SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 pm

Ummm... WTF?

SPOILER ALERT: Is this proof that Ali Oetjen picks no one? ALL Bachelorette finalists Bill Goldsmith, Taite Radley and Todd King are pictured in Fiji where Bachelor In Paradise is filming

Source

Well, that's different.

Ali Oetjen recently hinted that she's still single, during an eyebrow raising interview.

And on Wednesday, the rumour mill was in overdrive after new photos emerged of all three Bachelorette finalists in Fiji ahead of the finale.

Bill Goldsmith, Taite Radley and Todd King were all pictured on the same island country where Bachelorette In Paradise in being filmed.

But note the article has NO pics of Todd or Taite - maybe they got into trouble for posting the Bill pics and are backpeddaling?  Or maybe the boys are all over there so as not to give the ending away?  How will they do media on Friday though?  So weird. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Bobette wrote:This article is suggesting Ali and F1 have already split but my attention was drawn to this line:

Ali sounded somewhat jilted later in the interview when she confirmed that she and the  finalists were in lock-down.

...and now all I can think about is being "locked down" with Todd. :fanningfan Not much work going on in my home office right now. laugh out loud

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6386331/Ali-Oetjen-shocks-Fitzy-Wippa-response-Bachelorette-question.html

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698 You're not alone. Locked down with Todd eyedrool

IA the finalists are in lock down. Both Taite and Todd (especially Todd) have been quiet on SM much more than usual :detective

Interesting g about speculation about the lead and F1 maybe split already. Maybe they have or maybe she gets turned down? I'm not sure. I can see them doing the Soph/Stu thing if they are together.. Will know for sure going by The Project schedule for Friday and if Ali and her winner are listed as being on Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:53 pm

well this is getting interesting?!?! i doubt it as well.. but seriously it wouldn't surprise me if Taite rejects ali but her picking no one would  affraid - jmo

ETA if Todd is in BIP then Britt and Sophie need to get their gorgeous butts to fiji!!!!

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Interesting if Ali still try to be so upbeat about the outcome.

Shouldn't TPTB at least Have the F1 and F2 to be on BIP after the finale

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 am

@Bobette I just saw that article! What is going on??
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:10 am

Test

For some reason I can't post my reply. Been trying for ten minutes so I'm posting it as a ss. WTH is going on
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Img_1411

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:12 am

Bobette wrote:Ummm... WTF?

SPOILER ALERT: Is this proof that Ali Oetjen picks no one? ALL Bachelorette finalists Bill Goldsmith, Taite Radley and Todd King are pictured in Fiji where Bachelor In Paradise is filming

I'd be pretty okay with Todd in Paradise tbh but I'm not sure about the other two. Especially Bill, I don't wish him on anyone.

Are we ending up with another Nick situation? Are Channel Ten just trying to stay steps ahead of sleuthing and going off script to keep things as secret as they can?

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:19 am

Well many of us have said something has been up with Taite's SM activity. The rumors of him flirting etc. No long red carpet for Taite. Todd getting F1 patterns from pre-season.

Why would TEN have Taite and Todd at Nadi if Ali is with someone. What about media for the F2? Are they going. To do opposite and just have Ali do media so opposite of Nick where the girls got to do media.

What about when Todd said BIP in that one earlier interview? Did he know then?

Soooo many questions!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:22 am

Photo of Todd and Taite!!!! https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelorette-2018-todd-and-taite-photo-proves-ali-oetjen-ends-up-with-no-one

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 98873610
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Img_1412

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 am

This is not good people, NOT GOOD!  

Todd should not be schlubbing around Fiji with the B-grade rejects - he should be off somewhere swaddled in moisturised cotton wool mending his broken heart and preparing to become next Lead.  

None of the Paradise girls are good enough for Todd IMO (with the possible exception of Shannon and I've already shipped her with Jules. laugh out loud) I'm hoping it's a decoy and they will both fly home tomorrow.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Well many of us have said something has been up with Taite's SM activity. The rumors of him flirting etc. No long red carpet for Taite. Todd getting F1 patterns from pre-season.

Why would TEN have Taite and Todd at Nadi if Ali is with someone. What about media for the F2?  Are they going. To do opposite and just have Ali do media so opposite of Nick where the girls got to do media.

What about when Todd said BIP in that one earlier interview? Did he know then?

Soooo many questions!!!

Gotta love finale week 2pop wine celebrate
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Photo of Todd and Taite!!!!  https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelorette-2018-todd-and-taite-photo-proves-ali-oetjen-ends-up-with-no-one

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 98873610
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Img_1412

Holy shizballs.  affraid rotfl

ETA:  I note that these are not Pap shots - just pics by a random - and they're not actually at the resort, so could just be a decoy.  

Please please be a decoy.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3552228123
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens