SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2019 3:10 pm

I think a huge reason the F3/F2 don‘t go on BIP right after their Season is because they‘re still vying for the lead role and they don‘t want to ruin their chances by going on BIP and hooking up with a bunch of girls before that. But with Nick getting the lead and Colton having three seasons in a row, BIP might not really be looked at as a disqualifying factor.

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon May 27, 2019 3:34 pm

yana_bach wrote:I think a huge reason the F3/F2 don‘t go on BIP right after their Season is because they‘re still vying for the lead role and they don‘t want to ruin their chances by going on BIP and hooking up with a bunch of girls before that. But with Nick getting the lead and Colton having three seasons in a row, BIP might not really be looked at as a disqualifying factor.

Colton’s situation opened everything up IMO because Jason and Blake were actively campaigning for lead however Colton being on BIP kept him front & center with viewers and further built his storyline. This could make guys keen on being next Bach motivated to go on BIP even if they placed high.
Agree with @GuardianAngel that F2/3 would still be onscreen while BIP films unless, like in Colton’s season, they are let go early.
TPTB dealt with Rachel by announcing her as lead before her airtime on Bach was up; with Nick still on BIP when announced as Bach.  I suppose they could do something like that with someone from Bette to BIP.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 11:40 am

Some BiP updates from RS:

Last time I talked about BIP, I mentioned all the names of people I was hearing was on it that WEREN’T Colton’s women or Hannah’s guys. Today, I’m going to give you a list of people who I’m pretty sure will be on the ORIGINAL CAST of Paradise from what I’m hearing. This is in no way definitive, but I can guarantee you all these people will definitely be on the show. But with original cast, sometimes it gets tricky. This is what I’m hearing for the start of the show:

Women:

Hannah Godwin (Colton’s season)
Caelynn Miller-Keyes (Colton)
Tayshia Adams (Colton)
Nicole Lopez-Alvar (Colton)
Onyeka Ehie (Colton)
Demi Burnett (Colton)
Sydney Lotuaco (Colton)
Kristina Schulman (Nick’s season)
Bibiana Julian (Arie’s season)

Men:

Blake Horstmann (Becca’s season)
Spoilers for Hannah's Season:
Cam Ayala (Hannah)
Box Joe Barsano/Old Matt Donald (Hannah) (My guess is one of them will be original cast, and the other will be joining later)

There will obviously be more guys on the original cast, but those are the ones I’m hearing as of now. The list is ever changing, so I just ask again to please not email with “What about this person” or “I thought so-and-so was doing it.” This is just who I’m hearing original cast will be. Over 30 people will show up in Paradise at some point this season. This is basically only half the cast. There’s plenty more to come, but expect most, if not all of these to be the ones who start the show.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 28, 2019 8:23 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for posting!

I'm glad Box Joe is going to be on!

Kristina, and Bibiana, why? Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 29, 2019 12:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:04 am

I think that several past/current contestants' SM have gone temporarily gone silent to film BIP. Whose accounts seem to indicate that they might be gone for filming? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:33 am

suzq wrote:I think that several past/current contestants' SM have gone temporarily gone silent to film BIP.  Whose accounts seem to indicate that they might be gone for filming?  Thanks!

yeah weird annaliese puccini ig is private now? does that mean she is doing bip again :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:29 am

On the latest Betchelor podcast Derek Perth said he will be away for a few weeks on a family vacation. Talked a bit about his mom but.... I wouldn’t count him out. A few girls have thrown his name in the mix of guys they would be interested in meeting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:49 pm

suzq wrote:I think that several past/current contestants' SM have gone temporarily gone silent to film BIP.  Whose accounts seem to indicate that they might be gone for filming?  Thanks!

Most of the people RS mentioned. Blake, Kristina, Bibi, Caelynn, Hannah G, Demi, Tayshia, Nicole, Sydney, Onyeka, JPJ, Cameron, and Dylan.

Also, that RS didn’t mention, Clay and Katie. And Connor S has been active but I think someone’s using his account while he’s gone.

RS said Kevin, but if he is he left late yesterday. He also said one of Matt or Box Joe, but they’re both still active.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:30 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:47 pm

I also heard from an instagram spoiler account that Clay, Katie and Derek Peth were going to be in Paradise. I have also heard that Annaliese might be as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:03 pm

I wonder if
Spoiler :
will show up in BIP. Especially if TPTB are zoning in on one of them for Bachelor., they like to give them as much exposure as possible leading up to it. jmo

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
LoveDovez
Bachhh022
ReneeM
IrelandRose
sun20j2001