

With the finale set to roll out over the next two nights, fans are desperately searching for any clues as to who might be Ali Oetjen’s chosen suitor, with some concluding it has to be King.

While the Perth sales representative may have had a slow start to the competition, he has come home strong, emerging as the audience’s pick to win after making it through the hometown visits and into the final three.

Coincidentally, King was due to fly out of Perth yesterday for “work”, according to Ten, but usually at least the top two fly to Sydney for media opportunities ahead of the show’s finale.

Eagle-eyed fans were also quick to spot a picture on social media of some of this year’s former contestants catching up, including finalists Bill Goldsmith and Taite Radley, with King notably absent.

Ahead of tonight’s episode, King revealed to AAA he could not wait for the secrecy to be over.

“Honestly, I’m absolutely stressed out,” he said. “You saw hometowns and how that went well for me, so coming in this week, there’s so much more invested, so many more feelings invested, so it’s quite scary. I think we are all looking forward to the next step in our lives. In a way, it’s exciting but it’ll be good to get all the secrecy over and done with.”

Should King not be the one Oetjen chooses at the end, he said it was a difficult choice out of the two other finalists. “If it wasn’t me, I’d say that my two best friends in the house were Bill and Taite,” he said. “It’s like splitting hairs, but probably Bill I would say ... they are a bit more compatible.”
https://thewest.com.au/entertainment/does-todd-win-the-bachelorette-ng-b881019113z

Todd mentions Bill first, he is nice enough to mention Taite even though they do not seem to interact much so I guess towards the end he also became closer to Taite. I do think Bill and Ali are probably more compatible but I think all the doubts that Charlie planted plus the absence of Bill's family and Amy's presence deteriorated their relationship. Charlie was obviously very threatened by Bill so he started targeting him from day 1, but he overlooked Taite, so Charlie planted much doubt between Ali and Bill but he didn't realise that TAite and Todd became his threats. Charlie has admitted that he is best friends with Paddy and TAite and this seems to be supported by the way these three guys interact on the media. I think Todd is generous and doesn't want Taite to feel left out. Also, since it looks like Todd, Bill, and Taite will be in Paradise it is good for all of them to stick together. All just IMO Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I know I'm so sad mainly because I don't think anyone there is for him and mostly  I wanted a full season of him! sad

They've already proven they're out of touch imo. They went with Nick who wasn't interested in ever being in a relationship imo and then they chose to stick  with Ali and now look at this mess dizzy

I think Sophie and Todd could be good together. She as Todd hasn't changed her profile to 'public figure'. Also, apparently Todd used to be a journalist and now works on sales and in a way it is similar to what Sophie does. I like Sophie, but I think they want her to be next year's bachelorette. At this stage I don't know which other girl could suitable for Todd since on BIP they tend to show a bit more their real selves as opposed to The Bachelor and The Bachelorette in which they seem more restricted.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:01 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:How long has Alex Nation been following Taite on IG for?  Anyone know?

It's been a while.  I remember someone noticing earlier in the season and commenting that Alex likes to "align" herself with the winners (I think she did the same with Matty's Laura).  

Looking at her follows on desktop (chronological order) it seems she followed Taite before Ali, and then Todd only very recently.  Before Todd she followed Jules, Bill, Damien and Paddy.

The winner of previous seasons don't always know the winner though, for what I recall Sam Frost and Sasha bashed Alex Nation and Sam was furious when she learnt that Richie didn't pick Nikki. Those articles are still online.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:09 am

Bobette wrote:Regarding "the current situation", let's not forget that this finale is predicted to be the least watched in AU history.  IMO it wouldn't be beyond the scope of reason to think they chucked the boys on a flight to Fiji to get tongues wagging.  Which it has. And IMO people may now be enticed to turn in on the off chance they get to see an unpopular Lead turned down.  

I'm still really suss on the pic.  How fortunate someone noticed them and posted it on social media.  Suspect I still say if they were there for Paradise they would have been whisked away like EVERY other contestant, would have had handlers, and would not have been in the departures lounge.  IDK what they were doing there but it's not just for a gig on Paradise IMO.

IA it's definitely suss and may be that it's misleading and a decoy of sorts to get some eyes on the finale.

But then what about the lack of interviews by the final two? That is what happened with Nick's final two as well and ended up because he picked no one. 

Seems like something going down at FRC here too and they are just foreshadowing it like they did with Nick's season rather than misleading. 

Maybe it is as simple as that Season Preview video and the first thought is she is rejected by F1 and thus her sobbing (so like Nick bending over and choosing no one). Both finales no final two shown, just the lead by themselves  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:28 am

I'd honestly be surprised if Taite turns her down.  He's fame hungry IMO and it's not like he's got an image to protect etc etc.  Far more in it IMO for him to say yes at the time even if he dumps her shortly after.  

I also still maintain that if that had happened, IMO she would have run off set, refused to complete the show, spat and kicked and screamed.  Not just some polite on-camera tears within the FRC set boundary.

It is possible TPTB are going with a "fractured fairytale" ending and if so I will be quietly amused but also, what a HORRID thing to do!  I've always suspected TPTB have been trolling Ali but that would be so cruel.

If Taite had been having doubts and considering turning her down, he would have had to "clear it" with the producers, so if that turned out to be the case that would be dropping things to an all new low IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:32 am

Todd's IG post - bomb shell is him dropping the L-bomb (love, falling in love, etc) imo. His caption, love can be blind and matches the other words too

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJRP7zHvgB/

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 46131360_10215623852943268_9086130239561531392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/toddgking/

The stylist commented and with a "x" safe to say he's her favorite from the show. She has a partner so I think she just likes him as a person and no surprise considering the crew and even Ali's cousin does too  :yes: 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 46125902_10215623864423555_8987073497553436672_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Todd's best mate Matt showing supporting for Todd, definitely a heart of gold  PINKHEART

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 46285285_10215623874543808_9148123471094480896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens