SELECT CONTENT

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:17 am

@bluwavz They had me until Colton. Nothing like encouraging him more...although this is CBS and not ABC, but still.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:42 am

I watched the Love Boat every single week years ago. laugh out loud This is a great idea.

(I wonder if this has anything to do with the rumour the USA ette was going to film on Virgin Cruises where is might be this show on Princess.)

Enough wrote:Not sure where to include this. Ch 10 got this:

New dating adventure show THE REAL LOVE BOAT coming to 10. Suppose to air in 2022.

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2022/03/23/new-dating-adventure-show-the-real-love-boat-coming-to-10/

Can they fit both in at the 2nd half of the year?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:57 am

This looks so cheesy it might just work.  laugh out loud

Source

The Real Love Boat’s all-star crew will lead a group of Australia’s most eligible singles, as they set sail across the Mediterranean looking to find their perfect match, throwing the occasional buoy out to those that get stuck in the murky waters of love.

The Real Love Boat will set sail aboard Princess Cruises ship, Regal Princess with love forming across the waters of Spain, Greece, France, Italy, Turkey and Montenegro.

At the helm is real-life Captain, Paolo Arrigo, master of Regal Princess. Responsible for 3,560 guests aboard the MedallionClass ship, Captain Paolo Arrigo will also keep an eye on the cupid crew ensuring the singles don’t steer off course as they sail the mesmerising waters of the Mediterranean.

Only one couple will be able to make it to the final port, but who will drop anchor and who will be cast off?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 pm

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 I would definitely watch that. I watched the original every week. laugh out loud

The previews look good, the scenery amazing!

There wasn't a premiere date in the article.

@Bobette post info if you see anymore updates, if you have time or come across it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:28 pm

LOL cheesy indeed but something new because we need a break from the usual dating shows. I will watch just to see how it goes.

Bobette wrote:This looks so cheesy it might just work.  laugh out loud

Source

The Real Love Boat’s all-star crew will lead a group of Australia’s most eligible singles, as they set sail across the Mediterranean looking to find their perfect match, throwing the occasional buoy out to those that get stuck in the murky waters of love.

The Real Love Boat will set sail aboard Princess Cruises ship, Regal Princess with love forming across the waters of Spain, Greece, France, Italy, Turkey and Montenegro.

At the helm is real-life Captain, Paolo Arrigo, master of Regal Princess. Responsible for 3,560 guests aboard the MedallionClass ship, Captain Paolo Arrigo will also keep an eye on the cupid crew ensuring the singles don’t steer off course as they sail the mesmerising waters of the Mediterranean.

Only one couple will be able to make it to the final port, but who will drop anchor and who will be cast off?

Source
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:33 pm

I loved the original and would watch this! Looks a lot more fun than the Bachelor/ette and not a crying episode in sight!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:53 pm

Yes, I also loved the regular TV series so fun. I still watch old episodes just a feel-good show and this is really romantic because of the places they are cruising too.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:00 am

Nice work here by that dude from DWTS, Sophie, her body double and a stunt leg.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:53 pm

Ohhh steamy!! I love Spanish music.

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 stunt leg was a bit too obvious.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:20 am

@GuardianAngel Flamenco guitar music is fabulous and The Gypsy Kings are one of my favourites!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:29 am

Anyone watching this?  I'm ten minutes into episode 1 and hooked.  The show is available to watch here: https://shvideos.net/2022/10/12/fboy-nz-1-1/ @Sprite I feel like this might be one for you - I forsee LOTS of potential for snarky comments here laugh out loud

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 BIxav8h

Apparently they had to edit one of the guys out after he was charged with attempted suffocation/sexual assault.  He's pretty easy to spot; I stopped taking screenshots after the first few because he's all over the place.  Guess they couldn't scrub him entirely.

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 C7kWXsD
Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 EoQ9hYX
Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 J7zrIFy

Source: TVNZ

Will is so familiar to me.  I think he might be in a band and/or (and I realise this is totally random) he was interviewed at Sydney airport when they had those huge delays.  If he wears one of those train driver hats at any point I'll be convinced it's the same dude laugh out loud

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 O8nCNff

ETA:  AH HA!!  That's the style of hat!  I wonder if it is the same guy?  Bit of a coincidence.  Or maybe it's just a popular look with the young gents these days. laugh out loud  Buy anyway yeah he's a muso; here's his soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/prodbywiinwood

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 TDs7y4X

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 RT7HcnT

Source

Some further details about the show:

When TVNZ's new reality dating show FBoy Island struck choppy waters last week following revelations a contestant was charged with suffocating a woman after luring her to his home last year, I had questions.

Mostly, how could anyone have predicted a show called FBoy Island might attract a certain kind of contestant with such dark skeletons rattling around in the closet?

But that wasn't the only question I had. Here are the 10 nagging queries that popped into my head during the controversial show's first episode:

1. How great is series host Shavaughn Ruakere?

From the moment she sniffs the Lynx Africa in the air while she hunts out the FBoys during the show's opener to the feisty farewell she bids the first batch of eliminated contestants, she's like a dating show version of Cruella De Vil - except her prey isn't puppies, it's hapless men who might think they're entitled to sexual encounters.

2. How good are the women tasked with sorting out the self-proclaimed Nice Guys from the self-proclaimed FBoys on the island?

Kita, Kiera, and Coco might all admit they're drawn to bad boys in real life, but they make it clear from the start they're the ones in charge on FBoy Island.

Sure, they have moments of doubting themselves as they get to know their potential love matches, but they are also calm and ruthless come elimination time.

3. How toe-curlingly terrible are the contestants' introductions to the three women?

I don't know whose was worse – jazz musician Nathan telling the women he was their "personal concierge, who's also trying to date you" or 22-year-old Taite revealing his qualifications as a plumber and "knowing how to lay that pipe, if you know what I mean".

4. How terrible is the prize?

If the women on FBoy Island eventually pair up with a Nice Guy, we're told they get to share a $50,000 prize with him. If she inadvertently pairs up with an FBoy, however, that man can choose to keep the whole cash prize for himself.

Excuse me?

Why are the women not given a similar option to walk away with the whole prize should they choose to? Does the gender pay gap somehow extend to TV shows with questionable premises now, too?

5. Why did we suddenly have a montage of contestants working out in slow motion on the beach?

And was it 22-year-old Thomas' own idea to wink at us like that while he awkwardly pulled on some ropes?

6. How did administrator/model Ross go from talking about his "killer scrambled eggs" to the Hubble space telescope during his one-on-one date with Kiera?

Truly, the mind boggles.

7. Won't somebody think of the editors of these dating shows when it comes to vetting contestants?

Ever since the decision was made to remove Wayde Moore from the show once his past charges came to light, somebody has obviously spent a lot of time scrubbing him from FBoy Island as much as they possibly can.

It becomes obvious at the end of this episode that he didn't make a great first impression and probably didn't play a large part in proceedings overall, but it still makes for unavoidably clunky viewing at times.

8. What happens to these Nice Guys and FBoys when they get their marching orders from the island?

According to TVNZ's publicity material, the Nice Guys go to the luxurious Nice Guy Grotto to await a potential second chance, while the FBoys are sent to a sparse-looking camp called LimBRO, where Shavaughn will apparently "show them the error of their ways".

9. How is Shavaughn going to show them the error of their ways?

And why am I looking forward to that so much?

10. Will Kita, Kiera, and Coco ultimately choose a Nice Guy or an FBoy?

And why is it that I still really want to watch the rest of the show right now to find out?

FBoy Island premieres October 12 on TVNZ+. Two new episodes will be released every Wednesday.

Source

And bios for the lads:

https://thespinoff.co.nz/pop-culture/26-09-2022/who-the-f-are-the-boys-of-fboy-island-nz
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:57 pm

@Bobette So much trash, so little time.

Thanks. I may have to check it out.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
butterflylove
Agent99
Sprite
leavers
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
handsanitiser
GuardianAngel