SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:01 pm

@ishkabaha Nice one! She's one of the ones I posted in the SM/Media thread at the wrap party standing by another intruder (a blonde) and next to Alicia in the group photo.

Alex is sitting with Alicia on that sofa and he doesn't look pleased with the brunette so I'd expect that brunette to be going home laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:06 pm

I just tuned in for the first time today and wow Alicia as F1 reminds me a bit of Alex Nation's edit IMO.  The bitch face, eyes following the lead and other girls everywhere, OTT hugging at rose ceremonies.  And her IG is on the tacky side too IMO.  As someone here previously coined, I think Alex picked with his little alex.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:07 pm

This new Charlotte posted on Instagram Oct 24 - leaving social media for a while.  Nov.  22 -- back on the gram 'One heck of a journey'.  Do you think she's the one with the long brown hair in the SC's in the pool? Can you imagine him having 2 Charlottes at the end?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette watch episode 4 (links available on tvmuse site) and post your thoughts about Alicia and Alex. Would love to see what you think. I like them together and that drawing is soooo bad. Love it laugh out loud

@AllAboutLove I am half way through ep 4 and... I'm not at all happy with Alicia as F1!  

100% believe she is from your screen caps of the finale preview but as for what I'm seeing on the show, I think she's playing the game and I'm not convinced she's genuinely into him.  Not kissing him on their hot tub date was weird to me and feels like calculated strategy since all the other girls gave it up straight away.  I hope my feelings towards her change during the remaining episodes but right now I kind of feel sorry for Alex because I think he genuinely likes her.  hmmm

ETA: I thought it was interesting what his brothers said about Charlotte being very much like their Mum and she that they would get along well.  I suspect Charlotte is the kind of woman Alex will end up with in the long run (men often seem to end up with women just like their mothers!) but him choosing Alicia makes me wonder if he's ready to settle down or just wants a girlfriend-for-now who's fun and flirty and a bit rough around the edges... if that makes sense.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:39 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud it's okay. We can be on the same team for Matt  bestbud!

I don't like Charlotte at all and think she is there as a producer pick and comes across quite cold. I hope their mum isn't like that laugh out loud 

I think no kissing made more sense to me especially since Reanne got shat on about it. The girls lost their minds over the kissing and honestly I don't think it is a big deal to hold off a bit on the first date. I definitely think Alicia is into him and he into her. 

There's SCs of Alicia and she goes in for the kiss later on so I think it was the timing (Reanne and the women losing their minds). Alicia kissing it would have been worse for her. I think it was more her trying to not rock the boat more. If she was all in for herself she would have kissed him anyway. A guy is going to like who he likes regardless of whether she kisses or not. Yes some may say makes him chase but the SCs for future eps, it's definitely Alicia going for the kiss and she already put it out there she is there for him and she told him that early on. From sleuthing her BTS I don't doubt that. I especially like that more than just chemistry that they laugh together. I find that missing from the other women and Alex. 

Whether they last or not who knows (I don't mind either way) but I definitely think he is very much into her. He brought Alicia's name up to his brothers so to me that was a huge clue who was on his mind. She is very into him per her SM and edit too imo and there for him. Her family reconfirm that for me and she seems super excited about him too. So will see
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Still watching but just paused to say - Reanne just said to him (at the cocktail party) pretty much exactly what I was trying to articulate above i.e. "I don't think you know what you want because you're choosing girls like Robyn and Alicia for dates". laugh out loud 

Yep, she and I are on the same page.  I think Reanne is the kind of girl he'll end up with long term (a bit, shall we say, "classier" than Alicia) but seems to me he just wants someone fun and spicy at this stage... which is fine! I just don't see it lasting long term.  

Fortunately this season's going to fast I haven't had time to get too emotionally invested so whatevs  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887   I should also add that I still haven't had time to look at anyone's social media so just basing all this on the actual show.  

With Alicia F1 I find it interesting that the editors left in so many of her comments about it being a competition... maybe that was intended to distract from viewers guessing she'd be F1 but it's definitely clouded my view of her. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:51 pm

I personally don't think Alex is all that so I don't mind him ending up with Alicia laugh out loud 

Most of these women will find their matches and better ones than Alex the personal trainer Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633 imo. 

Natasha had it right talking about him and leaving like she did. She knew she could do better. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:58 pm

ishkabaha wrote:This new Charlotte posted on Instagram Oct 24 - leaving social media for a while.  Nov.  22 -- back on the gram 'One heck of a journey'.  Do you think she's the one with the long brown hair in the SC's in the pool?  Can you imagine him having 2 Charlottes at the end?
Tying into the episodes I'd be surprised if she is in the F3 as well but if it's an intruder then that makes sense why there's no SCs of the third person in F3. Would need to match in the SC thread the woman in the dress walking on the beach (F2) and who that is (I speculated Gabs per her tan and body shape etc but it could be someone else).

