SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 am

What the actual hell. What is going on?  Is it true. Are they in Nadi? Or is this Sydney airport for media?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:32 am

Sundy wrote:What the actual hell. What is going on?  Is it true. Are they in Nadi? Or is this Sydney airport for media?

At Nadi (Fiji) airport according to the NW source but note NOT at the resort.  Bill is definitely at the resort and on BiP but these two being in Fiji could just be to fluff up the "picks no one" ending.  I wonder if Sportsbet paid for their tickets?  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:32 am

On a side note did anyone else see Bill have a massive leg tattoo. I can’t remember where I saw it but it’s huge and so unexpected
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:32 am

Sundy wrote:What the actual hell. What is going on?  Is it true. Are they in Nadi? Or is this Sydney airport for media?

imo looks like nadi apt and plus there is FIJI water on the table?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:33 am

This is getting juicy! At work so should not be on my phone
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:34 am

Who took that photo? Do we know. Have we found them?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 am

Bobette wrote:This is not good people, NOT GOOD!  

Todd should not be schlubbing around Fiji with the B-grade rejects - he should be off somewhere swaddled in moisturised cotton wool mending his broken heart and preparing to become next Lead.  

None of the Paradise girls are good enough for Todd IMO (with the possible exception of Shannon and I've already shipped her with Jules. laugh out loud) I'm hoping it's a decoy and they will both fly home tomorrow.

Amen!! Not to mention I will be robbed of my season I deserve after Nick  :soapbox

Idk. There's been so many different things this season with F1 patterns :yes: There were 2 weeks unaccounted for for filming! I can't see that because of Ali sick imo but something else going down for sure! I saw so many parallels with Taite and Sasha (Sasha leaving the show). I don't know what to think.

Why have Todd and Taite in Fiji if not for BIP? Are they just not doing any media then. Giving Ali all the media? If she gets rejected that makes sense. Make her a victim. But still Todd I'd think would get media? Are they seriously going to try side with Ali and try make it different because of Nick's ending trying to do some major damage control

Ali and Nick both suck. Jmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2254279460
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:39 am

DM have added the pic to their article I posted upthread.  Calling it now - this must be a red herring IMO.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 IcsJWij

Richie arrived in Fiji with his head covered.  Walked through the airport with his hoodie entirely obscuring his face.  And we're meant to believe Todd and Taite would be allowed to just casually sit around waiting to be photographed?  

B.S.!  

And what would they even be waiting for?  If they're waiting for a flight, they're going HOME.  If they've just arrived, they would be whisked away like all the other BiP contestants.  

All IMO designed to add intrigue to an otherwise predictable FRC.  That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:41 am

I’m frantically stalking twitter to see Kyle and Jackie o schedule for tommorow. Taite and Todd should be on. I just noticed though that Ali did radio today via satillite so I’m not sure what’s going on. My guess is F1 chosen and dumped shortly there after.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 am

Remember this interview by Taite. I said no way this is the type of answer a man in love would say. Same for his liking and supporting Charlie. Flirting with women and the club. Taite's mate Phil liking comments negative about Ali.

OMG. @Bobette remember the pic I posted for Taite and how I said it made me wonder. The caption "dazed and confused" and with his boys for a boys night and it made me doubt about Taite. Todd following Ali post-show. Maybe Todd didn't know what went down and thus following the cousin too? Idk. It's crazy :crazed

Then again. What if it's all a ruse and playing into Ali being rejected or picking no one and it's the opposite.TEN is working overtime with all this. Something is either DOA and Ali was rejected/picked no one. Split with her F1 already. Or with her F1 and a big rise. So many options and Ali's season was supposed to be the boring one. But it's been wild and crazy. WTH  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

The interview where Taite says nope to Adelaide and good luck to who wins

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Img_1413
Source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:45 am

Sundy wrote:I’m frantically stalking twitter to see Kyle and Jackie o schedule for tommorow. Taite and Todd should be on. I just noticed though that Ali did radio today via satillite so I’m not sure what’s going on. My guess is F1 chosen and dumped shortly there after.

Maybe Ali's also in Fiji and her & Taite will get married on the beach to be filmed for part of BiP. With Todd as the Pageboy (he's so nice he'd probably agree to it laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:45 am

Bobette wrote:DM have added the pic to their article I posted upthread.  Calling it now - this must be a red herring IMO.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 IcsJWij

Richie arrived in Fiji with his head covered.  Walked through the airport with his hoodie entirely obscuring his face.  And we're meant to believe Todd and Taite would be allowed to just casually sit around waiting to be photographed?  

B.S.!  

And what would they even be waiting for?  If they're waiting for a flight, they're going HOME.  If they've just arrived, they would be whisked away like all the other BiP contestants.  

All IMO designed to add intrigue to an otherwise predictable FRC.  That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

Source

I don't think Channel Ten have the money to fly them there though if its only for a red herring?? its so interesting and really hard to believe that another bach season has ended with no happy ending? AGAIN? this will ruin bach in australia - imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens