SELECT CONTENT

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was good! Not sure if it was just me but half way through the audio was not very good.
Love her vision board. I'm a fan and mine needs updating!
I like the fact that they both indicated how they are bettering themselves because of their relationship.
300 sq ft? yikes!
I really like them. It was good to see more about them after meeting them.
My audio was good till the end.
It's unbelievable how they could live on 300 sq ft!
When I was talking to Chris he told me that they had a new great place, but I didn't know anything about it then. Good to see it all now.
I really like both of them and how good they are for each other and with each other. Very happy for them! Way to go guys! Looking forward for part 2! Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 4256136633
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:21 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:11 am

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 54511310

coachkrystal_

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 54196511

coachkrystal_
❤️❤️❤️

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 54446811

coachkrystal_
Just one big family...

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photos)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:14 am

chrisrandone
UNDERRATED ❤️

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 54196410

credit: https://www.instagram.com/chrisrandone/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:15 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Quite the engagement party! It sounds beautiful! Go to the link for full story and pictures.

Before this Bachelor in Paradise couple says "I do," they're celebrating with a bang!

On Thursday night, Chris Randone and Krystal Nielson threw an "enchanting" engagement party, and most of their guests believed they secretly tied the knot.

"Everyone thought it was a surprise wedding," Randone exclusively told E! News about their big celebration. "That's what everyone couldn't stop talking about because it felt like a wedding."

Of the couple's special event, Nielson added that "the night really came out beautifully."

eonline.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 03, 2019 10:38 pm

Do we know the date of the wedding?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat May 04, 2019 10:04 am

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 Chrisr11

chrisrandone
We don’t have the photos from last night yet but found this one on my phone showing a rainbow shinning through my queen. It made me feel like this symbolizes the peace and serenity we have in our relationship. I’m also lucky to have such a powerful woman by my side standing strong. Thank you for everyone who came out last night and thank you to @etherealgardenvenue for throwing such a classy, beautiful event. Stay tuned for what’s next.....

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 Chrisr10

chrisrandone
Damn...this picture makes me heart melt

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat May 04, 2019 10:06 am

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 Coachk11

coachkrystal_
Thank you for all the love and support, especially for those who traveled to celebrate with us last night!

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 04, 2019 4:13 pm

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 3 D5rntRZUcAAnVUu
Tea_and_Roses @myteaandroses 19h
Chris & Krystal ! They are NOT married yet, this was just their super fancy engagement party! In attendance were some Bach alums like Angela , Annaleise, Chelsea, Tanner, Josh, & Jared! Looks like their bachelor/bachelorette parties are tonight! #BachelorNation # pic.twitter.com/WlNp1GMB80
https://mobile.twitter.com/myteaandroses?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:30 pm

Congratulations to Chris and Krystal! Smiley

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:02 pm

My first thought is oh no. They had such a beautiful engagement party. Maybe they'll have a reception at home.

But, I suppose that's sentimental for them.

Congrats to both of them!! They are adorable together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

+20
TrishB
Astrobach
Norcalgal
leavers
Newto