SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:41 pm

There is absolutely no excuse for all the cursing Caelynn did, even if she was right!  I'm pretty biased against that.  That's my line in the sand.

Oh, wait, I can think of a good excuse. The producers, knowing Caelynn wants to the the next lead, told Caelynn they are looking to cast a cursing maniac as the next lead. And she rose to the occasion.  Her audition passed with flying colors. (except the producers were "kidding" to test her mettle) So now she's out, poor girl!  Just my take, but jk too!

Last edited by SFoster on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Usually there are alot of IG stories put up by those at Tell All - taken at the after party. Silence this season. Something is up with that. Wonder why? Was there not an After Party?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:06 pm

albean99 wrote:I found it biased also but still interesting. I do think that the bachelorettes can also be biased based on who they're friends with so will take everything with a grain of salt.

yes They're the most biased.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:46 pm

Caelynn  is the fakest contestant they’ve had in awhile inside and out. 

IMO

Last edited by wishesfireworks on Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:07 pm

@wishesfireworks Who is Caitlyn ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:40 pm

If anyone wants directions on where to go to read a post on another forum, please PM the poster and ask them in a PM whatever you want to know. Please do not give directions on our forum, on how to get to another forum and do not ask on the open forum, for a PM. This only leads to pages of requests to be pm'd.

As stated in the rules, it is acceptable to paraphrase a post that has been read elsewhere and to mention the forum name on what was discussed. For the benefit of those who do not visit other forums and are not familiar with the lingo, please share some of the info in your post in order for the post to make any sense. For example 'I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's reaction when, as mentioned by a poster on redit, that Caelynn swore".  Please do not discuss any other forums in a negative manner.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:05 pm

kmick0890 wrote:Since that post might be hard to find: the spoilers basically said that pretty much all the girls fought especially Courtney/Demi and Katie/Caelynn. The poster basically said that most of the Bachelorettes were Team Katie but that the audience was Team Caelynn.

Thanks for the recap.

I’m going to reserve judgement on Caelynn till I see the next episode for myself.

IMO I have not seen anything to OTT from Caelynn to think she is evil or that Katie is right in oany way.

Just weird since I don’t remember seeing actual footage of the convo that Katie appears to be judging her on.

And Onyeka is another mystery to me since neither we  see what Nicole did wrong other than to defend herself on a matter that was basically false.

These girls are beyond catty, mean and bullies  IMO feel from what has been shown to us  so far.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:36 am

According to the poster on the other board "Overall, basically everything RS has said is factually correct."

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:51 am

Technically, she's only seen up to the FS episode, not the actual finale, so she can only speak up to the point when Cassie leaves. So RS could still be wrong about what happens after the fence jump, but it does seem like he was right about Cassie leaving because she doesn't feel ready. She did say that it's really cool and unlike anything we've ever seen before, so I'm excited!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:20 am

Aria wrote:Technically, she's only seen up to the FS episode, not the actual finale, so she can only speak up to the point when Cassie leaves. So RS could still be wrong about what happens after the fence jump, but it does seem like he was right about Cassie leaving because she doesn't feel ready. She did say that it's really cool and unlike anything we've ever seen before, so I'm excited!

Can you clarify who the "she" is in your first and last sentences?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:54 am

The person who posted the spoilers on Reddit says “lots of ITMs with Cassie saying that she wasn’t ready or wasn’t feeling it. Something like that.” - the person who posted spoilers should have been a lot more specific because there is a big difference between those things, saying “something like that” isn’t helpful.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:50 am

In YO itms. Cassie repeatedly says things like "I just don't know.. Do I want this or do I want that? How do I know? I just can't decide!" "Is he the One? I just don't know. How do I know?" That is her personality. She is very indecisive. She even says this about her career. That even though she is in grad school she is waiting also for other opportunities that she would probably take because she just doesn't know. For me this is not very romantic, but I see Cassie is just indecisive. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
krusca
notarose
Julie81
Cocoasneeze
luvstx