SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:50 pm

So Colton told Tayshia that he was falling in love with her too. What a crazy messed up show.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:59 pm

gurlbrit wrote:So Colton told Tayshia that he was falling in love with her too.  What a crazy messed up show.  

I think he has to be the only bachelor that has told 4 girls that he’s falling in love with them He’s already told 3 and I’m sure Cassie will be next but with her I think it will be “ I’m IN love with you”. Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:08 pm

I agree that Cassie and Colton have good chemistry and I’m sure there was more conversation then what they are showing us but if RS spoilers are correct and they are dating , as much as I see this as a good decision by both of them I’m starting to think this could be another Ben & Laruren (minus the proposal ). Jmo I’ll be surprised if they make it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1m5Dh8wYilowYWk2
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Will Colton be able to get any of the fathers' blessings on Monday? #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/HFOcMvb2S1
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Plus Colton added the "head over heels" part when he told Hannah G last week. In the deleted scene where he gave her the rose. Colton is loose with his words of falling in love. But does he really say it with conviction? I'm not feeling anything near a love story this season, blech.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:13 pm

This season is the craziest one ever, laugh out loud! IDK what's happening ...

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:17 pm

Cassie calling Kirpa a stupid idiot, and Kirpa was right. Not a good look for Cassie. All that anger, and then she's not ready, just as Kirpa said. It's looking like Cassie wanted to stay until F3, that's why she was angry with Kirpa. Because Kirpa may have ruined her chance at F3 spot. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Jolena wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:So Colton told Tayshia that he was falling in love with her too.  What a crazy messed up show.  

I think he has to be the only bachelor that has told 4 girls that he’s falling in love with them He’s already told 3 and I’m sure Cassie will be next but with her I think it will be “ I’m IN love with you”. Jmo

The show has a progression ...
falling in love
in love
But really, who says that in RL? rofl It’s love or nothing IMO. 
If the show wants us to believe these are real people with real emotions then they have to get rid of that silliness. 
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:20 pm

notarose wrote:
Jolena wrote:

falling in love
in love
If the show wants us to believe these are real people with real emotions then they have to get rid of that silliness. 
JMO
How about this?
1. We have such a great connection
2. I’m starting to fall for you
3. I can see myself falling in love with you
4. I’m falling in love with you
5. I’m in love with you
6. I love you

And if you havn't got to at least level 5 at the end of hometowns you are screwed. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:28 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:
Jolena wrote:

falling in love
in love
JMO
How about this?
1. We have such a great connection
2. I’m starting to fall for you
3. I can see myself falling in love with you
4. I’m falling in love with you
5. I’m in love with you
6. I love you

And if you havn't got to at least level 5 at the end of hometowns you are screwed. laugh out loud

hehehe
Oh, what about 3b. “I can see a future with you”....  Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f440

... guy walks into a bar and see his wife in the room. Where it all began.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:56 pm

Jolena wrote:

I can't remember which bachelor that it was that started saying "I or I'm falling in love with you" it was done to tell the f1 how they was feeling but the tptb only would allow it if it was told to more than one woman. They weren't allowed to say it at all until end.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:36 pm

SFoster wrote:Cassie calling Kirpa a stupid idiot, and Kirpa was right. Not a good look for Cassie. All that anger, and then she's not ready, just as Kirpa said.  It's looking like Cassie wanted to stay until F3, that's why she was angry with Kirpa. Because Kirpa may have ruined her chance at F3 spot. JMO

How do we know that Kirpa was right ? What if Cassie really loves him but did not want to get engaged because IMO a proposal at the end is ridiculous. I know it is what is suppose to happen but maybe that is one of the twist. They do not get engaged but are dating in real life to see where this goes. That to me is a great ending. Also it has been slethued that they have been together as recently as Valentines Day. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Chancy
mizzoufan
timfan
alwaystulips
northernviewer