SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:23 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 D0S1xOsUcAECzLo
The Bachelor @BachelorABC 32s
When you bring out the baby videos!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:23 pm

Fredericksburg (sp?) is a wonderful town and I hope they show Stonewall Jackson's wall. So much great history.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:24 pm

Julie81 wrote:I don’t remember all leads always asking every father for the blessing. It wasn’t always like that in the early seasons, was it? I don’t remember every father being asked up until recently. It’s tacky if you ask me and I think it’s more producer driven because these leads know they aren’t going to ask certain girls.

Pretty much the norm as far back as I remember
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:29 pm

OK, I know I'm being catty but Caelynn's sister has on waaay too much eye makeup. And perhaps a bit too much cleavage to meet a potential brother-in-law.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Doats wrote:OK, I know I'm being catty but Caelynn's sister has on waaay too much eye makeup. And perhaps a bit too much cleavage to meet a potential brother-in-law.

Is she Caelynn'S only sibling?

I feel like on both of these dates there are so many people that you can't get a sense of the immediate family
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Doats wrote:OK, I know I'm being catty but Caelynn's sister has on waaay too much eye makeup. And perhaps a bit too much cleavage to meet a potential brother-in-law.

I think she has some type of medical condition with her right eye. Wearing that top I just have to SMH. no no In poor taste IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Jordan/Jojo he was the F1 didn't ask JoJo's dad, nor did Ben/Lauren. They called them on their cells.

Most parents have hesitation and make it look like they won't give their blessings but most of the time they do, as far as I can remember. Still thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Lord a mercy! These two girls brought the whole family... like second cousins and mama’s uncle on her daddy’s side. Geez. This is too overwhelming.

I have a very large family. Very! And it’s hard to introduce people to them at first so we keep it low key on very first meeting, just immediate family. Poor Colton. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Hannah is like a little robot saying what she's suppose to say in vocal fry voice with zero emotion.

Isn't Colton suppose to ask for permission to propose? He keeps saying marry. On this show, that's two different meanings. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 pm

I’m just not feeling that Caelynn is really there for Colton but Hannah seems much more genuine and there for him. Caelynn I think wants to be the next lead IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 pm

I think Hannah has sounded like a robot this whole season. No emotion. Then again, so has caelynn cantstopl

Last edited by Julie81 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Chancy
mizzoufan
timfan
alwaystulips
northernviewer