SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:51 pm

sdmom wrote:Question: does the final couple have happy couple getaway weekend like US franchise?

If so, how do you track them?
@sdmom yes the final couple has SHV (safe house visits). It’s hard to track and different from the US shows because they don’t post on their SM like the USA contestants. They Australian contestants while on the show usually only post pics and things that are from the show. Daily Mail will usually get pics from paparazzi if catching any happy couple visits. They caught Matty J and Laura after they were on SHV since they lived near each other. So it usually comes out but not as easy to sleuth like the USA show. Hopefully we get some info or sleuth something for Matt and his F1. Hope that helps Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sdmom wrote:Question: does the final couple have happy couple getaway weekend like US franchise?

If so, how do you track them?
@sdmom yes the final couple has SHV (safe house visits). It’s hard to track and different from the US shows because they don’t post on their SM like the USA contestants. They Australian contestants while on the show usually only post pics and things that are from the show. Daily Mail will usually get pics from paparazzi if catching any happy couple visits. They caught Matty J and Laura after they were on SHV since they lived near each other. So it usually comes out but not as easy to sleuth like the USA show. Hopefully we get some info or sleuth something for Matt and his F1. Hope that helps Smiley

AU contestants and Leads do post other things on their SM while the show airs.  I remember the public went into meltdown because Matty and Laura both posted skiing pics at the same time, even though they were of different locations.  

IIRC Matty's was proven to be a throwback pic because the weather did not match the stated location, and it was speculated that a SHV was probably taking place at that time.  So Lead/contestant SM can be very helpful re SHVs IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:35 pm

I meant like how so many of the USA leads and F1 post on their IG stories when they’re literally on their SHV visit together. As in while the SHV is happening or right after. It’s how so many F1s have been sleuthed when RS had incorrect spoilers like with Bryan and Rachel.

FWIR I don’t ever recall a lead and F1 from the Australian shows since I’ve watched and sleuthed Tim’s season to ever post on social media while they’re on a SHV from their shv location and showingthe location. As in they’re both posting pics from the safe house they’re staying at like leads and F1s have done in the USA shows. We’d even sleuth the exact safe house they’re staying at.

There’s always been speculation about when SHVs may be happening for the Aussie show not sleuthed to match with pics with a shv location. It’s easy to speculate a shv is occurring when the F1 is spoiled and spoiler bet made that concrete in Laura’s case as did the media.

I’d be shocked if the lead and F1 posted stories on their SM while at their safe house together like the USA. It would be unprecedented but I’m for it laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:11 pm

@AllAboutLove Gotcha  thumbsup  It would definitely make things much easier if they posted from the actual SHV locations!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:23 pm

@Bobette bestbud! ikr? laugh out loud I couldn’t imagine an Aussie lead posting of themselves with their F1 in bed and spoiling their season a la Kaitlyn did. Laura came the closest with her “queen of parallel parking” bio and acting like she didn’t do it on purpose when she clearly did Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 4256136633 

I do think though that Sportsbet and betting sites make it much easier for the Aussie show and are far more reliable than RS is with his spoilers generally are. Now to see when the women arrive and what SM media comes out and odds favorite. 

I’m just hoping they actually show us the love story this season and deliver on their promise. So far it looks like they’ve delivered with Matt as the lead :fanningfan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:29 pm

@AllAboutLove I think we are definitely getting a love story - with a whole lot of kissing along the way - and I am Here. For. It.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:30 pm

@Bobette I’m here for it too Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698 bestbud! cheerleader danceround hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I’m here for it too Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698 bestbud! cheerleader danceround hearthumbsup

@AllAboutLove Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1377737533

:sprinklehearts 

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Matt is so flipping hawt and cute at the same time IMO. I am so amped for his love story to unfold and I pray these producers don’t disappoint Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:42 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I’m here for it too Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698 bestbud! cheerleader danceround hearthumbsup

@AllAboutLove Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1377737533

:sprinklehearts 

Source

:frommeto for that pic!

Tbh I think Matt’s the hottest bachelor they’ve ever had :fanningfan Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1105969562
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:44 pm

mercieme wrote:Matt is so flipping hawt and cute at the same time IMO. I am so amped for his love story to unfold and I pray these producers don’t disappoint Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887
@mercieme so glad you’re here and joining in! ITA. He has it all imo. Whew. Hot and cute. Brains beauty and brawn and brains as beauty and brawn and yeah you get the picture laugh out loud

TPTB really knocked it out the park choosing him. I’m with you and pray it’s an awesome season and a love story we really get to see Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:56 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I'm thinking about the discussion in the betting thread and the F1 perhaps coming from the intruders.  We have the papped photos of the first night 20 - that part is easy.  The names of the intruders so far, I believe, are Nikki, Monique, Renee, Sam, Danush, Jessica Brody and possibly a @taraamaree?  We need one more, but IMO we can rule out any of them for F1, because of SM activity.  Could very well be wrong though laugh out loud

Yeah I agree - the fact that we found most of the intruders on MoT follow lists suggests they're in & out, and most of the girls in the promo are OG cast, so an intruder F1 out of left field is probably unlikely.  But it's far from a done deal for Chelsea just yet IMO.

It's not as though the second group are hidden in the promo.  I'm sure if there was an F1 out of that group, she would be shown with Matt in the promo.

Have any intruders been sleuthed to go far? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2