SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Ohhh, I wanted to see Charlotte E. meet his mum since the brothers said she'd get along with her. I think he was scared off by her being ready to get married and start a family soon, and he's not.

I don't see anything with him and Charlotte T. It's odd to hear him say how strong his feelings are for her -- I mainly don't see any feeling on her end.

Can't wait to see what his parents think of them,

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Alicia and Alex doing VO and flashbacks of their journey

Her body is ridiculous. She reminds me of JoJo from US show.

CharlotteT and flashback of her.

Alex talking about both. Where his heart goes. Who it belongs to. Etc etc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:42 pm

laugh out loud is it finale already!!!

thanks for the live posting!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Alex's dad and mum for MTP arriving - Sally and Ron

Shown back at their home

Alex says fallen for "these two" to his parents. No way he did for both but that's what all the bach leads say.

Goes to bring Alicia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Alicia MTP

aww she is worried because she's an Essex girl and her accent and things she doesn't sound as refined and not enough

Immediately warm greeting and Alicia so warm to the parents

Tells of how she started cooking and started in a care home cooking daily meals for 80 people. Then moved on to events etc and catering. She's a really good cook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:45 pm

Alex's mum says Alex gets lots of attention so how will she deal with it. She says she gets attention too laugh out loud 

Alex's mum LOVES her answer as does his dad. Both saying good answer! and loving it :yes: 

Mark the host says 'that's my girl!" laugh out loud he's so cute!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Alex's mum says Alex gets lots of attention so how will she deal with it. She says she gets attention too laugh out loud 

Alex's mum LOVES her answer as does his dad. Both saying good answer! and loving it :yes: 

thats a great answer laugh out loud

btw what is an essex girl?? i noticed last episode i watched that blonde hair girl called her an essex sl*t??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Mum talks to Alicia

She says she knows she's from Essex and pretty much says she thinks she not good enough for Alex or those from where he is from. That's really sad.

They show the flashback of the other girl calling her an Essex tramp. So rude imo

Says she knows they are world's apart and on paper would be seen to fit together but what she feels for him is genuine and real. Never felt it before. She really likes him I can tell.

I think the mum and dad liked her. She has her feisty side (especially on the show and brought out by the show) but I think she is the warmest of the women on the show. The others seem so cold and aloof compared to her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:51 pm

sounds like charlotte would be a better fit on paper and alicia is the little alex pick? am i reading that right?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Alex's mum says Alex gets lots of attention so how will she deal with it. She says she gets attention too laugh out loud 

thats a great answer laugh out loud

btw what is an essex girl?? i noticed last episode i watched that blonde hair girl called her an essex sl*t??

I know! I like her. She's a mess but I think she's genuine and has spunk. laugh out loud 

Essex fwik basically it's the reputation that it's not as posh and upper elite and their accent is less refined too. Thing is the host Mark is from Essex too but he's made his accent more posh.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Mark the host asks parents who do they see more? they say both and both have different strengths

Alex's mum says that Alex can be a diva. Mark says that it certainly the case! laugh out loud so they are calling Alex out on his diva-ness ways
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Mark the host says give an answer - which one.

Dad and mum said they cannot say. It's not their choice (good for them!)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha