SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:42 pm

I’m going to wait to see how this all goes down ... anything else is pure speculation at this point IMO

The other girls stepping away wasn’t so much about maturity from what I can see .... thy were just playing a game of ultimatum, to see if he’d fight for them ..... Cassie seems to have succeeded where they failed. Like I said ... Ill see how it plays out before I pass judgment

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:29 pm

So i am (going to use Hannah Bs word for fun) Befumbled ... Does anyone have any idea why Tayshia and Kirpa at the end of the episode say we need to tell colton and be the last 2 girls at the end of this!? She seems like she is the one that is going to cause the trouble imo? Almost like they all know Cassie is the one and they want to dare i say sabotage?? affraid I am loving this season and i keep thinking that RS has no idea whats going to happen and its all heres say at this point laugh out loud he doesn't have a clue! imo he is sleuthing it out like us with no facts!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Heads up everyone... I'm going to make a video tonight that combines all 3 previews of the Bachelor to show what's going to happen from here on out. It'll be a more fluid video. Keep an eye out for it! I'll probably also post on reddit (or is there a rule against that??)

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm

lavenderfan wrote:Heads up everyone... I'm going to make a video tonight that combines all 3 previews of the Bachelor to show what's going to happen from here on out. It'll be a more fluid video. Keep an eye out for it! I'll probably also post on reddit (or is there a rule against that??)

Thanks lavenderfan, I look forward to seeing it.  Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm

@lavenderfan looking forward to it :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 pm

For me, bottom line is that if Cassie was crazy about Colton, she would not have left. If Cassie was crazy about Colton she would have stayed. She may not have accepted a proposal, but she wouldn't have left. IMO. It's a matter of "she's just not that into him." I don't see her falling in love with Colton, or any of the women, for that matter. idk it all seems so scripted for a new way of doing things this season. To add some spice and drama.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:56 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So i am (going to use Hannah Bs word for fun) Befumbled ... Does anyone have any idea why Tayshia and Kirpa at the end of the episode say we need to tell colton and be the last 2 girls at the end of this!?  She seems like she is the one that is going to cause the trouble imo? Almost like they all know Cassie is the one and they want to dare i say sabotage?? affraid I am loving this season and i keep thinking that RS has no idea whats going to happen and its all heres say at this point laugh out loud he doesn't have a clue! imo he is sleuthing it out like us with no facts!

Love this!  I hope he's got it wrong!  I think Tayshia tells Colton some distressing news on her 1-1 in Denver according to the press release. I think she tells him that Caelynn and Cassie have been talking about being the next Bachelorette and that they are not there for him (for right reasons).  I feel like Colton had to keep Caelynn for top 4 because they want her for the next lead.  But we may see Colton send Cassie home next week.  RS says not.

Tayshia may also have told him about Cassie's stint on YO, as she may have talked about it in the house. JMO

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:04 pm

SFoster wrote:For me, bottom line is that if Cassie was crazy about Colton, she would not have left. If Cassie was crazy about Colton she would have stayed. She may not have accepted a proposal, but she wouldn't have left. IMO. It's a matter of "she's just not that into him."  I don't see her falling in love with Colton, or any of the women, for that matter. idk it all seems so scripted for a new way of doing things this season. To add some spice and drama.

I disagree .... he’s made it quite clear he wants an engagement out of this ... we have no clue what happens to prompt her to leave ... could be insecurity couples with not willing to make a serious commitment about marriage during this show .... could be any number of things.   According to spoilers ..... he goes after her right away ... doesn’t even finish last FS date .... so it couldn’t have been a cut and dried ...I’m just not that into you ... otherwise I think he’d have sensed it along the way and then tried to make it work with Hannah or Tayshia, even for the short term.  He had to feel somewhat confident to walk away and go after her IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm

SFoster wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:So i am (going to use Hannah Bs word for fun) Befumbled ... Does anyone have any idea why Tayshia and Kirpa at the end of the episode say we need to tell colton and be the last 2 girls at the end of this!?  She seems like she is the one that is going to cause the trouble imo? Almost like they all know Cassie is the one and they want to dare i say sabotage?? affraid I am loving this season and i keep thinking that RS has no idea whats going to happen and its all heres say at this point laugh out loud he doesn't have a clue! imo he is sleuthing it out like us with no facts!

Love this!  I hope he's got it wrong!  I think Tayshia tells Colton some distressing news on her 1-1 in Denver according to the press release. I think she tells him that Caelynn and Cassie have been talking about being the next Bachelorette and that they are not there for him (for right reasons).  I feel like Colton had to keep Caelynn for top 4 because they want her for the next lead.  But we may see Colton send Cassie home next week.  RS says not.

I will be shocked if Colton sends Cassie home. I think she leaves on her own .....maybe it’s that she doesn’t think she can get to a proposal and he has said how many times that’s what he wants at the end. Have any of the F3 left bc they can’t handle the lead going to the FS with someone else?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:12 pm

One word: indecisiveness. IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:41 pm

SFoster wrote:One word: indecisiveness. IMO

I agree.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:48 pm

I also always question what is real and what is set up by producers. Having a different ending worked for Arie they may have planned one for Colton as well. Nothing shocks me with this show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
alwayscooking
Norcalgal
Mia_Leoni
sdmom
limoncello