SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:Kevin is back on Instagram.

So is Cam. Kevin liked some female body builder’s pics (his normal likes). And Cam followed people and liked a comment some made on his post. Both had been inactive over a week and were likely in the original group.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:52 pm

Moved from the SM thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:Nicole and some guy named Christian on a date
https://vallartaopina.net/2019/06/11/principal/christian-estrada-presume-nuevo-amor-en-riviera-nayarit/

Is that the same guy that was on Becca's season that was eliminated first night? The change is remarkable. Same tats?

https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/Christian_Estrada

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 310?cb=20180517185916

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 62234152_683614122088703_8933417441787117568_n

http://vallartaopina.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/62234152_683614122088703_8933417441787117568_n.jpg

https://vallartaopina.net/2019/06/11/principal/christian-estrada-presume-nuevo-amor-en-riviera-nayarit/

IG https://www.instagram.com/estradac11/

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post, there is a ton of info out there but it's all in Spanish. I don't know who the ex is, again all in Spanish but it looks like the break up was a media circus.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:57 pm

suzq wrote:I wish that they wouldn't even have the last group of people on.  They get there so late that they tend to not be able to couple up.  I do think that it is interesting that they are wanting to bring back some people from awhile ago, though.

Well I for one will love to see Brooks for as long as I can!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Just had a peek at Brook's IG because I have seen him in forever. He's looking like George Harrison with long hair.

I'd be surprised if he meets someone he's interested and it makes sense that he would arrive later. I could be totally wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:09 am

I'm so confused because last time I checked, I swore Brooks was engaged. What happened with that?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:12 am

I'm pretty sure that Connor S. is there now and also Mike J.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:24 am

As are Dean and Jordan.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:57 am

Which Jordan?

Edit: Jordan of Jordan and Jenna? Totally forgot he was supposed to be there too.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:30 am

Yes, I do think that Dean and Jordan are there now. I wonder who else might be there now, too or will be going? I noticed that Emily (Haley's twin) has been posting without her sister, so I think Haley might be there or is waiting to come in as a later arrival. I also think that Wells might be there as a bartender already, too. I am very interested with all of these different people (especially the mix of new cast members and older ones as well as more popular cast members vs. more unknowns) how the coupling up is going. I also wonder how contestants in general are getting along with each other -- there seemed to be some strong personalities in the mix along with those that are a little more laid-back.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:19 pm

Jane just started following a BIP producer. Guessing she was one of the first 3 girls eliminated at the first RC

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:20 am

Sarahkyla wrote:Jane just started following a BIP producer. Guessing she was one of the first 3 girls eliminated at the first RC

And Onyeka. She’s been following people, but now she’s liked a producer’s pic on IG.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
LoveDovez
Bachhh022
ReneeM
IrelandRose
sun20j2001