SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:13 am

Bobette wrote:Not a fan of Taite's but if he does do the walk I'll be quietly impressed.  Much more respectable in the long run IMO than pretending to love her just for the shilling opportunities.

Agree but he's been hesitant the whole time so he could've done the walk by F3 like Brookes (in the USA) did. Doing it at F2 and staying longer is more for shilling reasons then and may have thought he had a better shot by himself (especially back when this was filmed).

Which makes me wonder if Taite does not walk. Taite is in a suit jacket light blue which indicates he goes to finale. There's no other reason to be in a suit scratch question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:19 am

Might not make it all the way there though - maybe just tells the limo driver to keep on driving, straight to the airport.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:24 am

There’s the whole thing with the ring though? What’s up with that?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:26 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove - TPTB served her happy ending up on a silver platter with Todd but was so blinded by lust for Taite she couldn't see it.  The tears are beginning to make much more sense.
@Bobette :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:26 am

Hey guys.

Even if they use fairytale on Todd, i still think the end game is with Taite.
I remember for Jasmine, they have used sunset theme on the F2 a lot but in the end, F1 had the last sunset.
Also, the narrative on their SM tonight have been Heart or Head.
Knowing that we are watching the Bachelorette, i don't see it going towards head. And it's obvious Todd is head and Taite is heart in Ali's mind.
Also, knowing that they are saying there is a fairytale ending and just asking question on the "who" i still think Taite didn't reject her.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:27 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I think Taite had a purple hanky in his jacket pocket

That would coordinate with Ali's purple dress :yes: I need to see SCs to sleuth for sure. IDK what to think and all options on the table at the moment laugh out loud Need to sleuth it out (he may even be at FRC and she chooses him)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I think Taite had a purple hanky in his jacket pocket

That would coordinate with Ali's purple dress :yes: I need to see SCs to sleuth for sure. IDK what to think and all options on the table at the moment laugh out loud Need to sleuth it out (he may even be at FRC and she chooses him)

Ah HA! The hanky is always a dead giveaway (takes me back to Bach NZ laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:38 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Hey guys.

Even if they use fairytale on Todd, i still think the end game is with Taite.
I remember for Jasmine, they have used sunset theme on the F2 a lot but in the end, F1 had the last sunset.
Also, the narrative on their SM tonight have been Heart or Head.
Knowing that we are watching the Bachelorette, i don't see it going towards head. And it's obvious Todd is head and Taite is heart in Ali's mind.
Also, knowing that they are saying there is a fairytale ending and just asking question on the "who" i still think Taite didn't reject her.

Oh definitely don't think TPTB using fairytale on Todd means he is F1 or anything like that.
I could still see the scenario of Taite being F1 and everything else a ruse. But not sure when adding everything else up.

Then again, for Nick's FRC and finale the promo'd it as who will Nick choose and he chose no one.
So they could be asking who will get their happily ever after and it be no one too.

Need those SCs to fully sleuth it out :detective

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:39 am

Who will be her boo?  

That sounds more like the tagline to a Disney film than a precursor to disaster, IMO.  

And yet... dizzy  

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:41 am

I haven’t seen anything with Taite wearing a suit. I only saw him wearing a blue shirt, which was definitely not finale wear. Is there another promo I missed?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:41 am

Bobette wrote:Who will be her boo?  That sounds more like the tagline to a Disney film than a precursor to disaster, IMO.  And yet... dizzy  

Source

And they put the heart and rose emoji like they did with Todd dizzy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:43 am

Anyone have any promo clips or can post SCS for promo for finale in the SC thread, appreciate it so much yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt