SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:54 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@dirtystreetpie I think he had a white shirt on?  No suit

If he leaves before FRC then that's a possibility we speculated in the F1-F4 thread

I could see this happening @AllAboutLove. Someone on this forum mentioned they didn’t think Taite had what it took to reject Ali and this I can see but what if he scoots before FRC and hence this is why Osher asks her if she’s sure about her decision.... because he knows! Just an option IMO given at this stage nothing seems impossible.

I speculated this in the other thread before tonight and Osher knowing and perhaps why he asks her if she is making the right decision. If there is only guy at FRC and it is Todd and she dumps him to only realize he was the only one there for at the end. WOW

affraid speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:56 am

Yeah we've never heard Osher ask that before. It's like a game of double or nothing. affraid
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@AllAboutLove it was Taite, talking to the camera in a light blue suit

yes Oh wow! So talking to the camera saying he has to tell her something she may not like to hear or something?

That ties into what was speculated in F1-F4 thread about Taite posting "serving realness" for his IG story in the first episode speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:59 am

I genuinely hope he legs it or rejects her because I just do not buy them as a couple and this season has been lacklustre so I can only hope for a dramatic ending.
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:01 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Yeah she knows she goofed IMO and I'm beginning to think Todd's Golden Boy edit has been to rub her face in it even more.  Wow.
@Bobette

IA. The show has made it very clear from before the season when they posted Todd's pic and captioned it with happily ever after with Ali? and used that phrase only with Todd and fairytale only with Todd that TPTB have been foreshadowing since before the season. They've basically spelled it out that the fairytale ending is a happily ever after with Todd. That not happening means Ali not getting her HEA fairytale ending.... ?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:03 am

Not a fan of Taite's but if he does do the walk I'll be quietly impressed.  Much more respectable in the long run IMO than pretending to love her just for the shilling opportunities.

@AllAboutLove - TPTB served her happy ending up on a silver platter with Todd but was so blinded by lust for Taite she couldn't see it. The tears are beginning to make much more sense.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@dirtystreetpie I think he had a white shirt on?  No suit

If he leaves before FRC then that's a possibility we speculated in the F1-F4 thread

I could see this happening @AllAboutLove. Someone on this forum mentioned they didn’t think Taite had what it took to reject Ali and this I can see but what if he scoots before FRC and hence this is why Osher asks her if she’s sure about her decision.... because he knows! Just an option IMO given at this stage nothing seems impossible.

I speculated this in the other thread before tonight and Osher knowing and perhaps why he asks her if she is making the right decision. If there is only guy at FRC and it is Todd and she dumps him to only realize he was the only one there for at the end. WOW

affraid speechless

Wow, true, that could be the case Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2254279460 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2254279460 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2254279460 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2254279460 and she still breaks Todd's heart :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox I hope not! We all like Todd here at home :tissuebox

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:06 am

So a light blue suit (Taite) and a gray suit (Todd) for finale?

Neither one seems color coordinated for a purple dress Suspect

If I had to choose, I'd say a gray suit goes much better with purple than light blue :yes: (gray and purple in same hues/tones)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:07 am

Bobette wrote:Not a fan of Taite's but if he does do the walk I'll be quietly impressed.  Much more respectable in the long run IMO than pretending to love her just for the shilling opportunities.

@AllAboutLove - TPTB served her happy ending up on a silver platter with Todd but was so blinded by lust for Taite she couldn't see it.  The tears are beginning to make much more sense.

Completely agree @Bobette :yes: u

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:11 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Not a fan of Taite's but if he does do the walk I'll be quietly impressed.  Much more respectable in the long run IMO than pretending to love her just for the shilling opportunities.

@AllAboutLove - TPTB served her happy ending up on a silver platter with Todd but was so blinded by lust for Taite she couldn't see it.  The tears are beginning to make much more sense.

Completely agree @Bobette :yes: u

I wonder if she's even been watching the show? Must have been torture watching her self make such a massive error. She'd better not bust into his season as an intruder! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:11 am

I think Taite had a purple hanky in his jacket pocket
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:12 am

IMO Taite wanted to go as F4 that is why he said to Ali to give other contestants a chance, but things didn't go as he planned. IMO today again he wanted Ali to dump him, so if he walks out next I would not think better of him than I already think because IMO at this stage he knows if he can see eventually marrying Ali in the period of time she has established for herself. IF Taite was truly courageous he wouldn't walk in the GF but he would have walked out today. IMO He already knows what he wants.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt