SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:40 pm

I'm gonna be a big paradox right here, but I really enjoyed the last episode and the whole season for its mystery and confusion. But then again, I feel like most of these girls don't even have a clear idea of what they really want and I'm not so convinced with their intention of being sincerely into Colton. I know I know, it happens every season with every Bachelor, but to me, it is super obvious this year, I just don't buy it.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:46 pm

@limoncello, I agree with you 100%. This season has beautiful women with some good twists and drama, so I'm enjoying it. But I don't feel that any of the women are really into Colton, nor vice versa. They all seem to be in the friend zone with him, and just acting their parts with the sexy scenes. Very surface level, imo. Too many 23 year olds who are least likely to get engaged quickly on a reality tv show filmed over 2 months!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:23 pm

RS explains the preview and all the tricks. OK. Whatever. Next. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:51 pm

How does RS explain it?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:54 pm

SFoster wrote:RS explains the preview and all the tricks. OK. Whatever.  Next. laugh out loud

I just went to Look for RS’s post to read it ..l skimmed first part ... sorry couldn’t finish reading his condescending bull crap .... kudos to anyone who can survive reading it all and report here. My question .... why is he still around?? Can’t some decent person get people to give their spoilers to them?? He’s quite the piece of work stupid

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Hannah B does meet Colton's family next week. She does not get a rose hence no HTD. But when Colton is in Birmingham for Hannah G's HTD, (the producers force Hannah B) Hannah B goes psycho and goes to visit Colton in his hotel room. Weird.

And there is no ring in the box Colton is holding. laugh out loud Even weirder.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 96302e10I didn’t follow this season closely, but am aware of the spoilers. 

Here’s some SCs I made from last night’s preview 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0

I guess it’s FRC? No ring in the ring box and I notice what Colton says is all voiceover.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 A91bcc10
 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 0eaf2d10

It’s him and Tayshia. The plane says Perris, with a pink cross symbolizes fighting breast cancer. Is this from next episode or FD? Do we know where they went for FD? I know there’s a town Perris near LA, did they bet back to US?
 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 34bdc810
 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 C69a8e10
 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 6bf89310
The last one is him kissing Heather in Denver, train says Georgetown Loop Railroad. Group date, 1-1, or 2-1?

I also notice in the preview, Carolyn, Hanna G and Tayshia all express their love for Colton, but no Cassie, hmmm

Oh, one last: is this when he sent Hanna G home?

Edit: sorry I messed up on the last picture, it ended up as the first one.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:40 pm

It's completely typical for a 23 year old, fresh from her studies or other post-high school activities, to not be ready for marriage. Especially without much past relationship experience, or not having yet found the right partner.

They're totally exploiting this, and making everyone on edge for not being ready when in fact that is to be expected. On this theme of consent, it's ok to say "I'm not ready" and not be shamed for it.

Hoping that Cassie doesn't get too much backlash for not being ready yet.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 pm

I don’t think we’ll know exactly why Cassie leaves until,that episode air.... then we’ll see the context of why she decides to go home.

Her not being ready for an engagement has nothing to do with age IMO .. It’s probably more about her taking this very seriously and although she may want to see where it goes with Colton .... she’s not ready for a a fake Bach bubble engagement (read my tagline below as to what I think of these proposals haha) ..... which is what Colton says he wants at the end of this ..... she leaves .... he realizes getting the girl he likes best is more important than the typical FRC proposal... and then goes after her.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:06 pm

I was touched by Katie - she knew their relationship was dunzo and those tears were for failed dreams. And I felt sorry for Demi - a cute little girl, given everything by unconditional love. And I admire her for sharing the craft exchange store in prison - enterprising women, which I am sure Demi can relate to!

Editing continues to do Hannah B no favors - the overtly agressive karate moves in Vietnam, her facial expressions and ITMS with other girls. I totally believe the spoilers that she goes home before HTDs, regardless of what upcoming episodes suggest.

The suggestion to continue sleuthing is a good one - we know Cassie leaves but wouldn't it make the season more memorable if Colton goes thorugh all the motions of HTDs, Fantasy Dates, MTP and then goes after her? Romance novel stuff!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:16 pm

northernviewer wrote:I don’t think we’ll know exactly why Cassie leaves until,that episode air.... then we’ll see the context of why she decides to go home.  

Her not being ready for an engagement has nothing to do with age IMO ..  It’s probably  more about her taking this very seriously and although she may want to see where it goes with Colton .... she’s not ready for a a fake Bach bubble engagement (read my tagline below as to what I think of these proposals haha) ..... which is what Colton says he wants at the end of this ..... she leaves .... he realizes getting the girl he likes best is more important than the typical FRC proposal... and then goes after her.

If this season goes down as speculated, I really hope people admire Colton and Cassie for being realistic about a proposal/engagement, I know I will.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Of course, they aren't ready. But why go on the show when they know the premise and the rules? What is going to make Cassie look bad is that the other, more mature girls, stepped out earlier when they knew they weren't going to "get there" by the end and couldn't accept a proposal. That's the difference. She should have stepped down long before the FS. She just broke up with Caelan officially over the summer filming of YO which just wrapped up two weeks before she joined the cast of the Bachelor. She was in a 5-year on/off relationship with her ex and indecisive back and forth. So why did she think she could speed date in 9 weeks and get engaged? I think it's logical and very normal for anyone to question her motives, rebounding as she was, straight onto another reality tv show 2 weeks later.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
alwayscooking
Norcalgal
Mia_Leoni
sdmom
limoncello