SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Timm in a different shirt. LOVE the words on his shirt. Totally Timm! I like that he's not cookie cutter and the typical model/F45 trainer type. It's gotten boring seeing those types over and over again. Nice to see some different blokes cast this year with bachelor Matt, too. 

I could not agree more @AllAboutLove :yes: It's a shame they didn't cast even more guys like Timm IMO, both as entertainment value for the audience and as F1 options for Angie.  So many guys this season were obviously MoT and a waste of a spot IMO.

Regarding the F4 photo I agree it will most likely be F1 Carlin F2 Timm F3 Ryan and F4 Jackson IMO.  Ryan has been established as such a threat/frontrunner I think they'll want to milk that as much as possible and Jackson while lovely doesn't have enough of a storyline for F3 IMO.  Timm is obviously the best contrast to Carlin IMO and she wouldn't have wanted to drag Ryan off to Byron if she wasn't choosing him IMO.  I think by then he will be well over the whole TV thing anyway.

Also I think it's possible the voiceline "why did I do that; that was the wrong decision" may relate to sending Ryan home at F3. If so IMO that could leave the door ajar to split with Carlin post-show and pursue something with Ryan off-camera, if so inclined.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:32 am

@Astrobach IMO, Ryan and Angie laughed quite a lot on their date

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:34 am

@Just Looking very possible, I didn’t see the episode yet... maybe he is having a good time with her but doesn’t gel well with the environment and the competition...?
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:35 am

Finch wrote:I agree @astrobach, Ryan is BORING! And not funny. JMO!!
I just rewatched and IMO, they laughed a lot and had some cute moments, plus Angie’s ITMs

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:03 am

@justlooking could be right. He just seems so stiff, particularly with the other men in the house. Which could easily be not liking the process etc. Still, on a personal level he still just doesn't sit right with me. JMO.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:19 am

Astrobach wrote:@Just Looking very possible, I didn’t see the episode yet... maybe he is having a good time with her but doesn’t gel well with the environment and the competition...?
JMO
as he has said a few times, he’s there to find love with Angie not to make friends/mates

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:21 am

Ryan is actively pursuing Angie and went on the show for that reason only. That sounds pretty genuine to me. Anyway, time will tell

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:32 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:39 am

Ryan looks like he’s just going through the motions to me. I saw no chemistry between him and Angie on their date and I’m scratching my head trying to work out why Yvie thought he’d be a good match for Angie because he’s coming across as about as exciting as having an enema.

JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:07 am

New Tenplay Extras for those who can view them:

Bro Code

Secret Talents

Best Chef (Timm by a mile, apparently)

Best Dancers

Mansion Clown (Timm again)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Finch wrote:But pics of Ryan with the suitcases?

Just had a look at the full set of pics on this article.  I agree the suitcases are him arriving after HTDs, but this pic is interesting to me - it looks like Ryan walking back into the mansion after the RC and the crew member inside is offering his hand to shake (like you would if someone had just shot their last scene, perhaps?)

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Ms3c5yf

Source

Hmmm.... I assumed those pics of Ryan and Angie on the boat were his F3 date but maybe they're his second SD?  Would we have time to fit that in before HTDs?  Another notable point is the caption saying Angie "looked fragile".  

When she says the voiceline "Why did I do that? That was the wrong decision" she is wearing pink, but the audio doesn't necessarily match the video. Maybe she lets Ryan go at F4 and regrets it.  I could see him wanting out TBH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:36 pm

I'd so prefer that someone just owns who they are and what they do. Rather than pretending and hiding which only adds to the negative perception imo. If you're an actor and that's your job or something you do or pursue, own it. Say something like, yep I am an actor and that's part of my jobs but I am here for love, etc. etc. Actors can look for love too. This hiding and removing things to have a certain image just comes across as shady and trying to pretend. jmo

Ahead of the Bachelorette premiere earlier this month, Carlin removed 'actor' from his Instagram bio and deleted his Facebook fan page.

Carlin, who is billed as a 'personal trainer' on the show, also removed his StarNow profile, where he advertised his services to casting agents.

In recent years, he has starred in campaigns for menswear brand Tramps The Store and also appeared in short films like Red Zone, Divided and Graveyard Shift.

Furthermore, he has a lead role in the upcoming Australian drama Out of the Woods.
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts