SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:28 am

Angie commented on this post by HiJosh
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Scree239
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3bylN8HiEX/?igshid=10r6yzssrnsco
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Vjeff wrote:Not sure if this has been posted
https://www.google.com/amp/s/au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/amphtml/second-bachelorette-contestant-revealed-to-be-married-052807888.html

Whoever is in charge of casting should get let go!

Anytime there is an ex girlfriend/boyfriend, or a girlfriend/boyfriend that was still in a relationship when the contestant left for filming, or in this season's case a wife, this brings other people in the mix and the tabloids hound them. They never asked for that. Not only that, IMHO It's totally unfair to the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:46 pm

I agree @GuardianAngel contestants should be legally single IMO.  Fair enough if separated people choose to date IRL because anyone interested in them can ask around, do some Googling, and get a full/more accurate picture of the situation.

Angie being locked down with no access to phone, friends or internet doesn't have that ability and TBH it almost feels like a breach of TPTB's duty of care to put her in the vulnerable position of only having the man's version of events to rely on IMO.

We have seen with Adam and Carlin that there can be very different reasons for why someone would still be married but still, IMO contestants should have to wait till divorces are final.  TPTB can always keep their applications on file till next season...

And yes the wives should be considered also IMO unless they want to speak out.  I doubt we will hear anything from Adam's wife but Carlin's is lining up to tell her side of the story IMO and I'll be very interested to hear what she has to say.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:03 pm

On a recent Instagram post Carlin said 'married at 27, divorced at 30'. I interpret this to mean he is now divorced and has an ex-wife. Sadly sometimes marriages don't work out. Carlin said in his case they drifted apart.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Storybook wrote:On a recent Instagram post Carlin said 'married at 27, divorced at 30'. I interpret this to mean he is now divorced and has an ex-wife. Sadly sometimes marriages don't work out. Carlin said in his case they drifted apart.

If you are referring to this post, it's not recent, it's from March - before filming began.  His date with Angie when he told her he is still married was in June (reported here).  So his claim to be divorced in this IG post is misleading and factually incorrect IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 KVdposy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:25 pm

I was referring to that post yes. So either he was lying on his Instagram post or he was truthful and it's a manufactured bombshell his being still married. Either way IMO he is now divorced. Divorce Papers don't take long to be processed.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:31 pm

What annoyed me is he said to Angie, "I'm married..." *PAUSE FOR SHOCK VALUE.* Any regular person would have led with "I'm in the middle of a divorce that's still being finalised." Nothing like milking your potential partner's feelings for entertainment value laugh out loud.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:33 am

IMO, most folks once the legal proceedings start for divorce just say they are divorced to imply they are not with their partner anymore and there is nothing that is going to change that. So IMO Carlin’s IG post about being divorced is not really a big deal since I have friends that have referred to themselves as divorced before the actual paper work was finalized.

Well from Angie’s IG post from today, she noted that the show was about her finding her own penguin and soulmate and I hope the producers really show how everything unfolded for Angie; the show is off to a great start IMO and hope they keep this up.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 34d5ff10
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:44 am

Vjeff wrote:What annoyed me is he said to Angie, "I'm married..." *PAUSE FOR SHOCK VALUE.* Any regular person would have led with "I'm in the middle of a divorce that's still being finalised." Nothing like milking your potential partner's feelings for entertainment value laugh out loud.

IMO, producers would have told him to do this.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:50 am

sprout wrote:
Vjeff wrote:What annoyed me is he said to Angie, "I'm married..." *PAUSE FOR SHOCK VALUE.* Any regular person would have led with "I'm in the middle of a divorce that's still being finalised." Nothing like milking your potential partner's feelings for entertainment value laugh out loud.

IMO, producers would have told him to do this.
I am not even sure they asked him to say that, they could have just cut out whatever words he said prior to or after that for the shock value IMO. For example, last season on DWTS (US), producers were going with this narrative of a showmance between one of the pros and the celebrity; they aired a clip with the celeb saying “I found love”. When the celeb was interviewed later, she said that’s not what she said and that the producers cut her words out; she said she had found love for dancing which obviously they cut out to fit the showmance narrative. So yeah the producers can do whatever to spin any narrative they want, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:59 am

Bachbee wrote:@xoStargirlxo Do you think it's odd that she seems to have completely wiped her insta this year and her first post is about new beginnings? I'm Suss about how long ago the divorve papers were submitted

I am also suss on this @Bachbee - it's possible IMO they were only submitted either when he found out he'd been cast or maybe not until he knew he had won, which could explain the premiere delay.  Hoping we might get Taran's side of the story this week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:26 am

Taran's Instagram is now private. Can't blame her. Suddenly she get all these attention.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts