SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:14 pm

@Bobette omg that would be an amazing coupling! Now I am sad to miss it laugh out loud I posted before but I noticed Timm was in the middle a LOT for photos (the ones at F4 I posted upthread). Not just his height either since Jarrod is 6'5" and wasn't in the middle like the F1 typically is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:19 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 3806527698  tptb are up to their old tricks. Last year they had Taite in Fiji the weekend before the finale aired and then Todd was there too. Taite had seen he'd been there for a few days. I think the F1 gets to go there for a bit before the media the following week. Must be tptb's new thing to do and probably so their handler can watch them there while they're filing BIP and that way they don't need to hire more handlers.

Over the weekend, the 30-year-old member of the Top 3 was spotted in an entirely different country, soaking up the rays in sunny Fiji - sans Angie.

The Pacific island just happens to be where Bachie spin-off series Bachelor In Paradise is being filmed, suggesting that Carlin is one of the season three cast members looking for a second chance at love.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 8796df91-0409-11ea-bfff-63e70951ccd2

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/bachelorette-2019-finale-spoiler-carlin-sterritt-spotted-in-fiji-005329997.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Continue discussion in Thread 2  Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts