SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:10 pm

xostargirlxo wrote:
Bobette wrote:
xostargirlxo wrote:Haha I would if i knew how, I tried to add in the link but it just said I was too new to have external links, gotta wait 7 days apparently! @Bobette

OK I can help then - if you can tell me the IG username, and I will bring the pic and link over and edit in.  yes

It's from thebridesmarket !  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f603

Perfect - Thanks.  thumbsup

There are SO MANY pics of their wedding day on that page!   I've actually seen some of those previously but thought they were just modelling shots.  I'm surprised they got time to actually say any vows between all those poses.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Z2YTmk6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by xostargirlxo Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:21 pm

@Bobette Doesnt look like all the photos are of their real wedding! Seems like from other posts they won some competition so they appeared in a wedding magazine and got free wedding shots so some of them were for that instead! Theres different dresses she's wearing! He seems to do a lot of wedding modelling which is funny enough. I only just realised why he looked so familiar turns out he was in some ad for a local mens suit store in my town giggling
xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:31 pm

xostargirlxo wrote:@Bobette Doesnt look like all the photos are of their real wedding! Seems like from other posts they won some competition so they appeared in a wedding magazine and got free wedding shots so some of them were for that instead! Theres different dresses she's wearing! He seems to do a lot of wedding modelling which is funny enough. I only just realised why he looked so familiar turns out he was in some ad for a local mens suit store in my town  giggling

It's so weird how closely this pic resembles his night 1 outfit. It's like TPTB ordered him straight out of the catalogue. dizzy

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 8E0vjea

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:50 pm

I noticed Carlins wife (ex Praying ) posted a selfie of herslef with the caption "Bombshell" I assume that it is referencing the ad Bach posted about Carlin revealing he is married and the comments seem to confirm this. I hope we get some 'tea' from her :uptonogood
She looks quite different now compared to a year ago...less conservative, it doesn't look like she is with Hillsong anymore imo and good for her.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by xostargirlxo Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:52 pm

Bachbee wrote:I noticed Carlins wife (ex Praying ) posted a selfie of herslef with the caption "Bombshell" I assume that it is referencing the ad Bach posted about Carlin revealing he is married and the comments seem to confirm this. I hope we get some 'tea' from her :uptonogood
She looks quite different now compared to a year ago...less conservative, it doesn't look like she is with Hillsong anymore imo and good for her.

I noticed that too! Bunch of comments about spilling the tea and even directly mentioning bachie so wonder if she'll let anything out. She's also following Matt which I found amusing hehehe
xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:07 am

https://omny.fm/shows/carrie-tommy/did-angie-just-spoil-home-town-visits

Not sure this has been posted earlier. Angie said Timm family was lovely.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:58 am

@xoStargirlxo Do you think it's odd that she seems to have completely wiped her insta this year and her first post is about new beginnings? I'm Suss about how long ago the divorve papers were submitted
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 am

Enough wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/carrie-tommy/did-angie-just-spoil-home-town-visits

Yay! I look forward to seeing his HTD. I'm also noting that she is not confirming that she is in love, it's the same "I'm very happy" answer. Yikes
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:39 am

Bachbee wrote:@xoStargirlxo Do you think it's odd that she seems to have completely wiped her insta this year and her first post is about new beginnings? I'm Suss about how long ago the divorve papers were submitted

You can't submit the divorce papers until you've served your 12 month separation, and if you've been married for less than 2 years then you need to add that time onto the 12 months (unless you want government sponsored counselling and I think most couples just wait out the 2 years instead). So it doesn't surprise me at all they're not divorced tbh. Once you submit it should all be over fast.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:47 am

Bachbee wrote:
Enough wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/carrie-tommy/did-angie-just-spoil-home-town-visits

Yay! I look forward to seeing his HTD. I'm also noting that she is not confirming that she is in love, it's the same "I'm very happy" answer. Yikes

I do remember Angie saying that she has never been in love before - ever.
With that in mind I’m actually not surprised she’s not gushing I love yous in every interview.
I love you is clearly a huge deal to her so I dont blame her not being there yet in a very new relationship.
I actually think it’s a positive and she’s taking it seriously and isn’t caught in the Bach bubble and is in real life bubble..... all jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by xostargirlxo Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:56 pm

leavers wrote:
Bachbee wrote:@xoStargirlxo Do you think it's odd that she seems to have completely wiped her insta this year and her first post is about new beginnings? I'm Suss about how long ago the divorve papers were submitted

You can't submit the divorce papers until you've served your 12 month separation, and if you've been married for less than 2  years then you need to add that time onto the 12 months (unless you want government sponsored counselling and I think most couples just wait out the 2 years instead).   So it doesn't surprise me at all they're not divorced tbh.  Once you submit it should all be over fast.

Yeah the fact she only did that beginniing of this year? When theyve been seperated for a year and a half would be odd I think. But maybe it was a new year new start kinda thing. I just went and looked back and it looks like they married in May 2016. 2 years they would need to be togethehr before divorce would be May 2018 and thats when they would have to officially start their 12 months of seperation. Filming took place in June so maybe that really could be a reason why the show was pushed back, he may not have had time to file before he started filming and once the show finished in Late August he filed the paperwork which would put the finalisation end of september/ early october...
xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Yeah I wonder if Angie was like "you're my F1 but I want to see that divorce 100% finalised ASAP". It really would be a good explanation for the delay and explains why she's a bit cagey on media, and the betting odds leave no doubt at all that Carlin is the man.

Regarding the hair colour, I honestly can't tell you if Carlin has blonde or brown hair. Could that be the reason why that changed before they had the names? Because if you made me choose I don't know what I'd say. I guess it's brown now/usually but looks blondish especially on the night one red carpet photos.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts