SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:43 am

Just noting that Virgin flights to Fiji from Syd/Meb/Bris are only about $650 return.  

$2600 for both guys is IMO a small price to pay to plant the seed that Ali chooses no one, get more people to watch the finale, and get a HEAP more bets placed with the bookies.

And with Todd and Taite still under contract they'd probably have to go along with it (especially if Todd does want to be Bach - he'd be willing to play their games IMO).  

The fact that they're not doing media tomorrow is a head scratcher, but IMO points more to Ali and Taite having split since the show rather than him rejecting her at the FRC.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:43 am

@Bobette Yeah I don't know what to think. For all I know it could be a big ruse and they're still together. Just looking at what has been sleuthed makes me think something is off for sure. I never thought TPTB would let a lead be rejected just to protect their brand. Idk what to think and am ready for it to be over :crazed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:48 am

The fact that they're not doing media tomorrow is a head scratcher, but IMO points more to Ali and Taite having split since the show rather than him rejecting her at the FRC.

Couldn't they still do press though as F2 even if Taite was picked and they split? scratch

The biggest thing I had that Todd (or Taite now) wouldn't be on BIP was because filming had started and they would be doing press rounds at this time and it just didn't add up. It still doesn't as to why they'd be sitting in an airport since they should have handlers yet they're just there by themselves. It's dizzy

It makes no sense to me for the F2 not to have press at all like what happened with Nick's F2 where Britt and Sophie never did press. BUT maybe this is how TEN handles all bad endings, going back to Blake's season, then Nick (and now Ali?).

No media rounds for final two = the lead is not with F1/doesn't have a F1 question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:01 am

laugh out loud maybe the picture of taite and todd is photo shopped and it was actually them sitting in sydney together somewhere !!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Couldn't they still do press though as F2 even if Taite was picked and they split? scratch

Might be difficult IMO since I don't think Taite would be a very good actor.  Todd I think could pull it off but not Taite.  Elise said she was runing into the toilets between interviews to sob so maybe they've finally realised having the last two do media rounds together is cruel/asking for trouble.

AllAboutLove wrote:The biggest thing I had that Todd (or Taite now) wouldn't be on BIP was because filming had started and they would be doing press rounds at this time and it just didn't add up. It still doesn't as to why they'd be sitting in an airport since they should have handlers yet they're just there by themselves. It's dizzy

Exactly. IMO they were meant to be noticed.  I wouldn't be surprised if "Marina" is in on it (anyone found her original post BTW?).  Makes NO SENSE to send them there right now and spoil their own ending.  Untill I see pics of Todd/Taite at the actual resort I'm not convinced they're on BiP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:24 am

Just got home from work and need to catch up on all the excitement.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:58 am

I just read a daily fail article where they say Ali is walking along the beach in a pink dress in FIJI (finale footage) WTF?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:01 am

sprout wrote:I just read a daily fail article where they say Ali is walking along the beach in a pink dress in FIJI (finale footage) WTF?

cantstopl They're HOPELESS!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:08 am

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:I just read a daily fail article where they say Ali is walking along the beach in a pink dress in FIJI (finale footage) WTF?

cantstopl They're HOPELESS!

They obviously steal from here cause they are absolute dufuses!

Is that even a word?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:12 am

On queue DM have an exclusive interview with Grant regarding Stairgate.

He said Ali was not happy with his minimal public display of affection. Thus Ali resulted in attention seeking behaviour.

Sorry can't link. Read on app

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:12 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698 cantstopl rofl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:18 am

LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud maybe the picture of taite and todd is photo shopped and it was actually them sitting in sydney together somewhere !!

@"LeapofFaith I believe @Sundy sleuthed and matched the airport and chairs, floor tiles etc to Nadi International airport so I am thinking they were definitely there (New Idea said they were there Tuesday so they wouldn't still be sitting there now. At least I'd hope not laugh out loud )

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The biggest thing I had that Todd (or Taite now) wouldn't be on BIP was because filming had started and they would be doing press rounds at this time and it just didn't add up. It still doesn't as to why they'd be sitting in an airport since they should have handlers yet they're just there by themselves. It's dizzy

Exactly.  IMO they were meant to be noticed.  I wouldn't be surprised if "Marina" is in on it (anyone found her original post BTW?).  Makes NO SENSE to send them there right now and spoil their own ending.  Untill I see pics of Todd/Taite at the actual resort I'm not convinced they're on BiP.
@Bobette yep they were meant to be noticed. I just don't know if as a ruse or if they're headed to BIP (already there since the pics were taken Tuesday per NI). If they are headed to the resort and on the show it will get leaked for sure  :yes: I really was hoping for media for Todd especially though post-finale sad 

For all I now "Marina" is their handler and taking a staged pic of them from away so zoomed in to look grainy and leaked to NI  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens