SELECT CONTENT

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:35 am

Not sure where to post this so I am putting it here.

Has anyone else out there watched Hunted UK?  I am a COVID long-hauler with various ongoing health issues that have kept me working at home and pretty isolated since December.  

I have watched ALOT of television shows and movies and Hunted UK is my newest obsession. I have binge-watched all 5 seasons and one season of Celebrity UK. I can't figure out how to watch the other seasons of Celebrity Hunted UK. I don't know any of the Celebrities, so it is just another regular season for me.

Anyway, I just wondered if anybody else out there has watched this and what they think. There is also a Hunted Italy and Hunted Germany, but I don't understand Italian at all and I don't understand German well enough to follow it easily (it turns out to be more of a German-language lesson).
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:12 pm

@George1218 Wishing you lots of healing light and good health to bring your body back to an illness free status. bestbud!

Thank you so much for the info!!! This is definitely something I'd watch. How are you viewing it? I quickly checked youtube and it seems there are UK epis, but I'd be interested in watching the Italy epis.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@George1218 Wishing you lots of healing light and good health to bring your body back to an illness free status. bestbud!

Thank you so much for the info!!! This is definitely something I'd watch. How are you viewing it? I quickly checked youtube and it seems there are UK epis, but I'd be interested in watching the Italy epis.

Thanks for the well-wishes!  I am attending a Post COVID Recovery Clinic and am on multiple medicines and inhalers (before this, I was only on medicine for blood pressure).  I am making progress, but it is extremely slow.

I watch the UK version on TUBI.  I have also found the UK, Italian and German versions on Youtube.  I don't know which provider you have, I have Xfinity and am able to watch Youtube on my television.  I wish I could understand Italian, I watched snippets of it and it seems entertaining.

The German I can understand some (when I was little I understood it a lot better and spoke German a little) but am now so rusty that it was like taking a German class.

Hope you enjoy it, I love it.  The UK version was just renewed for a 6th season and I can't wait! bestbud!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:39 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:14 am

I'm not watching Masked Singer AU but if anyone's interested, these are the rumoured contestants:

Click here to reveal:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:33 am

Casting has opened for two upcoming dating shows:

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 CNdYzaV

Source

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 7psyRlf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:58 am

I like the idea of single moms and dads. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:27 pm

emiusacska wrote:Season 1 of Bulgaria's The Bachelor starts airing on bTv network on February 19.  The lead is Victor Stoyanov.
Host is Naum Shopov and he is an actor.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
emiusacska wrote:Season 1 of Bulgaria's The Bachelor starts airing on bTv network on February 19.  The lead is Victor Stoyanov.
Host is Naum Shopov and he is an actor.

GA Whats BtV? Can we watch it anywhere on line? TIA I like watching the other countries shows, imo they are better then ours here in the U.S.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:28 am

@Jolena it is a channel in Bulgaria. Not sure if you can watch it online. Maybe if you have a VPN?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:33 pm

@Jolena this is all I could find. Maybe once it airs there will be info on how to watch it.

https://www.btv.bg/english/news/the-most-exciting-romantic-reality-show-the-bachelor-will-conquer-bulgaria-on-btv.html

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:46 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
butterflylove
Agent99
Sprite
leavers
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
handsanitiser
GuardianAngel