If Gabs isn't in F3 then (her SM she was active before finale anyway) then maybe she doesn't make the cut. So definitely could be Intruder Charlotte.

Two Charlottes and Alicia. I could see the producers LOVING that laugh out loud The UK frames this whole thing as a competition so they'd love it :yes: I've noticed the host keeps posting it is a competition - so not there to make friends but for the man. 

Gabs said the same thing pretty much to Reanne about don't be here for friends but the man and it's been framed like a competition. I think the word though makes it seem like winning to win but I think they mean it as in be there for the guy and not just to hang out and make friends. 

I don't read too much into it. 2 weeks and it's over and I am not invested so let the UK drama and twists come  :uptonogood :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Yeah I agree @AllAboutLove - he's no Matt Agnew cantstopl

Reanne ended up going OTT at the cocktail party and is probably not a good fit for the show if she's going to freak out that much when the Lead's just following the process.  

If Reanne ends up F2 it's going to be so messy. Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f601  Have you locked down F2 from screen caps @AllAboutLove - sorry I'm so far behind, need to catch up on the threads...

Agent99 wrote:I just tuned in for the first time today and wow Alicia as F1 reminds me a bit of Alex Nation's edit IMO.  The bitch face, eyes following the lead and other girls everywhere, OTT hugging at rose ceremonies.  And her IG is on the tacky side too IMO.  As someone here previously coined, I think Alex picked with his little alex.

@Agent99 :yes: ITA
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:04 pm

Bobette wrote:Still watching but just paused to say - Reanne just said to him (at the cocktail party) pretty much exactly what I was trying to articulate above i.e. "I don't think you know what you want because you're choosing girls like Robyn and Alicia for dates". laugh out loud 

Yep, she and I are on the same page.  I think Reanne is the kind of girl he'll end up with long term (a bit, shall we say, "classier" than Alicia) but seems to me he just wants someone fun and spicy at this stage... which is fine! I just don't see it lasting long term.  

I think that was Reanne being hypocritical because Reanne's IG is even more tacky than Alicia's. Reanne's IG is definitely not classy - nothing but butt and boob shots pretty much. 

Not to mention, Reanne is an Actress and though she may have been married and divorced and painted as more sincere (I think she's using that to get sympathy) but following her on IG she is all about boobs, butt shots, and trying to raise her profile. So I don't see her as any better. 

To me, classy is what Natasha was. Someone who is real doesn't put on a tanty and cry and try get sympathy (yes the other girls complaining about kissing is annoying) but honestly it's way too OTT and makes me think Reanne is acting and for attention. 

If it doesn't last with Alicia I certainly don't think it would last with someone like Reanne. Then again, while he's the bachelor I don't think Alex is exactly this huge catch either. His personal IG is shallow and superficial. So perfect match for types like that laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:07 pm

Agent99 wrote:I just tuned in for the first time today and wow Alicia as F1 reminds me a bit of Alex Nation's edit IMO.  The bitch face, eyes following the lead and other girls everywhere, OTT hugging at rose ceremonies.  And her IG is on the tacky side too IMO.  As someone here previously coined, I think Alex picked with his little alex.

I've yet to think of many Bachelors who didn't pick with their little head. Difference is sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. 

But it has been a general pattern that the leads pick the person they want to bang the most :yes: 

Doesn't matter if F1 is liked or not or if the lead is liked or not, they all pick with their little heads imo and it comes down to other factors if it actually works out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Still watching but just paused to say - Reanne just said to him (at the cocktail party) pretty much exactly what I was trying to articulate above i.e. "I don't think you know what you want because you're choosing girls like Robyn and Alicia for dates". laugh out loud 

I think that was Reanne being hypocritical because Reanne's IG is even more tacky than Alicia's. Reanne's IG is definitely not classy - nothing but butt and boob shots pretty much. 

Not to mention, Reanne is an Actress and though she may have been married and divorced and painted as more sincere (I think she's using that to get sympathy) but following her on IG she is all about boobs, butt shots, and trying to raise her profile. So I don't see her as any better. 

To me, classy is what Natasha was. Someone who is real doesn't put on a tanty and cry and try get sympathy (yes the other girls complaining about kissing is annoying) but honestly it's way too OTT and makes me think Reanne is acting and for attention. 

If it doesn't last with Alicia I certainly don't think it would last with someone like Reanne. Then again, while he's the bachelor I don't think Alex is exactly this huge catch either. His personal IG is shallow and superficial. So perfect match for types like that laugh out loud

Gotcha - thanks.   yes I really should check out the girls' IGs.  And I forgot she's an actress!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha