SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:19 am

Enough wrote:On queue DM have an exclusive interview with Grant regarding Stairgate.

He said Ali was not happy with his minimal public display of affection. Thus Ali resulted in attention seeking behaviour.

Sorry can't link. Read on app

Grant must be so pissed off - he's waited all season to get his final payday for the staircase saga and suddenly Taite and Todd are in Fiji and no one gives a damn what he's got to say (in fact MO they were bored with it ages ago).  Time to get a real job Grant. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:On queue DM have an exclusive interview with Grant regarding Stairgate.

He said Ali was not happy with his minimal public display of affection. Thus Ali resulted in attention seeking behaviour.

Grant must be so pissed off - he's waited all season to get his final payday for the staircase saga and suddenly Taite and Todd are in Fiji and no one gives a damn what he's got to say (in fact MO they were bored with it ages ago).  Time to get a real job Grant. laugh out loud

So, according to Grant she needs a lot of reassurance and displays of affection... question I do  not perceive Taite as a man who will show much affection in public. IMO, Taite is tacky yet I feel that in public he is probably more reserved when it comes to show love. I may be wrong, of course but that is the impression I have of him.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:24 am

Ok- I heard...someone claims to have seen Taite today in Brunswick (Melbourne). Said she saw him after coming out of the hairdressers.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:24 am

Bobette wrote:

@Bobette so true  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698  We are onto bigger things, Todd, Todd, Todd (and Taite in Fiji)  Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:For all I now "Marina" is their handler and taking a staged pic of them from away so zoomed in to look grainy and leaked to NI  Suspect

So so fishy.   Suspect The paps got pics of literally every other BiP contestant arriving at Nadi - even Richie under his 3 layers of clothes - and yet they somehow missed T & T kicking back having afternoon tea in the airport lounge, leaving "Marina" to get the scoop?  

I'M NOT BUYING IT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:27 am

sprout wrote:Ok- I heard...someone claims to have seen Taite today in Brunswick (Melbourne). Said she saw him after coming out of the hairdressers.

Taite does live in Brunswick so if he won IMO he should be in Sydney already. Obviously he and Todd may head to Sydney tomorrow. I am so confused...we have the Fiji images and now we have a person saying she saw Melbourne today in Brunswick, which I am inclined to believe because he lives there...oh, my head is going to Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2292733854

I already have the wine 2pop

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:29 am

sprout wrote:Ok-  I heard...someone claims to have seen Taite today in Brunswick (Melbourne). Said she saw him after coming out of the hairdressers.

:stirthepot  so if they were in Fiji on Tuesday then they may have flown back and Taite flown back to Melbourne (are there flights from Nadi to Melbourne or to Perth?)

Just had a thought! Taite and Todd could have been in Fiji to film media pre-interviews since the crew is in Fiji so maybe followup interviews or something and Bill too?  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:30 am

sprout wrote:Ok- I heard...someone claims to have seen Taite today in Brunswick (Melbourne). Said she saw him after coming out of the hairdressers.

I'm willing to bet they went to Fiji, sat around till Marina got her pic, got back on the plane and were home in time for tea.  

All a ruse I tell you - a RUSE!

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sprout wrote:Ok-  I heard...someone claims to have seen Taite today in Brunswick (Melbourne). Said she saw him after coming out of the hairdressers.

:stirthepot  so if they were in Fiji on Tuesday then they may have flown back and Taite flown back to Melbourne (are there flights from Nadi to Melbourne, or to Perth?)

Just had a thought! Taite and Todd could have been in Fiji to film media pre-interviews since the crew is in Fiji so maybe followup interviews or something and Bill too?  :detective

If you saw me now you would be laughing... I feel Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2292733854 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2292733854 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2292733854 I need that run or I will go crazy waiting an extra hour :S

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:32 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:33 am

Didn't she appear on Studio 10

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:17 am

Is it even Todd? It is really sloppy to have them with the general public. I don’t know. It’s judt odd
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens