SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:18 pm

Is anyone following Jamie on SM? Just saw his IG and he hasn’t posted a single Bachelorette related pic. Just wow!!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:Is anyone following Jamie on SM? Just saw his IG and he hasn’t posted a single Bachelorette related pic. Just wow!!

He had quite a few up last week. He must have deleted as soon as he got evicted.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Interesting comments re Carlin as frontrunner.
https://www.who.com.au/bachelorette-star-ciarran-stott-confirms-new-romance
And some others
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/amphtml/bachelorettes-jamie-and-ciarrans-awkward-kiss-on-the-project-231040287.html
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Fighting fit for Angie! The Bachelorette top six bare all

The boys work up a sweat as they compete for the final rose. Who will win?

NOV 04, 2019 6:30AMBY NW TEAM

After the shock eliminations of both front-runner Ciarran Stott and, well, uh, Jamie Doran, we are finally down to the top six of The Bachelorette.

Yup, in only a few short weeks, we'll find out who will win Angie Kent's heart and win that coveted final rose.

Will it be "dog-man" Ryan Anderson or "pie-guy" Jackson Garlick? Could it be "BMX-dude" Matt or "sunflower-lover" Timm Hanly?
Or will it be "quiet-guy" Alex Mckay or "wifey" Carlin Sterritt?

One thing's for sure, these men are HOT and Angie has per pick!

In an NW exclusive, the top 6 strip down and bare all in a fight for love.

Ryan - "Angie's confidence is so sexy!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 HSIK17h

Hi, Ryan! Tell us three things that you love about Angie. Go!

She's absolutely gorgeous, but her personality matches as well – so she's the whole package! Her confidence is sexy and I love her laugh too. She giggles and it just makes everyone around her smile – it's phenomenal!

What's special about your bond with her?

I was lucky because we share a major passion for the rescue dog scene. That absolutely gives me an advantage.

Too bad for the other guys, huh?

Yep! I'm only interested in Angie, and the best thing about going in as an intruder was that it put the spotlight on me and got me that first date. It's also been a double-edged sword too because I copped a bit of flak from the boys, but I don't care.

How do you usually like to work up a sweat?

I surf, I skate and I muck around with my dog Goose, but I don't really go to the gym. I'm just naturally fit!

Carlin - "She makes me feel giddy!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 25Bkfog

Tell us what you love most about Angie.

She's very strong-willed, but she can also just be so goofy. I love that! I love her eyes as well – they're totally captivating. When she looks at me, I feel like she really sees me.

What are your turn-ons?

It's probably not the norm, but I find someone who's incredibly confident yet who's not afraid to be a goofball a real turn-on! That's Angie to a tee. She actually makes me feel quite giddy.

Awww, cute! Will you propose if you make it to the final rose ceremony?

Considering my last relationship [a two-year marriage] ended, I'm not quite there yet – but I'm definitely ready to find love again...

Alex - "I’m certain she’s The One for me!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Y9KwfZ6

You are looking ripped! Have you been working out for Angie?

I'm into my CrossFit. I find someone who looks after themselves a turn-on, so I like to train hard too. It's only fair!

What do you think is hot about Angie?

She's very attractive and she looks after herself, but she likes a laugh too. She's a really great girl.

What's so special about your connection?

Neither Angie nor I have been in love before so we're experiencing this new love thing together.

Sounds serious?!

It could be!

Timm - "I win at making her laugh!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 De1cQvH

How would you describe your connection with Angie?

Woah, it's almost impossible to describe! It's too hard to put into words. If I had to choose one word to describe me and Angie I'd say... easy.

Interesting choice! Easy in what way?

Nothing's forced – the banter, the connection and the fun just come easily with us. I definitely win at making her laugh! I really appreciate that she took the time to get to know me. She didn't judge me because I have been judged a lot.

Who's judged you?

The other guys probably judged me because I was definitely a bit of a goose in the house. But I made a good first impression on Angie with the sunflowers and now I reckon I could go all the way.

What would you say is the hottest thing about Angie?

She's a gorgeous pocket rocket, isn't she? But she's down to earth too. I'll be a bloody lucky bloke if I get the final rose.

Jackson - "I love the fact that she's a go-er!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 N56qZIO

Can you dish on your connection with Angie?

Despite the disaster of me trying to give her a pie when we first met, Angie didn't judge me. She's easygoing like me. We've both talked about how much family means to us and how we're the eldest siblings of two younger brothers. We have a lot of similarities.

What do you love about her?

I love the fact that she's a go-er. She's an absolute trooper and I saw that during our less-than-perfect helicopter ride.

Describe your turn-ons?

Girls who are great to their family, great to their friends and great at driving. Physically I like someone who has a great running technique – that's a big turn-on for me.

OK! Could you see yourself proposing to Angie?

I don' t think I'd do it on TV because I'd be way too nervous and probably balls it up completely. But you never know!

Matt - "I like to get physical!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 My0gsRa

How do you like to work up a sweat?

I'm pretty into my fitness and I train in the gym most days or go for a run. I like to get physical. I don't like to grunt and lift weights. I'll do circuit training and I ride my BMX most days as well. Working out with a friend is good too!

Do you like women who hit the gym?

Yeah, I like girls who are pretty active. I like girls who can work up a sweat in the gym. A full face of make-up is a turn-off for me. Give me a sweaty face any day!

Wow! Sounds like you know what you want in a woman. So what's special about your connection with Angie?

Well, it's a bit of a worry that I haven't had a single date yet unlike the other boys, so I've just tried to form that bond with her in the mansion and on group dates. But I'm still here for Top Six, so I reckon that I'm still in with a chance – just!

Source

The Bachelorette's cash scandal REVEALED: Producers 'offered to pay contestants $100,000 to date Angie Kent for two years'... with a 'bonus payment for an on-camera proposal'

The Bachelorette has been hit with allegations of a payment scandal involving producers and the show's biggest stars.

On Monday, Woman's Day reported that the show's producers had told contestants they could score a $100,000 payday if their relationship with Angie Kent lasted for at least two years.

According to the magazine, the suitors could earn even more if they agreed to propose to the former Gogglebox star in the finale.

'They promised to pay $100,000 if the couple were together for two years and got engaged - and said they could earn even more if the proposal was on TV,' said a source.

The offer was reportedly made at the start of filming earlier this year, and served as 'extra motivation' for the men competing for Angie's heart.

The scandal is the latest to hit the series, after it was revealed a number of Angie's suitors had worked in showbusiness prior to appearing on the dating show.

As previously reported by Daily Mail Australia, front-runner Carlin Sterritt appeared in advertising campaigns and even films before applying for The Bachelorette.

In recent years, he has starred in campaigns for menswear brand Tramps The Store and also appeared in short films like Red Zone, Divided and Graveyard Shift.

Furthermore, he has a lead role in the upcoming Australian drama, Out of the Woods.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:28 pm

has this interview been posted on here?
https://youtu.be/69x51Dowe2o

it’s from 28th October and the title includes „Angie Kent is finally in love”
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:31 pm

@Bobette I hope it’s not true about the $100,000. If it is, I’m appalled.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:59 pm

I love Monday when all the gossip magazines have stories about inside info on the show.

https://www.newidea.com.au/angie-kent-bachelorette-top-4

Behind the scenes on the Top 4 home visits but none on Carlin

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:17 pm

Interesting! A 'source' claims Timm asked his family to lie about enjoying pig hunting if he got to home towns! Oh lordy, now apparently producers offered big money for the winner to 'date' her for x amt of time!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7645585/The-Bachelorette-SPOILER-Angie-Kent-clash-Timm-Hanlys-brother-hometown-visits.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7645589/Bachelorette-stars-promised-100-000-producers-Angie-Kent-relationship-lasts.html

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Enough wrote:I love Monday when all the gossip magazines have stories about inside info on the show.

https://www.newidea.com.au/angie-kent-bachelorette-top-4

Behind the scenes on the Top 4 home visits but none on Carlin

Yep, about time for all the rumors to starting circulating,  same ol thing every season IMO. Angie should be doing pre-finale media rounds soon and I am sure she will get asked to address all these rumors laugh out loud

The pig farm rumor about one of the top 5 not wanting to get a HTD and asking his family to lie that they run a pig farm  that was circulating around may have been about Timm per that New Idea Mag which notes that Timm’s brother mentioned that Timm used to go pig hunting. I don’t believe this rumor for one bit laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:30 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Bobette I hope it’s not true about the $100,000.   If it is, I’m appalled.

Yeah pretty insulting to Angie if true but then again maybe they made her the same offer and she was fine with it.  If so, choosing an actor as F1 suddenly makes a lot more sense IMO.  

There have been rumours of relationship contracts for years and after Nick's season Lead contracts would be a lot more binding IMO.  Nothing would surprise me with this show any more TBH. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:42 pm

I don’t believe that money incentive bonus for a second 😂
There’s been plenty of talk of money issues and axing the series, yet somehow they’ve come up with this large amount of money??
Oh my sides! I cannot stop laughing at the stupidity of this article 😂

JMO

Last edited by sprout on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:49 pm

While it's supposed to be one of the most exciting times for the lucky men who are still in the running to win the Gogglebox star's heart, an on-set source recently told New Idea that Timm and Jackson's home visits were shrouded with heartbreak.

Timm Hanly

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Q5RlfnI

From day dot, this year's resident larrikin has had a special connection with Angie. However, behind his cheeky personality and one-liners, his Bachelorette journey was far from easy. According to an insider, Timm struggled to be away from his mum— who was battling cancer during the filming process.

“The whole time Timm was in there he was stressing about how she was doing,” a source said. “Being busy with filming definitely helped him take his mind off it all, but when the reality of going home actually set in, he was devastated that he wouldn’t be able to introduce Angie to his mother."

However, when he arrived home with Angie, he was surprised to discover his mum had delayed the operation so she could meet the former Gogglebox Australia star! While Timm's mum in particular absolutely adored this year's Bachelorette, his brother PJ wasn't a fan.

"Angie brings up the fact that Timm used to do pig hunting and she expresses strong feelings towards the topic," the insider dished. "Timm's brother questions if she really likes Timm."

Jackson Garlick

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 NFVEbfQ

While he's one of this season's biggest contenders, Jackson's fun-filled Bachelorette journey was turned upside down during home visits when he was given the devastating news that his friend had passed away.

“His parents weren’t supposed to tell him about it but his mum pulled him aside and told him during a filming break,” a source said. "He was heartbroken. He had to keep filming and was struggling processing that and trying to put on a brave face. It has a huge impact on his performance at home visits.”

Ryan Anderson

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 ZYE7bGL

While he joined the show late, Ryan has been leading the pack in the race to win Angie's heart. No doubt the favourite to win, his relationship with Angie continues to heat up, with the pair packing on the PDA during home visits.

After Ryan introduced Angie to his family, the couple enjoyed a long walk on the beach with his dog, only to share a few cheeky kisses.

Carlin Sterritt

From the get-go, Carlin and Angie's chemistry has been undeniable. Since spending a lot of one on one time with Angie, whispers have been swirling he makes it to the final two.

Now, it looks like the rumours are true, with the F45 trainer recently flying out of Sydney Airport— promoting speculation he's flown out to an exotic location where the final rose ceremony will be held.

The aspiring actor was even singled out by Angie’s dad Mark as a perfect pick for his daughter.

“If we’re looking at wanting to settle down and have kids, I’d go for Carlin," her dad said.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts