SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:30 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@bobette you even posted about how overhyped the media was. The media was writing about laura and her IG caption of queen of reverse parking which is what Matty J had said. How laura odds makes her the favorite to win. And so much more. So overhyping pre-season pointed directly to Laura as F1 and she was. Sometimes it’s super obvious because that’s exactly what it is.

As I've said before, yes, Laura was hyped in the media, but her bio wasn't tweeted, or posted on Instagram, she was hardly shown in the pre-season promo, and her meeting with Matty wasn't uploaded as an extra video before the season even began.  

In the official channel 10 media and promotion Chelsea is far more visible that Laura was, IMO.
But so was Alex hyped by the show. So was Snez hyped by the show. So to me that’s not a pattern that rules out Chelsea.

In Laura’s case the media was doing a ton of hyping so it was still hyping from that perspective. Imo having a pic and vid on the show’s IG doesn’t rule Chelsea out of F1 when past F1s have had the same thing. Alex. Snez. Sasha. Lee. All very very visible pre-season and hyped by the show itself.

I’d rule Chelsea out if her odds were like how Lisa’s odds were for Matty Js season ($21) despite Lisa being very hyped preseason. Chelsea so far imo fits more the typical F1 preseason stats and push. Only way I can’t see it is if there’s an intruder or something is way off. For now, she’s my pick for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:35 pm

HannahBanana wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Feathers and Noodles/Nichole wood seem to be involved in the drama a lot. Nichole is seen saying if I hit him in the face it’s an accident and bring it on.
Tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1838857674 the hit him in the face line (is she seriously talking about Matt? There are no other males in the house) and Abbie telling Matt someone was calling him a dog c**t and a disrespectful pig makes me very, very uneasy. Again, I get it, drama sells and they’re milking it - but either some of the girls are actually bat sh*t crazy OR Matt does something ridiculous - I actually don’t think Bachelor AU would survive another season of a dodgy bachelor after Nick Cummins. Besides, that doesn’t gel well with the narrative they’ve been building for him (And I really like Matt so far  hmmm ) so I guess we’ll just have to wait for context.

I think the scene where Matt asks someone to leave the mansion it may be Nichole? It’s looks like this person has blonde hair and goodness knows he loves the other blondes laugh out loud

@ThankMeLater I agree, I think she makes it far - probably hometowns - but not much further than that Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 4256136633

If they're promoting it before the season starts it's to incite drama and will turn out to be nothing. Way too many times they've portrayed something as HUGE in promos and then when it happens it's like oh, is that it? Boorrrinng. It will be the same here. It will just be some girl who isn't liked by anyone in the house, says dumb stuff and won't be missed imo. But it will give them a week of drama to try and pull in some viewers but will have no impact on the outcome.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: In Laura’s case the media was doing a ton of hyping so it was still hyping from that perspective. Imo having a pic and vid on the show’s IG doesn’t rule Chelsea out of F1 when past F1s have had the same thing. Alex. Snez. Sasha. Lee. All very very visible pre-season and hyped by the show itself.

The pattern for Bachelorette is completely different though - either the F1 or F2 have been tweeted every year.   After seeing the promo, IA Chelsea is most likely F1, and the Sportsbet odds for all girls will probably confirm it, but I maintain that her high pre-show visibility is a break from the usual pattern for Bach AU, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: In Laura’s case the media was doing a ton of hyping so it was still hyping from that perspective. Imo having a pic and vid on the show’s IG doesn’t rule Chelsea out of F1 when past F1s have had the same thing. Alex. Snez. Sasha. Lee. All very very visible pre-season and hyped by the show itself.

The pattern for Bachelorette is completely different though - either the F1 or F2 have been tweeted every year.   After seeing the promo, IA Chelsea is most likely F1, and the Sportsbet odds for all girls will probably confirm it, but I maintain that her high pre-show visibility is a break from the usual pattern for Bach AU, IMO.

Even excluding bachelorette patterns (so excluding patterns for Luke on Sophie’s season), Alex and Snez were hyped for bachelor from the show pre-season  so it fits the pattern for bachelor au. Jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:48 pm

I'm locking Abbie into my top 3 with that bikini straddle shot, that's giving me major fantasy date/second 1 on 1 vibes, they are VERY comfortable with each other

And my first thought when I saw FRC location was Africa, places in Australia with that kind of rolling terrain would be more likely to be green at the end of May wouldn't they? Although we are in a drought, so it could easily be Australia somewhere.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'm locking Abbie into my top 3 with that bikini straddle shot, that's giving me major fantasy date/second 1 on 1 vibes, they are VERY comfortable with each other

And my first thought when I saw FRC location was Africa, places in Australia with that kind of rolling terrain would be more likely to be green at the end of May wouldn't they? Although we are in a drought, so it could easily be Australia somewhere.
ooh good catch about the straddle. Unless it’s like what Elise has on her second date? Or something else?

Good point about the location. Africa has been a place to film lately with UK bach and SA bach. If not there, then somewhere in Australia for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'm locking Abbie into my top 3 with that bikini straddle shot, that's giving me major fantasy date/second 1 on 1 vibes, they are VERY comfortable with each other

ooh good catch about the straddle. Unless it’s like what Elise has on her second date? Or something else?

Good point about the location. Africa has been a place to film lately with UK bach and SA bach. If not there, then somewhere in Australia for sure.

When i first saw the ad last night my first thought was I can't believe they are going back to Africa for the FRC where Blake proposed, god i hope Matt's not proposing Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Could this be Abbie? If so it may fit F3 as well - in the video this poor girl was sobbing hysterically and therefore would have been there a while and been invested in Matt, but the background looks like they're still at the house (so not F2)

Or perhaps it could be Marshmallows?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 SbWSfWZ
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Zaynab wrote:

Ahhhh so excited!! cheerleader

Also. So. Much. Kissing!

I think this is the most I’ve ever seen a bachelor australia make out. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:09 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

When i first saw the ad last night my first thought was I can't believe they are going back to Africa for the FRC where Blake proposed, god i hope Matt's not proposing Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698

cantstopl rofl oh I hope there’s no proposal!

The only good thing is there’s no peens on either side at the frc like they had with Blake. So that’s a good sign. laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:33 pm

I think they're acacia trees and IMO it's South Africa (see SC thread for comparison pic). I agree Abbie most likely F3 IMO if not Helena.  If so it will be the fourth year in a row that F3 has been tweeted first and if that's not a pattern I don't know what is.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:32 am

Kiss montage.  cantstopl

Source

WHO has an even better video here except they seem to think he kisses 17 seperate girls stupid
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2