SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:11 pm

@Bobette they do it every year. I'd like them to credit the forum but I'm fine with how they're using it laugh out loud he's the winner to me anyway so it works for me Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 4256136633

@dolcimumma thank you yes IA definitely aligns with what we've sleuthed about Ali sobbing because of Todd (I'm sure he's very kind and caring when he says goodbye which only makes her cry more). In an earlier interview she said she TRIED, so wanting to want Todd imo and go off her type etc and made me think of Georgia who tried with Matty J but the heart wants what the heart wants. Or lust or whatever. But yeah definitely only confirms more that she's sobbing her eyes out letting F2 (Todd imo) go and I'm sure she cared for him a lot even if he wasn't the one.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette they do it every year. I'd like them to credit the forum but I'm fine with how they're using it laugh out loud he's the winner to me anyway so it works for me Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 4256136633

Yeah they do, except during Matty's season when Ch 10 and DM must have had a lover's tiff because they kept banging on about the "reverse parking" comment as proof Laura won and had the paps tailing them on SHVs.  I found it all highly entertaining. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:21 pm

@Bobette yeah that's true. Shows they use the info how they want and follows the storyboard for that season. Definitely in bed with TEN imo :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 43985556_2240286625995898_4227359640893620655_n

Such a natural smile too.  I would have never guessed it's an ad.  :dripdrip

via GIPHY

clapping! The BEST post of the season!!!!! sneakyl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:24 pm

This will be the dilemma for Todd vs Taite imo and Todd = head and Taite = the risk/heart and she follows her heart and chooses her type like most leads do Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 4256136633 Jmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Img_1410
IG bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:25 pm

This article is suggesting Ali and F1 have already split but my attention was drawn to the line:

Ali sounded somewhat jilted later in the interview when she confirmed that she and the finalists were in lock-down.

...and now all I can think about is being "locked down" with Todd. :fanningfan

I don't think there will be much work taking place in my home office this afternoon  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Sorry but is this the final 3 rose ceremony picture?? imo they look very casual??

ETA isn't the f1 usually in the middle at the rose ceremony??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:32 pm

@LeapofFaith that pic was taken when Charlie was still on the show. Same outfits https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5vsAoAeLX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eppu69jxs05g

So it's not an official F3 pic since it was taken when the F4 were all on. Usually the F1 Is pic is placed on the left (from viewers perspective) which is sometimes photoshopped or a group pic in that time. Taite is the in F1 spot in the pic above like Sasha, Lee, Stu all were.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith that pic was taken when Charlie was still on the show. Same outfits https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5vsAoAeLX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eppu69jxs05g

ahhhhh good one!yes shouldn't the proper f3 rose ceremony pic be out already?? scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith that pic was taken when Charlie was still on the show. Same outfits https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5vsAoAeLX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eppu69jxs05g

"OK Charlie now we want one with just the other three guys so could you just step out of shot?  Yep, a little further.  Fuuuurrrttthhherr....." cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:36 pm

Bobette wrote:

"OK Charlie now we want one with just the other three guys so could you just step out of shot?  Yep, a little further.  Fuuuurrrttthhherr....." cantstopl

hehehe rofl soooo weird right?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:41 pm

@LeapofFaith I think there wasn't one because there was no RC as Charlie was eliminated so they didn't get one of the F3 guys post-RC. I don't think it means to much because past seasons they've photoshopped the F3 together before and not even them with each other. They have had the F1 in the middle too, so they do both usually each season. That said, there's a pic now with Taite on the right side which they've never done before so I think they're changing things up Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 4256136633  (Lots posted in the F1-F4 thread showing things changed up this season. Long red carpet for Todd; short red carpet for Taite just one of those things among others sleuthed in that thread) 

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 3806527698 yeah Charlie knew he was going home before he even had had HTD filmed if he was told to move away and out of the pic with the other three. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens